Recommended Podcasts?

Thunderian

Superstar
I've been listening to a lot lately, so I burn through them pretty fast and am always looking for good ones.

Right now I'm into a series called The Grift that covers the stories of various scam artists. I also really like a series called You Must Remember This, which is mainly about old(er) Hollywood and related subjects. Missing Richard Simmons is short series about one man's investigation into the disappearance from public life of Simmons and it's also good.

I have to say the most entertaining (and offensive) podcast that I hate myself for listening to, but I really can't stop, is The Last Podcast On The Left. It started out, I think, as a true crime podcast, but now covers anything that's dark or macabre, including serial killers, cults, conspiracies, UFO's, etc. The hosts are pretty anti-Christian and can be extremely offensive, but they make me laugh, so what can I say? Did I say it was offensive? Start with their episodes about L. Ron Hubbard to get a good idea of what they're all about.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History

He packs in an incredible amount of information (and tells a really good tale), while remaining, imho, relatively objective.

American Peril is great.
King of Kings I, II, III are even better (Cyrus the Great and his legacy)

Thunderian

Superstar
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History

He packs in an incredible amount of information (and tells a really good tale), while remaining, imho, relatively objective.

American Peril is great.
King of Kings I, II, III is even better (Cyrus the Great and his legacy)
I went through those ones long ago. Really good stuff.