Recent 666 Ritual Sacrifice in South Africa

LBee

Rookie
A 6 year old little boy was murdered recently by a 33 (3+3=6) year old man on the 24th (4+2=6) of July this year. The level of women and children being killed daily in brutal ways is disgusting.

The Beast has an insatiable appetite. You better get protected on all levels and stop this thing in its tracks. NOW. Before your child, or some other vulnerable being, is next.

LBee

Rookie
Maybe this is a way of him showing us how quickly and easily it can happen and gives us a glimpse as to how it will be under the antichrist's rule. The "GREAT RESET" isn't about resetting capitalism. It's a simulation of the END of DAYS APOCALYPSE?
And what is this if not "fear mongering"? And if you feel safe, why are you feeling fear then?

Also this is Vigilant Citizen, this is what VC is literally all about. Awareness of very uncomfortable and serious topics.

That is all, and thank you for your input it is valued.

L3M4

Star
why are you feeling fear then?

VC is literally all about serious topics.

That is all, I’m a dumb lil btch so thank you for your input it is valued
Why are you derailing the topic?
When did I expressed I had any “feelings“ of fear kid? is this some delusional assumption based on a virtual live video communication or just some random quote signature from last year? Boy you need to grow up, as a matter of fact you don’t even sound like a male…

Also please remind us what is so serious about this childish vague thread telling us to sToP ”this tHinG” that kilLs chilDren, yet you(OP) fail to address what is it (a BeAst with an inSatiaBle apPetite!?) or from where is this happening, with no source again? I mean the source is 666? Is that supposed to explain everything? Becohz of 666!?

Are you from Africa? This thread and the OP response seems to be typed by some overwhelmingly uneducated and naive individual.

Last edited: