Rebellion Against Twitter

I can't help but notice how many links to Twitter are on this Forum. Twitter hates us and has done everything they can to destroy free speech yet people continue to promote it by posting links to it which must help make Twitter money. While I admit I am maybe not as smart as a lot of you but in my defense I don't and never have had a Twitter account. I feel that Twitter has played a major role in destroying and trivializing our lives just like Facebook. There must be someway to educate people without being a customer to Twitter. I even hate their fucking name and I might be a lot of things but I ain't no Twit.

my defense I don't and never have had a Twitter account. I feel that Twitter has played a major role in destroying and trivializing our lives just like Facebook
Ive never had a twitter or Facebook account either!

But i do post a lot of twitter links lol

Theres some site called nitter that ive used before to see tweets whenever twitter cracks down and censors everything

its kind of inconvenient to use tho, but just putting it here in case anyone finds it useful.

which must help make Twitter money.
To be fair, i dont think any of these blackrock owned corporations are in it for the money, since theyve shown that pushing "woke" regardless of the unpopularity is worth more than profits. And they can just create money in their computers.

But i get it that using them gives them legitimacy.

twitter uses the symbol of a blue bird, and that's one of the symbols used in trigger points for mind control.
Oh wow i hadnt thought of that before, good point!

Yeah, very happy I never use that site. It really is stupid. This and also instagram I just can't get into. Plus twitter uses the symbol of a blue bird, and that's one of the symbols used in trigger points for mind control.
I also think the symbol might be an inside joke to the technocrats. Like they think of the users as birdbrains who have the attention spans of birds. Although to be fair to birds they instinctively do not work against themselves. But Twitter tricks people into harming themselves in a way. BTW could you explain about how the Twitter symbol is connected to mk ultra triggering? And what about the term Bluebird of Happiness or is that a song?

polymoog

Superstar
Twitter hates us and has done everything they can to destroy free speech yet people continue to promote it by posting links to it which must help make Twitter money.
i also hate twitter and all other social media sites. however, i LOVE that we hijack their controlled platforms to target the people who need to hear it the most: normies.

polymoog

Superstar
Kind of wondering why nobody posts links to Truth Social or others such as Natural News, Sputnik, Zero Hedge , RT, Epoch Times or even Info Wars.
good question-- and i would like to see more of a variety of sources show up on the boards. im glad @redqueen scours rumble for information. RT and zerohedge sometimes pop up as sources here.
alex jones aside, sometimes the articles on infowars have some useful information. jones and mike adams both have been accused as being shills so most people, i think, avoid their sites. again, just because the host is questionable does not make the guest/interviewee bad-- max igan and stew peters come to mind.

corbett report always has some good info, and the guy has not a speck of dirt on his reputation. i check his work regularly on his bitchute platform, and when i feel he has something good, i always share it. i sometimes look at sophia smallstorms site and repost anything of relevance.

redqueen

Superstar
Thank Polymoog I like using rumble myself
as for the other mentioned sites I do check em
out but as Ya said many do not like those sites
or the Peoples running them so I tend to stay away
from posting information from them

I try not to look at who/where the information is coming as
I don't want my bias to impact or stop me from Seeing/Hearing
the Truth,I can post more of those if Ya would like,I do find all sites
useful when looking for Truth every little piece Helps in Us piecing
together the whole picture eh

Last edited:
I used to be a really big Natural News reader back like 10 years ago when it was almost all exclusively focused on avoiding gmos and stuff like that. In more recent years i read it a little less but still occasionally.

But i would say when i really began to distrust him was when he had a story in early april 2020 that the chinese were going to physically invade the US the next day. It didnt happen and after that i really began to question if any of his articles were reliable.

Then in january 2021 he had a bunch of articles that said trump won and the election will be overthrown/is coming back/ he has a plan/ just wait, over and over. So that eroded whatever credibility he had left.

I mean I'll still read it if i come across a link or whatever, but its not one of my go-to sites for info.

I also think the symbol might be an inside joke to the technocrats. Like they think of the users as birdbrains who have the attention spans of birds. Although to be fair to birds they instinctively do not work against themselves. But Twitter tricks people into harming themselves in a way. BTW could you explain about how the Twitter symbol is connected to mk ultra triggering? And what about the term Bluebird of Happiness or is that a song?
Oh I wouldn't doubt it for a second, sounds exactly like something they would do. They think they are so great, and probably just sit there and laugh at us. Definitely not cool.
I'm not sure about the bluebird of happiness or if that's a song, but the knowledge I have of the bluebird symbol and triggering comes directly from Disney himself. He especially put this symbol in his earlier works more so. We still see it now in some animations and such, but it was used more back then. It would trigger those who have had trauma. When I watched Bambi years ago, I recall seeing a bluebird in there. Throughout the movie, I had this strange feeling. Something wasn't right, it felt warped. The next day I was depressed, and would cry for a while. It must of been a trigger point. I also believe they were using really eerie and strange music to trigger people, as well. Hope this helps!

Lurking009

Veteran
I used to be a really big Natural News reader back like 10 years ago when it was almost all exclusively focused on avoiding gmos and stuff like that. In more recent years i read it a little less but still occasionally.

But i would say when i really began to distrust him was when he had a story in early april 2020 that the chinese were going to physically invade the US the next day. It didnt happen and after that i really began to question if any of his articles were reliable.

Then in january 2021 he had a bunch of articles that said trump won and the election will be overthrown/is coming back/ he has a plan/ just wait, over and over. So that eroded whatever credibility he had left.

I mean I'll still read it if i come across a link or whatever, but its not one of my go-to sites for info.
Never been into Natural News, but GOOD FOR YOU for stating the truth about their failures and calling them out. Those lies should have been an instant wake up call to anyone putting faith in this website. Agendas go both ways, and it's not just 'the other side' pushing them. Let's face it - Both sides want to boost followers and maintain readership, and some [maybe most] are willing to lie to achieve their quarterly goals. They literally don't care about truth and integrity.

Discernment should be applied to everything and everyone, even a favorite site. If a site has an excellent and proven track record, great, but they should still be checked along the way just as you did. When sites are manipulating people with fear, hysteria, and false predictions, it's time to reject them and bail.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
yesterday, i watched a video by mike adams on bitchute. of all people, he was interviewing david wilcock. one of the comments mentioned that mike adams was supporting masks early on during the covid hoax.
if i go to natural news, it would only be to look at his health-related stuff... like coconut oil research or something. other than that, i would never bother with him.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Never been into Natural News, but GOOD FOR YOU for stating the truth about their failures and calling them out. Those lies should have been an instant wake up call to anyone putting faith in this website. Agendas go both ways, and it's not just 'the other side' pushing them. Let's face it - Both sides want to boost followers and maintain readership, and some [maybe most] are willing to lie to achieve their quarterly goals. They literally don't care about truth and integrity.

Discernment should be applied to everything and everyone, even a favorite site. If a site has an excellent and proven track record, great, but they should still be checked along the way just as you did. When sites are manipulating people with fear, hysteria, and false predictions, it's time to reject them and bail.
PREACH!

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
What difference does it make to take out a single drop out of the ocean? As I posted here before, twitter has its own underworld full of paraphilias and illegal stuff, and it's on plain open if you know what to search for. This illegal engagement is a number of times bigger than whathever the standard user is able to do.

PS: I used to think that 4chan was the internet's sewer system, but today I believe that both twitter and youtube underworlds are worse.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What difference does it make to take out a single drop out of the ocean? As I posted here before, twitter has its own underworld full of paraphilias and illegal stuff, and it's on plain open if you know what to search for. This illegal engagement is a number of times bigger than whathever the standard user is able to do.

PS: I used to think that 4chan was the internet's sewer system, but today I believe that both twitter and youtube underworlds are worse.
"I used to think that 4chan was the internet's sewer system, but today I believe that both twitter and youtube underworlds are worse."
Good to see your posts again... Im interested in your opinion on this statement if you should choose to expound on it Mr. A!

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
"I used to think that 4chan was the internet's sewer system, but today I believe that both twitter and youtube underworlds are worse."
Good to see your posts again... Im interested in your opinion on this statement if you should choose to expound on it Mr. A!
Hi, tempest! I've been busy the past months now that I'm a parent!

While 4chan is a troublesome place it is distinctive to be a relatively small place. You get what, 20 pages per forum? One can scroll trough all of them in one sitting, whereas youtube and twitter are full of crevices and dark alleys where you can hide shady and sometimes full blown criminal stuff (twitter is more troublesome on this, illegal content can stay online for months).

As an example, my wife was scrolling down youtube shorts and in a few minutes span what she saw as weird but still innocent content was clearly paraphilia fetish by proxy (a toilet full of candy and someone eating a chocolate bar next to it). Not only that, but she saw lots of videos where a kid was crying and some monster or train would come next to hit him just to be saved in the last minute, this was so embedded on her mind that she saw like one minute of it but it was enough for her to dream about it. All of these videos had millions of views.

Twitter is well known in brazil for hosting criminal organization profiles, where drug traffickers post news and threats to other organizations. There are even specialized profiles dedicated to posting the drug dealers pets and guns, and chicks with guns.

Have you ever watched Constantine? Or MIB? In these movies people think that reality is one thing but there's a whole world behind the world the characters live in. We're kinda used to the concept of the rabbit hole here on VC, but when you really see that there's a world behind the world firsthand it really blows your mind. This is where i'm trying to get into: there's a famous whatsapp sticker generator called sticker.ly where you can download sticker packs or create one yourself. A friend of mine told me that if you query for a certain cypher, you could get access to illegal stickers made of scenes from illegal videos involving minors. Now, the profile hosting this content was excluded, but this doesn't matter on the big picture. There in a child exploitation ring operating under a whatsapp sticker app. Now, let that sink in.

There are literally millions of people using twitter and youtube for nefarious reasons, that's the bulk of their profit. 4chan is noisy but it just get splashes of what's hiding under twitter, youtube and God knows what other places

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hi, tempest! I've been busy the past months now that I'm a parent!

While 4chan is a troublesome place it is distinctive to be a relatively small place. You get what, 20 pages per forum? One can scroll trough all of them in one sitting, whereas youtube and twitter are full of crevices and dark alleys where you can hide shady and sometimes full blown criminal stuff (twitter is more troublesome on this, illegal content can stay online for months).

As an example, my wife was scrolling down youtube shorts and in a few minutes span what she saw as weird but still innocent content was clearly paraphilia fetish by proxy (a toilet full of candy and someone eating a chocolate bar next to it). Not only that, but she saw lots of videos where a kid was crying and some monster or train would come next to hit him just to be saved in the last minute, this was so embedded on her mind that she saw like one minute of it but it was enough for her to dream about it. All of these videos had millions of views.

Twitter is well known in brazil for hosting criminal organization profiles, where drug traffickers post news and threats to other organizations. There are even specialized profiles dedicated to posting the drug dealers pets and guns, and chicks with guns.

Have you ever watched Constantine? Or MIB? In these movies people think that reality is one thing but there's a whole world behind the world the characters live in. We're kinda used to the concept of the rabbit hole here on VC, but when you really see that there's a world behind the world firsthand it really blows your mind. This is where i'm trying to get into: there's a famous whatsapp sticker generator called sticker.ly where you can download sticker packs or create one yourself. A friend of mine told me that if you query for a certain cypher, you could get access to illegal stickers made of scenes from illegal videos involving minors. Now, the profile hosting this content was excluded, but this doesn't matter on the big picture. There in a child exploitation ring operating under a whatsapp sticker app. Now, let that sink in.

There are literally millions of people using twitter and youtube for nefarious reasons, that's the bulk of their profit. 4chan is noisy but it just get splashes of what's hiding under twitter, youtube and God knows what other places
Points well taken!