Reasons For The One Eye Depictions On Movies, Music Videos Etc?

WeezyBaby

- i know the main reason for the one eye depiction is for the anitchirst aka dajjal. but is there any other reason for why we see this all the time? does it actually have an effect on us?

bengaminrdx

Rookie
I dont have a str8 answer, but i presume, they place these symbols:

1. as a symbol of their control over a particular artist or producer
2. trademark (similar to above)
3. possibly an effect on the sub conscious mind.

like i said these ^^ are just predictions

Last edited:

makeorbreak

Established
It's a literary tool, that's it. Remember The Great Gatsby with the billboard using the pair of bespectacled eyes as representing possibly the eyes of God looking down on man. Each writer or film maker will use an eye or eyes in their own way, some benevolent and others more malignant. The glowing light that serves as the face of HAL in A Space Odyssey is another example. It starts out as simply a face for HAL but, by the end of the film, it represents an evil entity with an agenda all its own.

lophatt

Rookie
Does anyone have a definitive answer? I know this site devotes a lot of space to showing the prevalence of this phenomenon. I assumed it to be related to the "All-Seeing Eye of Horus". But, I could certainly be wrong. Whatever it represents, a significant number of devotees seem to recognize it as a way to identify their allegiance.

TruthSucker

Established
Since we all not in the club, how can we deliver a correct answer to the question? We are all just speculating.
I consider it like a secret handshake as used by the freemasons for example.
As I personally see this sign more often everywhere, I can imagine some people rolling on the floor laughing about us. Stupid consumers that we are. Cash cows. Not more.

Victoria

Rookie
The eyes are the ultimate window into our souls. In Egyptian lore, many Gods and Goddesses were associated with a singular eye. (And other religions, too. Odin was one-eyed after sacrificing an eyeball for ultimate wisdom.) It is thought that the singular eye symbology may be derived from the sun. The eye could also be a goddess all by herself.

The singular eye is a potent symbol of protection. It could be thought of an entity all of its own, offering protection and power against one's enemies. You can keep a watchful eye over your enemies and destroy them if you needed to. The eye is very powerful and protective, often violent, sometimes wise.

This isn't the only symbology attached to the eye, but probably the most likely when you pair it up with things like the Illuminati.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Zechariah 11:17, referring to the Antichrist...

"17“Woe to my worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm
and his right eye!
Let his arm be wholly withered,
his right eye utterly blinded!

Occultists live to mock scripture so perhaps there is an element of this here?

Vytas

Star
There is literally never only one meaning symbol has, as they are obscured in presentation so they are many layered. To answer the OP yes it does affect us, otherwise they wouldn't bother with it. The amount of importance they are giving to it is understandable too. Consider that we communicate here using symbols. Because it's what letters are, single letter has almost the same purpose as one eye thing . They don't bother with words they are taking shortcuts in a forbidden way...Can a word force you to produce emotion? Or make you to spend energy (in both senses) Im sure we can agree on that and i don't lost anybody just yet.
I shouldn't talk about that, but whatever for the sake of clarity one time. Example of most simple magic, you write something, your actual goal you want to achieve. Take those words dispose letters and randomly connect them. Now you have a glyph. Information only your unconscious mind can read. Your mind will try to find associations or meaning and fail therefore it will not interfere the unconscious mind anymore. The only thing left is to charge it with energy. And that's what we are doing if we don't recognize what we see. They are milking us, sheeple just got new meaning for you, and according to them you got a bit wiser. Because knowledge is amount of definitions you have. Consider an example. You end up in uninhabited island, there is only you and random aborigine. You both see a sheet of paper on the ground. Definitions, uses, information? aborigine: Soft so either eat or wipe ass.. something has to give. You take it you see it's a map you have hundreds of definitions and uses in your mind already. If you take into account paper, ink and other details it's probably not less than 500... And the elite considers us aborigines. Just to make clear im not saying they are right...
One eye on surface it's as @lophatt pointed out like handshake, showing alliance etc. Deeper you go darker it gets though...

XEONNEON

Rookie
Found In: Sahih Muslim Chapter No: 1, Faith (Kitab Al Iman)
Hadith no: 324
Narrated: Abdullah bin Umar
that one day the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) mentioned in the presence of people about al-Masih al-Dajjal. He said: Verily Allah (hallowed be He and High) is not blind of one eye. Behold, but the Masih al-Dajjal is blind of right eye as if his eye is like a swollen grape, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I was shown in a dream in the night that near the Kaabah there was a man fair-complexioned, fine amongst the white-complexioned men that you ever saw, his locks of hair were falling on his shoulders. He was a man whose hair were neither too curly nor too straight, and water trickled down from his head. He was placing his bands on the shoulders of two persons and amidst them was making a circuit around the Kaabah. I said: Who is he? They replied: Al-Masih son of Mary. And I saw behind him a man with intensely curly hair, blind of right eye. Amongst the persons I have ever seen Ibn Qatan has the greatest resemblance with him. He was making a circuit around the Kaabah by placing both his hands on the shoulders of two persons. I said: Who is he? They said; It is al-Masih al-Dajjal.
Relevance: 12.5925

XEONNEON

Rookie
DAJJAL (antichrist) is Blind in the RIGHT EYE. . . . . those who hide there right eye in many one eye pictures are confirming there association with the anti Christ. . . . thats all . . . . thank you