real old mystery - Tammy Lynn

just watch this old episode of unsolved mysteries, what the girl said before she went missing and what we all know goes on in hollywood and the film industry, i cant be the only one who gets goosebumps when she said she saw something she shouldnt of.

~JC~

Veteran
just watch this old episode of unsolved mysteries, what the girl said before she went missing and what we all know goes on in hollywood and the film industry, i cant be the only one who gets goosebumps when she said she saw something she shouldnt of.
I ended up watching that whole thing. Wow, I forgot how much I loved Unsolved Mysteries :eek:That girl saw something or was being groomed into sex trafficking, no doubt.

I ended up watching that whole thing. Wow, I forgot how much I loved Unsolved Mysteries :eek:That girl saw something or was being groomed into sex trafficking, no doubt.
me too, ive just found the entire series on amazon prime, and i had it on in the background while working but as soon as i heard she saw something she shouldnt at a party something to do with film, i had to re-watch it.
that girl saw something bad.