Rapper JuiceWrld passes away at age 21

Aero

Superstar
Never predict your own demise. But the real mystery is who the hell is mentoring these young rappers? My instincts tell me rappers are learning what they know from gang culture. Industry tools will only glad-hand with them, and play nice for the cameras. They engage in relationships beneficial to their careers, and it pretty much ends there.

I read some people were saying Juice had a gentle soul. I'm just like wow, cut the bullshit cute act already. A gentle soul doesn't roll with gang members equipped with guns, 70 pounds of weed and who knows what other narcotics. Dude wasn't rolling through the hood either, it was a private flight from LA to Chicago. I mean, were they planning on shooting their way out of the airport?

My career won't be hurt from calling this like it is. Everyone is heartbroken when an artist like this dies, but they don't do shit to prevent it while they are alive. I'm just sick and tired of people treating each other like garbage just to turn around and get sad when someone dies. Guess what? I get a little bit sad too. But I would rather fight now so I don't have to cry later.

Gang culture is self-defeating. Period, point-blank. American gangs are playing the game the CIA wants them to play.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
it’s pretty telling that despite the report his death was due to a seizure, people are making some kind of nefarious connection:

View attachment 29519

“...this is happening lately..” What, seizures or ritual killings? :oops:
With so many drugs in his system and on the actual plane and the amount of occultist aesthetics his career was encased in, is there any realistic assertion to be made that his death was NOT the result of unnatural causes or foul play?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Never predict your own demise. But the real mystery is who the hell is mentoring these young rappers? My instincts tell me rappers are learning what they know from gang culture. Industry tools will only glad-hand with them, and play nice for the cameras. They engage in relationships beneficial to their careers, and it pretty much ends there.

I read some people were saying Juice had a gentle soul. I'm just like wow, cut the bullshit cute act already. A gentle soul doesn't roll with gang members equipped with guns, 70 pounds of weed and who knows what other narcotics. Dude wasn't rolling through the hood either, it was a private flight from LA to Chicago. I mean, were they planning on shooting their way out of the airport?

My career won't be hurt from calling this like it is. Everyone is heartbroken when an artist like this dies, but they don't do shit to prevent it while they are alive. I'm just sick and tired of people treating each other like garbage just to turn around and get sad when someone dies. Guess what? I get a little bit sad too. But I would rather fight now so I don't have to cry later.

Gang culture is self-defeating. Period, point-blank. American gangs are playing the game the CIA wants them to play.
"Gang culture is self-defeating. Period, point-blank. American gangs are playing the game the CIA wants them to play."
I disagree. Some gangs (Tekashi69/Treyway Bloods) are most certainly as you have surmised, but others are very different.

~JC~

Veteran
With so many drugs in his system and on the actual plane and the amount of occultist aesthetics his career was encased in, is there any realistic assertion to be made that his death was NOT the result of unnatural causes or foul play?
From what I have observed, it seems most people know what’s up now. The spike in deaths of these young artists is too prolific to ignore; so rampant, I believe it is indirectly contributing to (or even forcing) the great awakening. Not to mention these artists are telling us in their lyrics! Maybe that is their purpose on this planet, which is to help us take down the beast system that is intent on controlling this planet.

Thunderian

Superstar
He is reported to have downed a handful of pills to keep the police from finding them when they searched his plane.

Aero

Superstar
"Gang culture is self-defeating. Period, point-blank. American gangs are playing the game the CIA wants them to play."
I disagree. Some gangs (Tekashi69/Treyway Bloods) are most certainly as you have surmised, but others are very different.
Nah, man.

The CIA, DEA, FBI have their hands in every aspect of our private lives. Basically you can name any gang member and the government has a case on them. It is then a matter of who they let operate and who they don't.

Going back to the drug aspect though. Who wants to be laid out drooling all over themselves? That's not gangsta

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nah, man.

The CIA, DEA, FBI have their hands in every aspect of our private lives. Basically you can name any gang member and the government has a case on them. It is then a matter of who they let operate and who they don't.

Going back to the drug aspect though. Who wants to be laid out drooling all over themselves? That's not gangsta
I think you are lumping all gangs together. There are American street gangs which operate outside of any PTB control apparatus. Their unconventional structure and massive numbers make certain that even PDs most certainly do NOT have any sort of a jacket on all gang members, let alone alphabet agencies. Their unwieldy nature is too much for the system to confront at this time in any sort of effective or major fashion. Also all parties are making enough off of the various criminal trades they engage in (either directly or through private prisons and other "legal" financial schemes) so "The Man" is content, at least for the time being, to let the sad relay limp towards a seemingly inevitable, doomsday finish line.

Aero

Superstar
I think you are lumping all gangs together. There are American street gangs which operate outside of any PTB control apparatus. Their unconventional structure and massive numbers make certain that even PDs most certainly do NOT have any sort of a jacket on all gang members, let alone alphabet agencies. Their unwieldy nature is too much for the system to confront at this time in any sort of effective or major fashion. Also all parties are making enough off of the various criminal trades they engage in (either directly or through private prisons and other "legal" financial schemes) so "The Man" is content, at least for the time being, to let the sad relay limp towards a seemingly inevitable, doomsday finish line.
Perhaps. Or maybe you are underestimating the U.S surveillance apparatus. I'll give a little and say that the government doesn't have enough of a case to bring charges to every gang member. But they have gang task forces where it's their whole job to follow people around.

I've noticed you don't seem interested in the fringe aspects of government programs. So I'm not going to write an essay about things considered to be pseudo-science. I will just say there is a lot more there than meets the eye. They don't need cameras to watch you or know what you are doing. There are people who know what we are thinking before we even think about it.