Random Thoughts

DesertRose

Superstar
Ok, fair enough, what does the smell of coffee inspire in you?
The wisdom of the ages.:eek::p
I think of the traditions for these drinks and how the elders made ceremonies out of them.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Does that inspire you to continue the ceremonies then?
Sometimes yes I do, but I contemplate more and I tend to reflect on my grandmother who has passed on.
May she rest in the Creator's mercy:(. Okay bye for now.

Lisa

Superstar
Sometimes yes I do, but I contemplate more and I tend to reflect on my grandmother who has passed on.
May she rest in the Creator's mercy:(. Okay bye for now.
Sorry about your grandmother. Were you close to her? When my grandmother passed on I was pretty sad, but I was also bummed out that I wasn’t close to her and wished that I had been. She was always nice to me.

DesertRose

Superstar
Sorry about your grandmother.
Thanks :)Yes my grandmother was a gem and it seems I have many of her characteristics and traits, or so my mum says. bye for now gonna go drink some coffee.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
Welcome back Damien! I drink one or 2 cups and switch to tea.:D
Hello!

There have been studies showing that if you add Dutch cacao to coffee and drink 3-4 cups a day it lessens anxiety and leads to an average 4lbs of weight loss.

Green tea, if I remember correctly, also helps increase insulin sensitivity and promote fat loss while retaining muscle.

Todd

Star
So the wife decided to work tonight, so I had a free night to myself. Two hours at the gym, came home and made myself a protein shake while the jacuzzi tube was filling up. After a nice soak in the Jacuzzi, I sat down in front of the piano and worshiped God for a while. Couldn't think of better way to spend an evening without my wife!

The Zone

Star
I value opinions here more than any celebrity. They can shut their entitled traps up and go on living in their plastic world. While I still like following pop culture, I have lost so much respect for those who are a part of it. These award shows are like a sea of lost souls who have more than a few dirty little secrets. As their youth and fame fade, deeds will be realized in eternity.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
And while I am ranting. I hate all media news outlets and how they try to manipulate peoples thoughts. They just fan the flames non stop in an effort to divide. And they've done a good job as evidenced by the sampling on this board alone. It is hard not to get riled up when watching mainstream media in that it is designed to illicit emotion and again, split.

Add social media to that as well even though I use it a lot with business.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
There is a move for division through false media reporting.
The ZioSatanists need their wars so that they can have total control of all countries eastern and western.
The citizens are like marionettes they can not help themselves or others.
Some may lament in private and others seethe with hatred.
Those latter dark souls will make up the armies of the future.
Blessed are the peacemakers indeed because they are few and far in between.

DesertRose

Superstar
Hilarious notification
'The fortification of a Muslim' has some good duas.
Edited: Initially I thought this person was joking and highlighting elite beliefs.
Mecca correction for myself foremost this is no laughing matter that person has praised shaitan.
Western civilization is plagued like a sandwich with Satan worshipers at both ends.
If you take Gods' principles out of the equation including economics, and politics among other things you leave a vacuum for those who will follow their own desires and who have zero principles.
Will post informative videos about the error of worshiping shaitan. God willing
We seek refuge in the Creator of the heavens and earth from misleading and being misled. Ameen.

Last edited: