Random Thoughts

elsbet

Superstar
The thought occurred to me now that I may get reported for this recent fiasco. If so, that's fine. I won't be like T and keep making new socks to replace myself - ha, I wouldn't even know how to. And I think my writing style and thoughts are pretty different, so wouldn't be copied so readily through a new account.

I would only hope that the forums realize how desperate she is in staying on this Board - that it is easy to use a laptop and phone to have two accounts signed on at the same time, etc. Lots of that going on in the last couple of days . . .

I'll stay quiet today now and just read threads from the outside. All the best, whatever happens. :(
I've been on forums before that have had crazy people. I mean meltdown, deceptive, picture-stealing, stealth-liars.
And I'm a huge fan of dragging that kind of sh!* into the light. But I never got to read what you posted. Had no idea! lol
So idk if you did damage or not. Regardless, it feels like your heart was in the right place-- and self-imposed exile
is just isolation that turns you into prey. Not healthy.

Did you also post Recipes? Because I haven't seen that EITHER! Anyone got a link?

Anyone... ?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
i posted serious discussions before this plenty of times though... it was only when my name was dragged into this i felt i should defend myself because i was accused of being something i wasn't. i wouldn't have said anything if she never mentioned my name and was so confident she was right when in reality, she wasn't. i posted a screenshot in a kpop forum and the link she posted on that thread was a whole in depth analysis slandering me. anyway, if we both agree to drop this situation, we can forget it happened and move on. i feel awkward people think i'm a sockpuppet or a troll though, i was oblivious to what people thought of me. but genuinely, i wasn't going to start anything, and for the most part i thought i hadn't (i didn't even know fff thought negatively of me), i was just countering her claims about what she said about me.
Wasn't directed at you specifically, it was a distinction between what this site is and is not and it is not "social media". But, since you spoke up so quick, just keep in mind that where I'm from we have a saying and that saying goes: "Guilty dogs bark first"...
(<>..<>)

lamb

Established
Yes. Deep breaths, people. Jess will tell you I can sniff her out in short order and she is not Lamb. So,that. should be that. People must forgive some of being paranoid for she indeed created that and quite honestly, stuff like this almost guarantees that she will be back soon. I can spot her so easily that last go round she thought I was her handler. Yep. :rolleyes:
thanks, i'm really just trying to clear my name here but people keep associating me with her. i understand the paranoia but i don't know why i'm being targeted specifically, even after trying to defend myself. i appreciate you trying to clear my name

Wasn't directed at you specifically, it was a distinction between what this site is and is not and it is not "social media". But, since you spoke up so quick, just keep in mind that where I'm from we have a saying and that saying goes: "Guilty dogs bark first"...
(<>..<>)
i hope you really do understand i'm just trying to clear my name here. and i thought that was directed towards me after this thread since fff specifically targeted me. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/how-covert-agents-trolls-infiltrate-the-net.1149/page-6#post-64990
apologies if i offended you, if you read for yourself the post, i was associated as a narcissist, pyscho, a socio, and accused of being someone this forum loathes. it's hard to not defend yourself after that. again, like i've said, i would've never been in this conversation if my name wasn't mentioned. i was accused of being someone else. as a human being, i'm going to defend myself.

i'm actually trying to drop this situation, if people keep posting then this conversation will never end. i'm not going to let people accuse me of being someone i'm not. if i was her, i would be trying to drag this on. but i'm tired of this. really, let's forget about this. i feel like people actually like seeing drama go down here as entertainment, but i'm being dragged into this and i don't want to be in it.

if vc wants to do an analysis on me, by all means, if that's what it takes for you guys to believe me. i've been trying to defend myself after what fff said about me, but no one actually takes the time to read my side of the argument, and points fingers at me instead. lots of points in fff's arguments against me aren't valid, which i've disputed, and also i've defended jess during the xx incident so i don't see why people are quick to assume xx is me.

(<>..<>) indeed!
wtf i thought u didn't think i was her :(

everybody reading this, please, let's drop this. the zone and jess have been longer members than fff and i have. they have a lot more experience with the girl i'm being accused of, please take their word for it and stop dragging me through the mud. fff was only here since july, i've only been here since august. trust the vets, please. i'm tired of this drama. stop feeding into this.

lamb

Established
I thought you were normal. I still think you're normal.
thanks mecca, i appreciate it :) yeah this all happened after i posted a screenshot in that kpop forum. and then everything just went south

lamb

Established
Just because I commented on AUC's alien face doesn't mean I think you are guilty buuutttt for someone who wants the drama to stop you sure are dragging it out. ;)
not dragging it out, defending myself. like i said:
if we agree to drop this after this post, we can. if no one responds to this thread, the conversation will end here. but if you keep accusing me of being her i feel obligated to defend myself.
i saw zone's post after that, but didn't respond, as i figured he ended this and i stopped there. like i said, i'm not going to respond to this unless someone specifically accuses me again.
Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 7.35.04 PM.png
like i said, this, in my opinion, was also dragging out the drama and accusing me, i wanted to defend myself

i stick by my word. if people stop accusing me of being someone i'm not, calling me a socio/pyscho/sockpuppet, i will end it here.
and i did, after the zone's post i thought this ordeal was settled and didn't respond anything else. but it didn't stop, and people continued to accuse me
but i'm simply replying to others and trying to defend myself at this point. i'm replying to people who are accusing me of things, not dragging on and starting something else.

really, though, i'm tired. i stick by my word, if people stop accusing me of being xx girl or a sockpuppet, we can move on from this.

lamb

Established
look, it's clear you guys are now trying to get a rise out of me. i know it's fun to jump on the bandwagon and make fun of someone, but if you were the one fff wrote about here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/how-covert-agents-trolls-infiltrate-the-net.1149/page-6#post-64962 and knew yourself it wasn't true, i'm sure you would've been defensive too. it's not guilt, it's human nature.

i'm not trying to drag this on, but posts like these continue. i understand your hatred and aggravation towards xx but i don't know how to convince you that isn't me. i countered fff's 'evidence' with my own, but no one wants to take the time to read the whole situation, because it's more fun to choose sides. but hatred towards her is being directed at me and i genuinely didn't do anything. and it's like talking to a brick wall when i try defending myself.

everyone was sympathetic to fff, but she was the one who accused me of being her. why is no one seeing things in my perspective?
i post one post in a kpop forum, and the response i get is an entire post slandering me and making baseless accusations of me being someone i'm not. i'm nearly positive you guys didn't read her 'evidence' against me- i disputed them with sound evidence but still, people like to make jokes at the expense of others so i'm forced to deal with all these posts hopping on bandwagon and feeding into drama i don't want to be a part of.

i feel like there's no salvaging my reputation at this point. and the thing is, i didn't even do anything, i was accused of being someone i'm not and all of this hate was directed towards me. i contacted the zone for advice since he's the only one who believes me, but at this point, i don't see how i can post normally after this whole thing.

i'm just going to save you guys the trouble and exit this forum myself. i don't know how to prove to you i am not her, but leaving this conversation where it is and not returning should be enough evidence as it is.

in conclusion, the internet sucks. lmao

mecca

Superstar
i feel like there's no salvaging my reputation at this point. and the thing is, i didn't even do anything
Your reputation is fine, let it go. No one will even remember or care, they know you're not her anyway.

i'm just going to save you guys the trouble and exit this forum myself. i don't know how to prove to you i am not her, but leaving this conversation where it is and not returning should be enough evidence as it is.

in conclusion, the internet sucks. lmao
You don't have to go. Just drop the subject and post in threads that interest you.