Random Thoughts

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
The thought occurred to me now that I may get reported for this recent fiasco. If so, that's fine. I won't be like T and keep making new socks to replace myself - ha, I wouldn't even know how to. And I think my writing style and thoughts are pretty different, so wouldn't be copied so readily through a new account.

I would only hope that the forums realize how desperate she is in staying on this Board - that it is easy to use a laptop and phone to have two accounts signed on at the same time, etc. Lots of that going on in the last couple of days . . .

I'll stay quiet today now and just read threads from the outside. All the best, whatever happens. :(

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The thought occurred to me now that I may get reported for this recent fiasco. If so, that's fine. I won't be like T and keep making new socks to replace myself - ha, I wouldn't even know how to. And I think my writing style and thoughts are pretty different, so wouldn't be copied so readily through a new account. I would only hope that the forums realize how desperate she is in staying on this Board - that it is easy to use a laptop and phone to have two accounts signed on at the same time, etc. Lots of that going on in the last couple of days . . .I'll stay quiet today now and just read threads from the outside. All the best, whatever happens. :(
I think the real problem is some people coming on to a serious discussion forum and treating it like it's Fakebook, which is full of no filter dumbass people and plenty of feuding. Spreading the disease... (<>..<>)

Last edited:

lamb

Established
I think the real problem is some people coming on to a serious discussion forum and treating it like it's Fakebook, which is full of no filter dumbass people and plenty of feuding. Spreading the disease... (<>..<>)

i posted serious discussions before this plenty of times though... it was only when my name was dragged into this i felt i should defend myself because i was accused of being something i wasn't. i wouldn't have said anything if she never mentioned my name and was so confident she was right when in reality, she wasn't. i posted a screenshot in a kpop forum and the link she posted on that thread was a whole in depth analysis slandering me.

anyway, if we both agree to drop this situation, we can forget it happened and move on. i feel awkward people think i'm a sockpuppet or a troll though, i was oblivious to what people thought of me. but genuinely, i wasn't going to start anything, and for the most part i thought i hadn't (i didn't even know fff thought negatively of me), i was just countering her claims about what she said about me.

Last edited:
i posted serious discussions before this plenty of times though... it was only when my name was dragged into this i felt i should defend myself because i was accused of being something i wasn't. i wouldn't have said anything if she never mentioned my name and was so confident she was right when in reality, she wasn't. i posted a screenshot in a kpop forum and the link she posted on that thread was a whole in depth analysis slandering me.

anyway, if we both agree to drop this situation, we can forget it happened and move on. i feel awkward people think i'm a sockpuppet or a troll though, i was oblivious to what people thought of me. but genuinely, i wasn't going to start anything, and for the most part i thought i hadn't (i didn't even know fff thought negatively of me), i was just countering her claims about what she said about me.
I don't think you're a sock puppet or troll. carry on.

JoChris

Superstar
The thought occurred to me now that I may get reported for this recent fiasco. If so, that's fine. I won't be like T and keep making new socks to replace myself - ha, I wouldn't even know how to. And I think my writing style and thoughts are pretty different, so wouldn't be copied so readily through a new account.

I would only hope that the forums realize how desperate she is in staying on this Board - that it is easy to use a laptop and phone to have two accounts signed on at the same time, etc. Lots of that going on in the last couple of days . . .

I'll stay quiet today now and just read threads from the outside. All the best, whatever happens. :(
I know you mean well.
Several days ago I said to you via private message that if you* suspect - meaning with serious supporting evidence - several individuals have returned to this forum, you should contact VigilantCitizen directly.

I know he (?) takes too much time for our liking. However it is also unfair to do trial via forum. Remember that long-term readers and contributors know the warning signs way too well now.

P.S. If it helps I don't want you to leave. :)

* now I also think anyone else who suspects certain banned individual/s have returned

lamb

Established
I know you mean well.
Several days ago I said to you via private message that if you* suspect - meaning with serious supporting evidence - several individuals have returned to this forum, you should contact VigilantCitizen directly.

I know he (?) takes too much time for our liking. However it is also unfair to do trial via forum. Remember that long-term readers and contributors know the warning signs way too well now.

P.S. If it helps I don't want you to leave. :)

* now I also think anyone else who suspects certain banned individual/s have returned
yeah, i know ultimately her intentions are good, it's just i haven't had an entire post slandering me made before and she's so sure it's me when it's not.

and her evidence isn't really sound- she says i was 'knowledgeable' but it was taken directly from someone else and me asking her for her opinion. she says i was 'pressing' her as well, but she misinterpreted me, as i genuinely was interested in knowing her opinions in that thread. i tend to ask a lot of questions, not trying to grill people; you can see in other threads i am really just trying to learn other people's opinions/more about the subject, i ask questions a lot: (ex. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/look-what-you-made-me-do-mv.1380/page-3#post-56502) and i don't understand why she thinks i'm xx girl when i was defending jess in a previous thread: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/christians-worship-songs.573/page-4

vc can do an investigation on me, i know myself i'm not a sockpuppet or xx girl. i still keep my profile public despite her analyzing me so much since i know i don't have anything to hide. and it would also prove her evidence was wrong and she was accusing the wrong person, so it would help me as well.

i don't want her to leave either, i just think it's unfair how she pointed fingers at me and dismissed me so quickly when i tried defending myself. i just don't want people to just automatically believe what she said was right. it feels awkward knowing there's probably private conversations going on about me when all i did was post screenshots on a kpop thread for someone to wreck havoc on me.

Last edited:

lamb

Established
She is getting exactly what she wants right now and is sitting back somewhere laughing. Dont give her what she wants people. She feeds on the drama and negativity. She has wanted this place to implode for years..
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/christians-worship-songs.573/page-4 i was defending you before, why do you and fff think she's me

if we agree to drop this after this post, we can. if no one responds to this thread, the conversation will end here. but if you keep accusing me of being her i feel obligated to defend myself.