Random Thoughts

Awoken2

Superstar
Hello Forum family.
Hoping everyone is doing okay!
Hi, I'm not sure if it was just coincidental but not long after you stopped posting this place went down hill faster than a butter covered, jet propelled bobsleigh going down the cresta run.

With this in mind I sincerely hope you are going to stick around for a bit....please?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hi, I'm not sure if it was just coincidental but not long after you stopped posting this place went down hill faster than a butter covered, jet propelled bobsleigh going down the cresta run.

With this in mind I sincerely hope you are going to stick around for a bit....please?
Hey, don't worry.......i'll stick around. :)
Just say "jump" and i ask "how high" :D

This is the closest thread for this.

One of my cats died today, a male cat around 15 years (human years). It's been a day of immense grief and shock. He was an animal but he was part of the family. An orange tabby cat with lots of swagger and energy. According the vet it was likely by a car hitting him. The poor guy crawled all the way up our driveway, up the stairs and collapsed in the back yard. It's gonna take a while for it to sink in. He was a beautiful, kind cat always providing us happiness, laughs and company.
The reminder of death is a strong one and all I can say is Allahu akbar. God is greater than all our struggles and pain, there is nothing greater than God, so I give all my pain to God and thank him for the years I've had with this beautiful cat.

DesertRose

Superstar
The reminder of death is a strong one and all I can say is Allahu akbar. God is greater than all our struggles and pain, there is nothing greater than God, so I give all my pain to God and thank him for the years I've had with this beautiful cat.
'Surely, To Allah, we belong and to Him, we return.'
Truly, everything on earth is transient.
My condolences on your loss and May the Creator give you sabr/ patience during this trial.