Random Thoughts

Behumble

Established
This is an interesting theory.

I watched the video you posted about birth certificates, and i remember i had read years ago that a person's name in ALL CAPS like on the birth certificate (or other govt documents) was basically them being now "property" or a "corporate entity" or "strawman" that the govt owns, while the govt can't own the actual person. I remember at the time there were all these people who were planning on not getting their children birth certificates, so they could be "free". As far as i know it is not illegal just inconvenient, and potentially dangerous.

Anyway, i thought that was the hidden reason for birth certificates, i hadnt thought there could be more.

But, i think you could be on to something.

The newborns are required by law to get this blood test and they test, among other things if the baby has any genetic conditions that are rare but life threatening. There was this stephen king book called the institute in which tptb identify and surveil children based on the results for one of these blood tests. It could very well be possible that a combination of birth date time and location and the results of these blood tests are used to identify children to use for either rituals or as "assets".

Hopefully not, but i would not be surprised.

Sort of related thought... occultists put a lot of importance on a child "choosing" their own birth date and time.
This is what I meant about certain dates:

Awoken2

Superstar
During these difficult times I try and find a reason to celebrate every day....just to keep my spirits up.

On each Friday 13th I like to celebrate the day by going to work dressed in a boiler suit and ice hockey mask.

Just the reaction I get from some people when I turn up with their order keeps me smiling for weeks.

Behumble

Established
Hey, Maes! :) No, I can't say that there is. Many of the older members have left these boards. Whether or not they return remains to be seen.
Just newbies like me wondering with the recent resignation of NZ's PM, was the 2019 mosque shooting staged to gain popularity?

Vision

Veteran
I'm not a fan of Elon - he still is an oligarch but I appreciate that he's sharing ideas/memes that are not welcome or reported in the mainstream media to the general public.

Even if he is just another pied piper..or made out to be a more meme friendly, relatable parasite!

Maes17

Superstar
Hey, Maes! :) No, I can't say that there is. Many of the older members have left these boards. Whether or not they return remains to be seen.
I’ve been busy with work but will try to drop in. Much about the same. Nothing new nor drastic.

guess that’s not necessarily bad. Glad everyone who is still here are doing good