Random Thoughts

Behumble

Established
So there are tunnels under every major U.S. city?

So far I have read of two confirmed underground
areas that are largely forgotten.

• 1960's Dallas - The Dallas Pedestrian Network, or the Dallas Underground,
connects many downtown office buildings and is home to several stores and
restaurants while providing an escape from weather and traffic on the surface.

• 1901 Los Angeles There are 11 miles of service tunnels beneath the streets of LA.
These became the conduits of smuggling and the passageways to the basement
speakeasies. Most of the tunnels are blocked off today, but there are some that are
accessible, and there is (potentially) a guided tour that can guide one down into them.

Something tells me there are tunnels under most cities.

There are probably tunnels under the tunnels.

lol!
Do you think there are tunnels from country to country? If they can have undersea cables, why not tunnels? Military purposes obviously, if so I wonder how they would engineer it?

One of my many random thoughts that I can actually remember!

randomuser123

Rookie
I cant post a damn thing on any site whatsoever or i either get banned, someone gets too offended or the sites are generally filled with childish morons so you cant really post anonymously either anymore not when someonell read your post then make a separate post on your post then theyll continue to berate you for anything you say until they tire themselves out. i hate social media, i really do hate it. i hate how users online seem to drag shit out so theyre the ones that are overly dramatic but theyll make some other user out to be the wrong arsehole in every argument. whats the point social media sites are harvesting peoples energy so instead of folk being decent to one another arguments online are everywhere usually about small irrelevant minor things. you could say you dont like a certain pizza topping and someone somewhere would take it out of context.

im tired of how folk are so obsessed with social media yet they dont realise that they themselves add to the negativity that almost every site has so much of. i dont have energy anymore for online stuff, im no relevant online either, i dont get dozens of messages and i barely get attention from relatives and family if at all. conversations online are so one sided and emotionless that i feel like i often am messaging a brick. i often try to ask them more questions then the other person doesnt ask me anything or only asks the basic ones before the conversation finishes within a few minutes i feel like for folk i know who are abroad or the ones who live in other countries i dont know them as well anymore cause we dont talk long enough and my friend recently asked if i would chat with her on zoom of all things like if i was her actual friend she wouldve made more effort to visit me and i wouldve done so to her but nahhh i dont know when i actually last met up with her? and i have tried doing zoom quizzes but theyre awful.

friends too can sometimes be finicky two faced gits and i have had to either drop certain friendships or the friendship was never a genuine thing to begin with but how am i meant to make friends when folk dont message me first anyway. i dont get messages for months other than birthdays but i miss actually being given the gifts or cards by themselves too nowadays amazon or some website posts or sends the parcel to where we are. so it doesnt take much effort when they can google something and send it in the next day. boring. the problem is people have too many means of not using the thinking part of their brain, instead they can use google, have opinions be told them via the telly, so they dont have to think about any other opinions and instead theyll believe whats on the news and the telly.

its basically some users trying to bitch and snark on folk they dont like online then they often say shit like they didnt get offended when they did. i dont fucking know anymore but i do know society is a buncha morons really. we are all hypocrites for alllwing social media to exist then we are also hypocrites for using social media to begin with when its usually the users themselves who are negative in real life they then put so much negativity online too its hard to escape it really. i ahve read some pathetic things online that makes me honestly want to avoid social media but i cant because so many people are using it to vent their frustrations in their lives but thats what then starts the arguments and i was merely posting some shit that i thought surely some anons wouldnt overreact too it... low and behold they did. i really am started to give up on this "modern" society, it has the worst type of communication possible, folk get their phones out when the tellys on folk get their phones out when theyre talking to people folk have crap concentration skills because their phones take all their attention. i had a teacher pull their phone out when i was talking to them and yes i have done it as well in the past but not anymore i cant be bothered interacting with some folk because i know what i say will have to be repeated to them then theyll get in a huff when i complain theyre on their phone when im talking its rude!?!!!! well fucking listen then is it really that hard for some folk to do the basics in this day and age?

people dont know how to take jokes people dont recognise sarcasm online and in person people dont think logically anymore people are being dumbed down by these devices

i dont know why folk insist on overreacting to shit they read on a slab of glass either and i dont know why people seem to not know when a joke is merely a joke or a comment is not against them or anyone in particular. a comments a comment its upt ot hem with how they react to it. trust me i have tried almost every popular website but theyre all equally shit as each other. not to mention the whole upvote downvote thing makes their overreactions seem worse because it can feel like some users dislike your comments or opinions then other times some users might read or like your comments. its fucking inconsistent as shit.

the next few gens are honestly going to be screwed at this rate. i find it hard to have a decent conversation these days. both online and irl, people are just too screen addicted and they dont know how to stop picking up their phones and glancing at the screens either. then theres other screens which also takes their attention span and their concentration skills dwindle further because theres often multiple screens being used at once. its ridiculous. yet so many people always want the latest devices too then folk wonder why they fall ebhind in schools and shit then schoolwork generally is done on computers too. teachers wonder why students are on phones oh wait teachers are on their phones too so teachers dont notice what students are doing or not doing in classes.

im honestly close to giving up i havent the energy to keep up with societies demands to modernise so much shit. sometimes i just want something to be simple but its never simple. back in school we used to only take ipods cause that was our main means of listening to music besides the internet, but the internet has become moronically shit as have all the overhyped platforms that folk rely on for god knows what cause its a complete waste of our energy and effort. i dont know what else i would do though cause im shit at so much then most people are online some way or other i cant not avoid the internet.

in case anyone comments yes i know this is a long comment

randomuser123

Rookie
i dont celebrate new years we usually go to bed about 10pm its so boring and monotonous every year feels more average and boring cause we just do similar stuff day in day out. either that or its having to do some kind of work and school i cant be bothered anymore and whats the point of sticking around when the gov have made everything expensive, they laugh at the normal folk who stress about cost of living, the rich laugh at normal folk for being less than they are cause they can afford all the gucci socks they want then they gloat about it online as though its not going to make someone try to steal from them cause people can find rich peoples addresses. people are fucking dumb these days. new years eve doesnt feel any different from any normal day.

Behumble

Established
I cant post a damn thing on any site whatsoever or i either get banned, someone gets too offended or the sites are generally filled with childish morons so you cant really post anonymously either anymore not when someonell read your post then make a separate post on your post then theyll continue to berate you for anything you say until they tire themselves out. i hate social media, i really do hate it. i hate how users online seem to drag shit out so theyre the ones that are overly dramatic but theyll make some other user out to be the wrong arsehole in every argument. whats the point social media sites are harvesting peoples energy so instead of folk being decent to one another arguments online are everywhere usually about small irrelevant minor things. you could say you dont like a certain pizza topping and someone somewhere would take it out of context.

im tired of how folk are so obsessed with social media yet they dont realise that they themselves add to the negativity that almost every site has so much of. i dont have energy anymore for online stuff, im no relevant online either, i dont get dozens of messages and i barely get attention from relatives and family if at all. conversations online are so one sided and emotionless that i feel like i often am messaging a brick. i often try to ask them more questions then the other person doesnt ask me anything or only asks the basic ones before the conversation finishes within a few minutes i feel like for folk i know who are abroad or the ones who live in other countries i dont know them as well anymore cause we dont talk long enough and my friend recently asked if i would chat with her on zoom of all things like if i was her actual friend she wouldve made more effort to visit me and i wouldve done so to her but nahhh i dont know when i actually last met up with her? and i have tried doing zoom quizzes but theyre awful.

friends too can sometimes be finicky two faced gits and i have had to either drop certain friendships or the friendship was never a genuine thing to begin with but how am i meant to make friends when folk dont message me first anyway. i dont get messages for months other than birthdays but i miss actually being given the gifts or cards by themselves too nowadays amazon or some website posts or sends the parcel to where we are. so it doesnt take much effort when they can google something and send it in the next day. boring. the problem is people have too many means of not using the thinking part of their brain, instead they can use google, have opinions be told them via the telly, so they dont have to think about any other opinions and instead theyll believe whats on the news and the telly.

its basically some users trying to bitch and snark on folk they dont like online then they often say shit like they didnt get offended when they did. i dont fucking know anymore but i do know society is a buncha morons really. we are all hypocrites for alllwing social media to exist then we are also hypocrites for using social media to begin with when its usually the users themselves who are negative in real life they then put so much negativity online too its hard to escape it really. i ahve read some pathetic things online that makes me honestly want to avoid social media but i cant because so many people are using it to vent their frustrations in their lives but thats what then starts the arguments and i was merely posting some shit that i thought surely some anons wouldnt overreact too it... low and behold they did. i really am started to give up on this "modern" society, it has the worst type of communication possible, folk get their phones out when the tellys on folk get their phones out when theyre talking to people folk have crap concentration skills because their phones take all their attention. i had a teacher pull their phone out when i was talking to them and yes i have done it as well in the past but not anymore i cant be bothered interacting with some folk because i know what i say will have to be repeated to them then theyll get in a huff when i complain theyre on their phone when im talking its rude!?!!!! well fucking listen then is it really that hard for some folk to do the basics in this day and age?

people dont know how to take jokes people dont recognise sarcasm online and in person people dont think logically anymore people are being dumbed down by these devices

i dont know why folk insist on overreacting to shit they read on a slab of glass either and i dont know why people seem to not know when a joke is merely a joke or a comment is not against them or anyone in particular. a comments a comment its upt ot hem with how they react to it. trust me i have tried almost every popular website but theyre all equally shit as each other. not to mention the whole upvote downvote thing makes their overreactions seem worse because it can feel like some users dislike your comments or opinions then other times some users might read or like your comments. its fucking inconsistent as shit.

the next few gens are honestly going to be screwed at this rate. i find it hard to have a decent conversation these days. both online and irl, people are just too screen addicted and they dont know how to stop picking up their phones and glancing at the screens either. then theres other screens which also takes their attention span and their concentration skills dwindle further because theres often multiple screens being used at once. its ridiculous. yet so many people always want the latest devices too then folk wonder why they fall ebhind in schools and shit then schoolwork generally is done on computers too. teachers wonder why students are on phones oh wait teachers are on their phones too so teachers dont notice what students are doing or not doing in classes.

im honestly close to giving up i havent the energy to keep up with societies demands to modernise so much shit. sometimes i just want something to be simple but its never simple. back in school we used to only take ipods cause that was our main means of listening to music besides the internet, but the internet has become moronically shit as have all the overhyped platforms that folk rely on for god knows what cause its a complete waste of our energy and effort. i dont know what else i would do though cause im shit at so much then most people are online some way or other i cant not avoid the internet.

in case anyone comments yes i know this is a long comment
Some people have or develop an "online" personality where they couldn't do/say the same things in person.

Yes too much screen time has a lot of negative effects. The golden age was before all this new technology exploded, in my opinion anyway but I'm an oldie. I used to enjoy writing letters to penpals, waiting and anticipating their correspondence. We are now in an era of instant gratification, everything is a push of a button so savouring something good is no longer appreciated.

I am not a avid online poster, anything good is always hard to find be it a good debate, life partner, best friend etc you always have to go through a pile of trash before finding the gem.

A lot of good manners have been lost in this new online generation because interaction is shifted from face to face to face timing. What a shame! All part of the plan to dumb down and disconnect people.

I understand your frustration.

None the less treat everyday like it's new and make the most of it in whatever ways you can. Enjoy the time you have and embrace all that is good.

Behumble

Established
lol I am happy you did. To think we wonder where our tax
dollars go...not even trying to be funny or ironic anymore...lol.
They need to keep those in tip top shape, and expansion
in all ways always, if they exist. I imagine.

I am inclined to agree with you, it's like I think of the times I've
heard people in the U.S. describing strange sounds of ringing, and sounds of
that large machines would make. The origin of the sound can never be found, or located, people have
even have gone so far as to ask city officials about the sounds.
Take New York for example, it happened recently there.

These sounds are loud and constant,
I compare it to the sound of 1. something big burrowing,
digging inside the earth, or 2. the cooling system for it, it has to be big!

What if that's what it is?

What if what we are hearing is the sound of the tunnels maintenance/expansion?

I know, it could never, ever right? RIGHT?!
They built CERN, that's a massive hole if there were any lol

Another random thought. Do you think birth certificates are used to target victims under numerology?

randomuser123

Rookie
Some people have or develop an "online" personality where they couldn't do/say the same things in person.

Yes too much screen time has a lot of negative effects. The golden age was before all this new technology exploded, in my opinion anyway but I'm an oldie. I used to enjoy writing letters to penpals, waiting and anticipating their correspondence. We are now in an era of instant gratification, everything is a push of a button so savouring something good is no longer appreciated.

I am not a avid online poster, anything good is always hard to find be it a good debate, life partner, best friend etc you always have to go through a pile of trash before finding the gem.

A lot of good manners have been lost in this new online generation because interaction is shifted from face to face to face timing. What a shame! All part of the plan to dumb down and disconnect people.

I understand your frustration.

None the less treat everyday like it's new and make the most of it in whatever ways you can. Enjoy the time you have and embrace all that is good.
thank you for the reply and happy new year!

Ikr its such a shame the way society has become so engrossed in the online things I mean look at us using forums and shit too? i just dont understand why it has to be so normalised to need the internet 24/7. I do think so many folk are disconnected from themselves because their screen time takes up most of their attention. I always seem to feel exhausted after using the internet for a long period of time. Say if I was at college most of our classwork was done via a computer and then when we got home we never got a break from screen time unless we were sleeping ofc. it just feels like screens are a constant reminder that we have to be logged in and kept up to date on latest entertainment. i tried zoom quizzes and felt exhausted afterwards mostly because i felt like i didnt know shit all about the sort of entertainment that a lot of folk like nowadays, i dont really follow it per se and i could quite easily ditch either the internet or the telly anyway however i would feel left out and i wouldnt know what to talk about with others.

Behumble

Established
WAIT A MINUTE! I NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS AND SIMMER!
I keep reading about it especially in the Kpop thread, like the birth of this artist also coincides with a death or an event. Can't be coincidence, must be all pre-planned. And what better way to do it if you have a record of all the births right? Narrow it down to the most susceptable to being groomed from a young age or from poverty where wealth could be used in exchange? Or for sacrifices?

Behumble

Established
thank you for the reply and happy new year!

Ikr its such a shame the way society has become so engrossed in the online things I mean look at us using forums and shit too? i just dont understand why it has to be so normalised to need the internet 24/7. I do think so many folk are disconnected from themselves because their screen time takes up most of their attention. I always seem to feel exhausted after using the internet for a long period of time. Say if I was at college most of our classwork was done via a computer and then when we got home we never got a break from screen time unless we were sleeping ofc. it just feels like screens are a constant reminder that we have to be logged in and kept up to date on latest entertainment. i tried zoom quizzes and felt exhausted afterwards mostly because i felt like i didnt know shit all about the sort of entertainment that a lot of folk like nowadays, i dont really follow it per se and i could quite easily ditch either the internet or the telly anyway however i would feel left out and i wouldnt know what to talk about with others.
If you have to nothing but pop quiz to talk about with others, isn't it better to just not talk to them?lol I don't mind small talk but I limit it as much as I can since I can't tolerate meaningless conversations.

From the top of my head I can only think that all this screen dependency/addiction is a form of tracking and control. That's just on the surface of it all, on a deeper level I am sure they are a form of silent weapon.

I experienced a 3D stimulation thingy at an arcade and after 10 minutes I had a headache and felt sick. Not only does impact on our health, I think it can also influence our personalities. Maybe it brings out the worse in us? A trigger button if you will.

Happy New Day lol

Another random thought. Do you think birth certificates are used to target victims under numerology?
This is an interesting theory.

I watched the video you posted about birth certificates, and i remember i had read years ago that a person's name in ALL CAPS like on the birth certificate (or other govt documents) was basically them being now "property" or a "corporate entity" or "strawman" that the govt owns, while the govt can't own the actual person. I remember at the time there were all these people who were planning on not getting their children birth certificates, so they could be "free". As far as i know it is not illegal just inconvenient, and potentially dangerous.

Anyway, i thought that was the hidden reason for birth certificates, i hadnt thought there could be more.

But, i think you could be on to something.

The newborns are required by law to get this blood test and they test, among other things if the baby has any genetic conditions that are rare but life threatening. There was this stephen king book called the institute in which tptb identify and surveil children based on the results for one of these blood tests. It could very well be possible that a combination of birth date time and location and the results of these blood tests are used to identify children to use for either rituals or as "assets".

Hopefully not, but i would not be surprised.

Sort of related thought... occultists put a lot of importance on a child "choosing" their own birth date and time.

randomuser123

Rookie
i cant stand rich kids on youtube dont know why theyre allowed channels when they seem like cunts. theyre the worst kind of hypocrites in this day and age. its odd how they exploit themselves because popularity and money is worth more to them than having a decent fcking personality. the amount of excessive shit theyre spoiled with and the fact they make tons of money out of youtube means theyre more liable to be robbed. im no from america so i dont fckn know if other family channels are like theirs but i dont know why in 2023 people are so full of themselves still? like they dont have morals but they pretend they do. its a load of bollocks. i have had enough of the rich folk shoving rich shit in everyones face. they could be robbed and theyd still make a video about it cause they dont get told how they arent that relevant either. do americans still obsess with the latest brand
I liked your long comment, and I agree with a lot of it.
thank you very much & happy new year!

randomuser123

Rookie
I dont know what I genuinely like anymore... I feel like most of entertainment has some form of being scripted or rigged somehow that I dont really enjoy it that much and I dont particularly follow any of them other than the exceptions of some of the great british yada yada yada shows but every season is almost guessable so I dont watch it for the contestants and the judges are very sus. Plus im almost certain that in these shows they deliberately look for contestants similar to the ones from season prior to the next season

For example on the sewing bee, there is always one contestant that is most favoured with the judges serena, annie and claire or however its spelt, but all the other contestants from last years season look so similar to the seasons before they practically switched farie for chichi... theres always something similar about the next load of contestants most of the viewers if the shows are so unaware but if you looked at one season to the next youd see

also i couldve guessed the black gay guy was going to win the christmas special... whats the point of them shoving all this similar entertainment that often gets a bit overdone in time in everyones face if its more of the same entertainment on any other channels?

if footballs scripted why do they try so hard to pretend it isnt? footballers are generally bad actors lmfao

FilthPig

Veteran
I dont know what I genuinely like anymore... I feel like most of entertainment has some form of being scripted or rigged somehow that I dont really enjoy it that much and I dont particularly follow any of them other than the exceptions of some of the great british yada yada yada shows but every season is almost guessable so I dont watch it for the contestants and the judges are very sus. Plus im almost certain that in these shows they deliberately look for contestants similar to the ones from season prior to the next season

For example on the sewing bee, there is always one contestant that is most favoured with the judges serena, annie and claire or however its spelt, but all the other contestants from last years season look so similar to the seasons before they practically switched farie for chichi... theres always something similar about the next load of contestants most of the viewers if the shows are so unaware but if you looked at one season to the next youd see

also i couldve guessed the black gay guy was going to win the christmas special... whats the point of them shoving all this similar entertainment that often gets a bit overdone in time in everyones face if its more of the same entertainment on any other channels?

if footballs scripted why do they try so hard to pretend it isnt? footballers are generally bad actors lmfao
You can train your mind or let your mind be entertained .Or lets put it this way - you can direct your attention at something or you can let your attention be directed by someone else.Easy way to get emotionally manipulated and basicly get mind controlled(get thoughts and opinions inserted into your mind ).You can direct your attention at outside world or inside,to your inner world.You have ability to construct and create things in there (music,art,whatever) and release into physical world.That can be very entertaining.
Make training your mind into an entertaining activity ,learn a new skill or learn something you want to know etc.

Last edited:

Behumble

Established

I found that as the series get on, there is an increase in male contestants and those from ethnic backgrounds. Yes there's always that one who is consistently good. But that's almost expected really since they're usually older and have had more experience, however they tend to fail at the transformation challenge.