Random Thoughts

Lil axe

Veteran
was reading daniel (kjv) this morning, and was reading chapter 11, verse 33 stood out to me, kind of how ive been feeling trying to tell others about truthful things

"And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. "

Awoken2

Superstar
Two things a bot does not possess.

1. An imagination

2. A sense of humour

With this in mind, why are there hardly any threads on this forum where this is a requirement?

An example here....only real people contributed.

Two things a bot does not possess.

1. An imagination

2. A sense of humour

With this in mind, why are there hardly any threads on this forum where this is a requirement?

An example here....only real people contributed.

I can't argue with you there. The other day, I was looking through this thread and actually began to laugh because some people on here have some vivid imaginations:

I think that may be the reason for the slow decline in participation on here, as you see many of those that participated in the thread are no longer active. Much of what's on currently on here are just posts with no real online conversation but as I've stated before, I can only speak for myself. I know people are on here for different reasons/motives so...

Awoken2

Superstar
That is exactly the type of thread I'm talking about OM. This forum is stagnating due to a severe lack of real personalities. You could count on the fingers of one hand the number of posters here now with any real creativity or originality. Shame really.

Awoken2

Superstar
Surreal experience of the day.

So I was stopped at some traffic lights at a major junction in Manchester today.

I look up and ahead.

There is a huge 5G mast there, must be 12 panels on it, looks like something that belongs on the periphery of some concentration camp.

Directly behind that in a clear blue sky there are about 8 large chemtrails vandalising a beautiful day.

I look to my right and there is some mentally ill guy sitting in the car next to me....alone, wearing a mask.

.....I had a thought....

....stop the world now please...I wanna get off!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why are so many artists are canceling tours?
A big part of it is lagging ticket sales. I know of a few artists which are cancelling or rearranging dates on tours hoping for stronger sales. Interestingly enough, one of them pulled out of a show someone I know was promoting. The artists didnt like the online sales figures but the fellas said "We have been out selling tickets ourselves, just come to the venue and you will be able to expose your music to a newer, younger audience and we did all the work to pack the house"... but they cancelled anyway.

moodychick

Established
Maybe people are either irritated or afraid. Last year, I went to a concert. Testings and masks were required which upset many goers. The ones who weren't vaccinated were forced to go to a booth to get tested and pay $40 (cashless obviously). Security sent people back in line if they didn't wear a mask. It's ridiculous. I wasted almost two hours in line just for that.

Lucy

Star
So there are tunnels under every major U.S. city?

So far I have read of two confirmed underground
areas that are largely forgotten.

• 1960's Dallas - The Dallas Pedestrian Network, or the Dallas Underground,
connects many downtown office buildings and is home to several stores and
restaurants while providing an escape from weather and traffic on the surface.

• 1901 Los Angeles There are 11 miles of service tunnels beneath the streets of LA.
These became the conduits of smuggling and the passageways to the basement
speakeasies. Most of the tunnels are blocked off today, but there are some that are
accessible, and there is (potentially) a guided tour that can guide one down into them.

Something tells me there are tunnels under most cities.

There are probably tunnels under the tunnels.

lol!
Very interesting! Had no idea.