Random Thoughts

Karlysymon

Superstar
Is it just me or do you guys also feel like time is flying by so fast? You wake up Sunday morning and the next thing you know, it's a Wednesday. I often have to catch myself these days checking what day it is.
Same train of thought at the back of my mind lately but in regard to the synthetic rewrite of nature.

People disparage God and claim He is evil because of the events of the Flood and Sodom & Gomorrah. The threshold at which we stand now is the prospect of gene-edited human beings and synthetically rewriting ALL biological lifeforms. Someone should convince me otherwise that God is just going to continue sipping His tea and not "come from His dwelling place....with fire....to sweep away everything from the face of the earth." [Micah 1:3, Isaiah 66:15, Zephaniah 1:2-3]

Daze

Superstar
Is it just me or do you guys also feel like time is flying by so fast? You wake up Sunday morning and the next thing you know, it's a Wednesday. I often have to catch myself these days checking what day it is.
Time passing quickly is a sign of the end, the day of judgement.

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, “The Hour will not be begin until time passes rapidly, such that a year is like a month, a month is like a week, a week is like a day, a day is like an hour, and an hour is like the flicker of a flame.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2332

We can see today blessing is being removed from time itself.

Vision

Veteran
Covid restrictions has basically showed how easily Dajjal/Anti-Christ will literally manipulate and control how this world works, for a while.

We sleepwalk to the end..!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Covid restrictions has basically showed how easily Dajjal/Anti-Christ will literally manipulate and control how this world works, for a while.

We sleepwalk to the end..!
In your opinion, at what point does authority transfer over from his minions to the deceiver himself?

Vision

Veteran
I don't have an opinion @TempestOfTempo as we're told very little of when it'll happen.

However when it happens, it'll happen! The trials and tribulations will be great. Don't say I haven't warned you. I'd like to say we'll all know when he's here but many will be decieved.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't have an opinion @TempestOfTempo as we're told very little of when it'll happen.

However when it happens, it'll happen! The trials and tribulations will be great. Don't say I haven't warned you. I'd like to say we'll all know when he's here but many will be decieved.
Islam is pretty clear about those warnings... I agree, many will truly be deceived, but many will allow themselves to be deceived as well.

I think Zuby means well, but I find at times, he's a bit green for me. At least he's got a younger following that's seeing things from a more critical perspective. That said, he's not saying anything new. In the documentary, "Reel Bad Arabs", Dr. Jack Shaheen has quoted Jack Valenti, former President and CEO of Motion Picture Association of America saying,

"Washington and Hollywood spring from the same DNA."
I've posted the documentary in DesertRose's thread here, but it was a YT video and has since been deleted. It's here if anyone wants to watch it:

REEL BAD ARABS - How Hollywood Vilifies a People

Lil axe

Veteran
changes to the main site , new article -

Daze

Superstar
changes to the main site , new article -

Thanks, i almost never read the main site and would of had no idea.