Random Thoughts

Video points out the obvious. The family unit is under attack, yet so many people are clueless. under 3 mins.
WOW! I don't know who that guy is in the video speaking, but he is spot on! Clearly, 'they" are doing all that they can do destroy definitions and even the physical notion of men and women. As my Home Ec teacher back in the late '80s said, if the nuclear family, crumbles, so does society. These current psychopathic architects of society who are financing this (i.e. operations and medication) have taken it one step further.

I agree with Matt Ehret that they can attempt to do this, however, our natural instincts and history will have us going back to way we're supposed to live.

A Freeman

Superstar
WOW! I don't know who that guy is in the video speaking, but he is spot on! Clearly, 'they" are doing all that they can do destroy definitions and even the physical notion of men and women. As my Home Ec teacher back in the late '80s said, if the nuclear family, crumbles, so does society. These current psychopathic architects of society who are financing this (i.e. operations and medication) have taken it one step further.

I agree with Matt Ehret that they can attempt to do this, however, our natural instincts and history will have us going back to way we're supposed to live.
In war, truth is the first casualty.
- Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
- William Casey, Former CIA Director

"By controlling the language, Big Brother controls the way that the people think."
- from 1984 by George Orwell

You know your getting old when you scroll through your phonebook and realize several people have already left this world.

A reminder of your own inevitable end i suppose.
Your comment reminds me of what my sibling who repeated what my mum said some time ago before she passed away. She was reminiscing about her wedding and then said, "Nearly everyone at my wedding has passed away". My sibling said they started to laugh but then caught themselves and appreciated what it must've been like for my mum to realize that.

redqueen

Superstar
The only promise in this Life is
one day it will end that's why We have to cherish
each moment and be as Kind to those around Us
and make sure Our Loved ones Know that We Love them.

my Friend group from school days(4 I had) and many
acquaintances are all gone now
unfortunately this city has a major drug problem and that
is what is taking almost everyone in Our city

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
As the people of the UK, in their collective naivety, celebrate being ruled over by a family who have more skeletons in their closet than the Adams family I struggle to contain my anger.

Yeahhh erm....there was a problem with the stairs on that particular day.

Have you ever heard the saying there is no smoke without fire? Well, this family are accompanied by that much smoke it really is impossible to see what they really are up to in there.

Children going missing in Africa during royal visit....get out the bunting!

The knighthood and open association to some of the world's worst pedo's....here, have an extra bank holiday!

Family members with direct ties to convicted child traffickers.....throw street parties!

It goes on, in quite sickening regularity...but the people don't want to look at it. They need to deny it, they need to be ruled.

I'll tell you some things you WILL NOT SEE over the next four days here in the UK.

Terrorist attacks on any of the pomp and pageantry,...a huge stage....but the terrorists will respect the bank holiday.

A teenager losing his mind and opening up on the large, unsuspecting, flag waving crowds with a gun.

Buildings being destroyed and people being made homeless.

How difficult life is being made for you just to get by whilst they blow hundreds of millions of pounds on nothing...absolutely nothing.

No, we won't be seeing any of that. Instead it will be lots of cake, music and celebrations....

Celebrating our own enslavement to a family who appear to show utter contempt for what is quite clearly the difference between right and wrong.

I'm not proud to be British, I'm ashamed. If I could renounce my citizenship I would but at this point it doesn't really matter.

The great British public will be getting what's coming when the four day party is over. It will be more of the same, and it will only get worse.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
As the people of the UK, in their collective naivety, celebrate being ruled over by a family who have more skeletons in their closet than the Adams family I struggle to contain my anger.

Yeahhh erm....there was a problem with the stairs on that particular day.

Have you ever heard the saying there is no smoke without fire? Well, this family are accompanied by that much smoke it really is impossible to see what they really are up to in there.

Children going missing in Africa during royal visit....get out the bunting!

The knighthood and open association to some of the world's worst pedo's....here, have an extra bank holiday!

Family members with direct ties to convicted child traffickers.....throw street parties!

It goes on, in quite sickening regularity...but the people don't want to look at it. They need to deny it, they need to be ruled.

I'll tell you some things you WILL NOT SEE over the next four days here in the UK.

Terrorist attacks on any of the pomp and pageantry,...a huge stage....but the terrorists will respect the bank holiday.

A teenager losing his mind and opening up on the large, unsuspecting, flag waving crowds with a gun.

Buildings being destroyed and people being made homeless.

How difficult life is being made for you just to get by whilst they blow hundreds of millions of pounds on nothing...absolutely nothing.

No, we won't be seeing any of that. Instead it will be lots of cake, music and celebrations....

Celebrating our own enslavement to a family who appear to show utter contempt for what is quite clearly the difference between right and wrong.

I'm not proud to be British, I'm ashamed. If I could renounce my citizenship I would but at this point it doesn't really matter.

The great British public will be getting what's coming when the four day party is over. It will be more of the same, and it will only get worse.
I know you're not that religious but its just a sign of the times. It is like this across the world, corruption is the rule of the day. Brits can't afford necessities like heat but the state can spend a billion pounds on a party. The worst of us are our rulers, just like the last prophet (saw) predicted 1400 years ago.