Random Thoughts

polymoog

Superstar
Any specific brand you use for the N-acetyl cysteine?
i dont think it matters as much as the dose... from what the guy said at the supplement store (q.v. my post on franks thread), a lower dose, like a 600mg tab for non vaxxed, he said, was good, and a higher dose for the vaxxed to help flush out the graphene oxide. i suppose any reputable brand would be fine: country life, NOW, solgar... purecaps is good but expensive... vitacost has been out of stock for weeks.
this info is derived from random doctors and studies floating around the internet regarding vax damaged patients, so its not my research. i just want to be clear that i am following those leads. however, taking the NAC supplement certainly couldnt hurt you anyway-- just like taking extra D and C and zinc wouldnt be a bad thing.

Why is there no thread on the forum discussing flat earth/spherical earth?

Why don't I post, because my knowledge is not enough.

Daze

Superstar
Why is there no thread on the forum discussing flat earth/spherical earth?

Why don't I post, because my knowledge is not enough.
I could have sworn there were alot of them? I rather not engage in the topic to be honest, its mostly brain rot that benefits no one.

That is it benefits no one other then those who have something to gain by discrediting others. For example I remember when flat earth just started gaining ground 5, 6 years ago.. instantly like the same week NBC (mainstream media) tied flat earthers to 9/11 deniers.

Let's be honest. Flat earth is stupid.

Butterfly Effect - BEST MEMES SHARED BY @BLOGGING THEOLOGY #shorts [z6MGfrE239Q - 278x495 - 0m...png

I might as well add in Eric Dubay (the "father" of flat earthers) wears a dress while other well known flat earthers like Patricia Steel encourage the drinking of ones own urine. Let me know if you'd like sources for either of these.

I could have sworn there were alot of them? I rather not engage in the topic to be honest, its mostly brain rot that benefits no one.

That is it benefits no one other then those who have something to gain by discrediting others. For example I remember when flat earth just started gaining ground 5, 6 years ago.. instantly like the same week NBC (mainstream media) tied flat earthers to 9/11 deniers.

Let's be honest. Flat earth is stupid.

View attachment 64052

I might as well add in Eric Dubay (the "father" of flat earthers) wears a dress while other well known flat earthers like Patricia Steel encourage the drinking of ones own urine. Let me know if you'd like sources for either of these.
How did you get the shape you show? Space is a big fairy tale. That's for sure.

Can you explain with which machine they see objects that are light years away and how they understand that what they see is suitable for human life?

Earth is a jewel of the solar system, painted blue by the vast oceans that hold the majority of our planet’s water—or so we thought. Most of Earth’s water, according to a new study, may actually be locked in a reservoir 400 miles underground.

Pay attention to the places I've bolded. They are not yet sure what is under the earth and they are sure of what is so far away. They can find out what's in the atmosphere of "so-called objects" light-years away. And they say what is inside "the planets" and the sun.

Your observations of space are just photoshopped "cool" pictures of space agencies.

The biggest proof that big companies can tell so much big lies is the scamdemic. Modern medicine is telling you to block your mouth and stay at home to be healthy. They say that while I am completely healthy, the virus that will pass from me to you can kill you. There is a couple having sex. One is "positive" and the other is "negative". One died, the other continues. They can't explain it with the germ theory. And modern medicine is based on germ theory. And almost all doctors believe it. Those who don't accept this are put in a straitjacket. If lies and madness can be this great, we must question space as well.

Daze

Superstar
As I've mentioned with others on flat earth. Its not getting you a raise at work. Its not putting more food on your plate. Its not keeping you warm at night. All it does is make you look stupid to society in general.

If you're arguing that we live on a plate then 90-95% of humanity thinks you're an utter moron.

There is no benefit in it, i do not wish to debate it. I think Flat earth is stupid.

Ma salaama

As I've mentioned with others on flat earth. Its not getting you a raise at work. Its not putting more food on your plate. Its not keeping you warm at night. All it does is make you look stupid to society in general.

If you're arguing that we live on a plate then 90-95% of humanity thinks you're an utter moron.

There is no benefit in it, i do not wish to debate it. I think Flat earth is stupid.

Ma salaama
The answer to the shape of the earth, I don't know. I didn't claim flat earth. The topic that NASA's lies are discussed is "flat earth". It's often discussed under that title. We can rename it to "space tale".

When it comes to exposing lies and showing the truth, it's not about the food on your table.

Lil axe

Veteran
wonder if the rhythms are trying to bury the forum, in the past, when i type vc forum, venture capital would pop up, it if typed vc forums (with s), this site pops up first at the top of the first page, past couple days, i type vc forums, and the site is on the second or third page of the search usually towards the bottom

redqueen

Superstar
Update on Betty white
I do find it funny that now when you search there is stuff from 2020 even
As how many searched and saw only the past pics/videos
I know I looked high and low for pics/video anything from after 2017
Seems because people were making a fuss on twitter with worry for her
So she posted and there was sightings out in public
Her last public outing they say was in 2018 as she stopped doing so

redqueen

Superstar
Wondering ever since that meteor hit that ladies bed
In case you didn't see it

How are they not hitting other crap on their way in
I never even thought about it really
Video about how many can actually pass threw and hit earth or at the very least hit threw enough for people to view them
How does any get threw if missiles can be stopped with lasers by the iron dome
why can't meteors be seen and destroyed in the same fashion
How does it get threw everything around us
sats,starlinks,garbage,a car and w/e else I may have missed
I mean they constantly hit the ground but never anything else
I guess they could possibly move the satellites
The garbage n such they can't though
Just wondering

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
I find it was hilarious that a fortnight ago on here I was accused by a certain UFO-enjoyer for "shilling for the establishment" because I largely find UFO hype to be social engineering, ideological and UFO evidence to be lacking.
When in reality, everything the Establishment stands for, I stand against. Capitalism, Liberalism, LGBT, "Democracy", Communism, Fascism, Consumerism, Atheism, AI, Transhumanism.
The person "shilling for the establishment" is the one who actually adheres to ideology and principles which follow that locus point of agendas into it's unified, universal singularity. If you can't see past (backward and forward in time) your own century of living then you are hopeless, if you can't see the genealogy of your views then you're also hopeless.

Nikōn

Veteran
I have a “newsflash,” and 100% AUTHENTIC personal truth statement for everyone who believes that a person’s “sexual preference” is a “choice.” I am a PROUD “pansexual” woman. I am sexually attracted to biological men, women, and trans-identified people as well. I can honestly say that when I was a very young girl, I experienced being turned on sexually when looking at photos of women in sexually “provocative” poses, as well as being sexually attracted to men. When I turned 18, I went to visit a very liberal, large city, and met several drag queens and transsexuals, and found various of those (quite fascinating) individuals to be sexy. In my early 20’s, I found it very confusing to be attracted to both men and women, especially. At my age now, I am very comfortable and happy to identify as a “pansexual” woman. I can honestly say that being pansexual is definitely NOT a “choice.” In my humble opinion, my life would be a lot less complicated if I were either a lesbian or heterosexual. The “myth” that bisexual/pansexual people are “greedy” is not true in my case. If I’m with a woman, I’m only with her; if I’m with a man in a relationship, I am with him and him alone. I do not cheat on my lovers, lie, or lead a double life. I’m loyal. I am in a monogamous relationship with a heterosexual man at this moment, but still have sexual desires for women. I deal with these feelings by looking at sexy photos and videos of attractive women and giving myself orgasms. I never cheat on my boyfriend with another woman. Ever. I absolutely adore most homosexual men in general. They have been extremely fabulous and loyal friends to me all of my life. I actually HAVE “fooled around” with homosexual-identified men in the past, as well as heterosexual-identified women! NO ONE has the right to tell another human being who they “should” be sexually attracted to, date, or marry. It is no one’s business but the two people who are in bed together and having sex, and no body else’s. Not everyone is created the same, or has the exact same sexual desires. HYPOCRITES are the worst people, in my opinion. An example of these types of hateful humans would be “Church people” who preach anti-homosexual propaganda (bullcrap) to the masses, but who themselves are secretly homosexuals, bisexuals, or pansexuals in denial. Some “Christians” claim to follow Christ, but are filled with nothing but hatred for LGBTQ people. I have some incredibly important information for you venemous, self-loathing HYPOCRITES: Christ loved EVERYONE, NOT just “law abiding,” “God fearing,” HETEROSEXUALS! What a load of nonsense! I’m too enlightened, self-accepting, and open minded to feed into your hateful, negative, misogynistic, pro-heterosexual garbage!
I'm 99% sure this isn't a real person.

Lil axe

Veteran
guess it's time for the elite to insert a new sickness, screenshot of google search -
1635250139013.png

furry pizza incident, the furries had their first convention, and sickness occurred,

i have to go cleanse my mind and wash my eyes

Nikōn

Veteran
Is this the future of A.I.?

First of all, most of these up and coming “artists” ( in ANY genre; not exclusively rap music) are; to put it in general terms; not “lucky” enough to grow up “privileged monetarily wise,” and have never experienced what it’s like to own a fancy car, “nice house,” “designer clothes,” and have had to attend crappy inner city schools, have resorted to hustling (due to the negative influence of certain music that falsely glamorizes lifestyles such as: selling drugs, prostitution, joining dangerous gangs, and essentially a life of crime that many, many people do not successfully in the end, and like Jay Z says “ends them up in a box with embalming fluid,” in prison, or DEAD). Notice how this certain music is aimed at minorities? (The record companies pay other minorities who were also “not so well off financially” growing up to sell their own people a lie. (I live in a large, culturally diverse city, and have lived in “the hood,” (I’m a Caucasian, tattooed woman who judges others by their CHARACTER, not their skin color, and had not ONE problem with anyone when I lived in these “dangerous” neighborhoods, by the way)..I have also lived in “ upscale” neighborhoods, as well as neighborhoods that were considered “okay.” I’ve personally seen and known (especially) young men of color imitating these “famous & influential” millionaire “artists,” and some are not with us today. I was very impressionable when I was younger, so I understand. They’re eager to “get out of the hood,” and are influenced by these few “successful” artists who glamorize and promote a very dangerous lifestyle. For minority young women (I’m not limiting it to minorities only by the way..) bullshit, misogynistic songs like “WAP” falsely promote/glamorize women to believe that it’s “empowering” to sell your body/soul, which is the farthest thing from the truth. Prostitution is paid r*pe; plain and simple. There is nothing at all “ empowering” for a woman (or man) to take money to let any Tom, Dick, or Harry molest you& penetrate you. If these ptostitutes had a choice, and had a chance to make the same amount of quick (not “easy” $$$) to take a job where they didn’t have to have random (potentially life ending potentially dangerous encounters with complete strangers who, during sex; if the client felt like it; could easily choke them to death if he felt like it) I guarantee you they’d choose to exit that shady, risky “business” in a heartbeat. My point is that these “artists” are absolutely vulnerable to the powers that be at the record companies. We live in a capitalist society where cash is king, and you are (consciously or subconsciously) being judged (obviously not by genuine people who accept the person for who a person is, and not what you HAVE), your appearance, skin color (only by racist & ignorant people obviously), which neighborhood you reside in, your gender (only if your sexist & ignorant), etc. Therefore, growing up, these vulnerable, impressionable, naive young people who have been raised without experiencing the luxuries that are constantly promoted in mass media (consumerism, and the lie that it will fulfill you long term; ( I was once quite materialistic, but I realized that eventually all material things have the potential to be destroyed, stolen from me, and essentially do not provide the real fulfillment I was lacking spiritually..) I’m not saying that it’s a pleasant existence to be poor, but it’s well known (from this eye opening website) that highly successful actors, models, those in the music/entertainment business all have to compromise “something;) to “make it..” Therefore, any underprivileged person (including Lil Nas X, for example) was indeed vulnerable to do whatever was demanded of him to “be famous,” wealthy, and who knows if he even wrote and came up with the negative premise of that Satanic video. We will never know what truly goes on behind closed doors regarding record deals, modeling/actor’s business contracts. I think the powers that be chose a black gay male on purpose to glorify Satanism. By the way, it is completely ignorant & awfully judgmental of you to falsely claim that that stupid video proves that’s being lesbian, bisexual, trans, or gay is inherently evil. I have unfortunately personally encountered COUNTLESS “bad,” “intentionally cruel, ABUSIVE (to myself and many, many other women have had traumatic, negative similar experiences throughout our ENTIRE lives done to us purposely to hurt us, or attempted, seriously harrowing “incidents” exclusively performed by HETEROSEXUAL MALES, NOT other women or gay/bi/ men trans people. Just because a video like Lil Nas X’s is out there does not prove (to anyone who is capable of thinking outside the box, and looking deeper into the negative purpose of this shitty video), which portrays a gay male of color as a pro-evil Satanic individual does NOT in REALITY (it’s obviously a video created to shock people) prove that ALL lgbt people are “evil.” That video does NOT represent both myself as a bisexual woman OR any gay male (regardless) of their skin color is EVIL. This website claims the media is pushing a “pro lgbt agenda.” Bullshit. LGBT people have been invisible for decades in mainstream media. In closing, (and I’ve mentioned this before), I did not wake up one sunny day and say “Hey! Let me choose to be bisexual and confuse the hell out of myself/ feel shame and think I was a pervert for experiencing strong sexual attraction to both genders! I HAD to move to a liberal, open minded, culturally & sexually diverse large city to learn to accept & love myself for who I really am. A few sexy gay men in the past & I have non successfully attempted to have sexual intercourse. Guess what? (I am a large breasted naturally, stylish, fun, in shape, flamboyant & intelligent young woman who even gay men have been hot for, as I was attracted to them. They ultimately could not get an erection…Give gay men a break ok?! Our sexuality is NOT a choice, and we are NOT all “evil.” Plus, if your a heterosexual male; all the more women for YOU to potentially date/have sex with!! Evil heterosexual males greatly outnumber “evil gay men!” Your gender refuses to stop raping women (and men..), your gender is featured in astounding numbers on the national sex registry, there are way more males in prison than solely gay men & straight/bi women/trans individuals… you get the point. If anyone is “evil” in our society, it’s heterosexual males. Before you insult others who happen to be different than you, take a good look in the mirror first!

:D

Nikōn

Veteran
A thought for today:

What I find particularly remarkable is the immense level of arrogance and contempt that these Feminist Women have towards traditional Women. (as Feminist Men are not relevant to this post), Feminist Women have the arrogance to think that they actually hold the mantle of everything related to Women and that they speak for all Women, when in reality they are (still) a fringe extreme ideology.
I've seen first-hand so many times how aggressive and abusive these Feminists can be towards traditional Women, it is disappointing to see how much they degrade themselves.
A traditional woman will give a very solid argument and also debunk many fallacies, then the feminist will start name-calling, spewing ad hominems and so forth towards the traditional woman.
These feminists are quite often not only men hating but bullies towards traditional women and that is just something that is not addressed enough.

On feminism itself though, it could only ever have existed in the first place under capitalist-consumerism, it is wholly a product of it and nothing more or less.