Random Thoughts

Awoken2

Superstar
Good question, or it might be ones that might want to escape and tell others, it's hard to say. All I know is this bodyguard here reminds me of Beetlejuice at the end of the movie:

He should lay of the steroids for a bit, I think. :D
I'm thinking of getting my head shrunk....similar effect without having to go to the gym.....I know.....genius

Daze

Superstar
I agree that feminism benefits men. Literally no one takes feminists seriously at this point, it's mostly posturing and cosplay, we don't need more waves for people to realize women (and men) don't care about feminism. Feminism is just another brand of liberalism and it's about giving men what they want while claiming it's your choice to do so.
I think there are more feminists here then Christians. Good luck to you.

Nikōn

Veteran
The irony of Feminists and Abortion rights is that, just as with the very same fornication they push, they promote patriarchy to a more extreme extent then their opponents.
Abortion turns a woman merely into an object and takes all responsibility away from a man. Abortion by it's very nature is a sly tool in the box of patriarchy by the hand of the liberals who just want easier sexual access to woman with less responsibility/accountability and more abuse of their bodies.
These women are not liberating themselves, they are defiling their very womanhood that they are claiming to uphold.

I think it is very very deeply true that traditional values and traditional "gender roles" are, by several millennia, the most liberating of ways to live because how they line up with nature/biology, sociological factors and actual justice.

Nikōn

Veteran
Also a note about what I'd term "the war against Motherhood", that Feminists especially like to push, is that there aren't actually many sociological options.

1. Motherhood (as nature and biology intended)
2. Degenerate fornication (stay single and just sleep around, because tradition is "oppressing" you)
3. Stay celibate (a choice that only ever works if you have strict intentions, meaning that it is just a path to depression. And the fact that this is a Ascetic thing)

polymoog

Superstar
@polymoog would taking a low dose of prednisone daily out of caution make sense?
@justjess

for vax damage? i can only submit to you that i did hear (via video) or read that some of those who got the shot were given this by doctors. source: i learned this is over the course of this year, reading all of the vax side effects every single night on the computer.

if its for you, (you are UNvaxxed), i would say no (i am admittedly slanted against pharmaceuticals, so consider that with this post). get the n-acetyl cysteine (i did-- see my post on franks thread) and take a low dose to purge any residual graphene oxide out of your system which *seems* to be the root cause of nerve ailments associated with the vax. if you have had kidney stones in the past, make sure you drink plenty of water during the day or add some lemon juice to some water (that citric acid dissolves any stones)-- there is a slight risk (according to the bottle of NAC) that one could get them.
for inflammation, i am a big fan of curcumin. i havent tried this, but you can mix it with DMSO and apply it directly if youre talking about joint inflammation. DMSO is some good stuff that has a lot of potential for different applications-- look into it.

---

for recovering/prevention of covid:

if your house has covid and you cannot get ivermectin, start dosing everyone with at least 5000 IU of vitamin D and a minimum of 2g of vitamin C (4-6g would be better but you have to work up from 2g or youll be in the bathroom 25 min later). liposomal C wont cause the runs-- thats the best one. (theres a post somewhere about how to make your own liposomal vitamin C somewhere on the forum using sunflower lecithin.)
the D is the most important-- clif high said he went through a lot of hospital stats/reports about covid cases, and all of them had a low vitamin D level-- not one person with high vitamin D levels was ever found (and that dovetails into another reason they wanted everyone cooped up in their houses with no sun exposure early on).

those two are the biggest players, but if you add in zinc (picolinate or some other form of zinc that is bioavailable) and querecetin, you should be over this in 2 or 3 days.

other stuff to consider: chaga mushroom tea (its available on the web, or in one of my posts, i show how and where you can find it, collect it, and then use it), and l-lysine. theres an article posted by @saki about it somewhere. get some raw milk/yogurt/kefir/cheese from the amish and eat that-- thats a rich source of it.

justjess

Superstar
@justjess

for vax damage? i can only submit to you that i did hear (via video) or read that some of those who got the shot were given this by doctors. source: i learned this is over the course of this year, reading all of the vax side effects every single night on the computer.

if its for you, (you are UNvaxxed), i would say no (i am admittedly slanted against pharmaceuticals, so consider that with this post). get the n-acetyl cysteine (i did-- see my post on franks thread) and take a low dose to purge any residual graphene oxide out of your system which *seems* to be the root cause of nerve ailments associated with the vax. if you have had kidney stones in the past, make sure you drink plenty of water during the day or add some lemon juice to some water (that citric acid dissolves any stones)-- there is a slight risk (according to the bottle of NAC) that one could get them.
for inflammation, i am a big fan of curcumin. i havent tried this, but you can mix it with DMSO and apply it directly if youre talking about joint inflammation. DMSO is some good stuff that has a lot of potential for different applications-- look into it.

---

for recovering/prevention of covid:

if your house has covid and you cannot get ivermectin, start dosing everyone with at least 5000 IU of vitamin D and a minimum of 2g of vitamin C (4-6g would be better but you have to work up from 2g or youll be in the bathroom 25 min later). liposomal C wont cause the runs-- thats the best one. (theres a post somewhere about how to make your own liposomal vitamin C somewhere on the forum using sunflower lecithin.)
the D is the most important-- clif high said he went through a lot of hospital stats/reports about covid cases, and all of them had a low vitamin D level-- not one person with high vitamin D levels was ever found (and that dovetails into another reason they wanted everyone cooped up in their houses with no sun exposure early on).

those two are the biggest players, but if you add in zinc (picolinate or some other form of zinc that is bioavailable) and querecetin, you should be over this in 2 or 3 days.

other stuff to consider: chaga mushroom tea (its available on the web, or in one of my posts, i show how and where you can find it, collect it, and then use it), and l-lysine. theres an article posted by @saki about it somewhere. get some raw milk/yogurt/kefir/cheese from the amish and eat that-- thats a rich source of it.
no... not for the vax. we aren’t vaxxed. my whole house has corona.

been taking 10,000 iu of d and 1,000 mg of c (guess i need to up the c) haven’t added zinc cuz i don’t have any. guess i’ll go get these other things you mentioned

i personally feel ok so far (aches and chills and on and off fever but that’s it) but my husband is on day 8 and just started coughing and the baby started coughing last night (day 5 for her), it’s only day 4 for me and my son only started feeling sick last night.

i found prednisone in my cabinet and was wondering if maybe it would be smart at least for me cuz of the chances this would kick up MS symptoms and the whole cytokine storm thing.

no... not for the vax. we aren’t vaxxed. my whole house has corona.

been taking 10,000 iu of d and 1,000 mg of c (guess i need to up the c) haven’t added zinc cuz i don’t have any. guess i’ll go get these other things you mentioned

i personally feel ok so far (aches and chills and on and off fever but that’s it) but my husband is on day 8 and just started coughing and the baby started coughing last night (day 5 for her), it’s only day 4 for me and my son only started feeling sick last night.

i found prednisone in my cabinet and was wondering if maybe it would be smart at least for me cuz of the chances this would kick up MS symptoms and the whole cytokine storm thing.
Tumeric is good for inflamation, which I think relates to MS, and has also been shown to be effective at purging spike proteins. Also, when people report that they lose their smell and taste, this is a clinical side effect of low zinc levels. Sounds like you'll have to order both of them though. have you lost taste or smell? People get through whatever this is, just have to sweat it out usually.

I take this tumeric product, its a bit pricey though you could probably find a cheaper one, but its good quality. https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/turmeric-oil-capsules

justjess

Superstar
Tumeric is good for inflamation, which I think relates to MS, and has also been shown to be effective at purging spike proteins. Also, when people report that they lose their smell and taste, this is a clinical side effect of low zinc levels. Sounds like you'll have to order both of them though. have you lost taste or smell? People get through whatever this is, just have to sweat it out usually.

I take this tumeric product, its a bit pricey though you could probably find a cheaper one, but its good quality. https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/turmeric-oil-capsules
i did not lose smell or taste - husband lost both. i honestly don’t feel that bad at all.. he does, baby started coughing, son just started to get sick last night and looked like hell when i just checked on him.

i’ll look into and probably order the turmeric and zinc, thanks

polymoog

Superstar
i would rather say "i dont know" than give you wrong or misleading advice of which i am unqualified to respond... so i am saying, "i dont know".

crank up the C and add the zinc. that may solve everything and you wont have to consider the predisone at all.

~JC~

Veteran
i did not lose smell or taste - husband lost both. i honestly don’t feel that bad at all.. he does, baby started coughing, son just started to get sick last night and looked like hell when i just checked on him.

i’ll look into and probably order the turmeric and zinc, thanks
So my boyfriend got Covid (apparently from his dad, after having dinner with his parents who live upstairs). Parents are both vaccinated, his dad got it from someone he works with who is also vaccinated apparently. My boyfriend has had the first dose of the Pfizer shot, literally the same week he got sick. their whole house is now recovering after 8+ days.

I was with my bf for a couple of days when he found out he was sick. I haven’t had any symptoms at all, but I am on a strict vitamin regimen. I don’t believe I contracted it, even though some may say I might be asymptomatic, but my body has experienced zero change.

Idk it’s baffling to me so in case there’s any significance, Here’s my vitamin regimen, along with a vitamin C drink. (The vitamin code is twice a day).0E7B9BCA-C763-48FC-8CF6-FC84D36192C5.jpeg

I hope the house recovers quickly!

polymoog

Superstar
Idk it’s baffling to me so in case there’s any significance, Here’s my vitamin regimen, along with a vitamin C drink. (The vitamin code is twice a day).
is that simply a turmeric pill or is it the curcuminoids? make sure it has the bioperine in it or you are wasting your money. without the bioperine, its poorly absorbed by the body.

btw, there is no "asymptomatic". you are sick or not sick.... and youre not sick! your immune system fought it off, but keeping up on the vitamins is a good idea.

get your boyfriend N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) as soon as possible, and you should start taking that too since youre around him.

~JC~

Veteran
is that simply a turmeric pill or is it the curcuminoids? make sure it has the bioperine in it or you are wasting your money. without the bioperine, its poorly absorbed by the body.

btw, there is no "asymptomatic". you are sick or not sick.... and youre not sick! your immune system fought it off, but keeping up on the vitamins is a good idea.

get your boyfriend N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) as soon as possible, and you should start taking that too since youre around him.
I didn’t see bioperine - I will def look into that thank you!
6A7C0A3B-ECDE-4CFA-A880-4AE4C41DCDDB.jpeg

Any specific brand you use for the N-acetyl cysteine?

Last edited: