Random Thoughts

Daze

Superstar
@Tidal

I just noticed you deleted your picture. Its ok, i still have my copy :)

Come tomorrow you'll be gone a week. I remember your last post was about you being sick. Don't let the con-vids get you.

Daze

Superstar
Did we run him off?
Highly unlikely. His skin is too thick.

I think its odd he pulled his pic though. I've used it several times, he knows i have it on my pc. Then again that might be why he pulled it.

Con vids seems to be making the rounds. My sister has 8 people in her home and they all have "flu like symptoms". Weird because people don't typically get the flu in Texas. Here it is 3am, but still 82 degrees. I've gotten the flu in Indiana, never here and I've been here for over 10 years now.

Maes17

Superstar
Highly unlikely. His skin is too thick.

I think its odd he pulled his pic though. I've used it several times, he knows i have it on my pc. Then again that might be why he pulled it.

Con vids seems to be making the rounds. My sister has 8 people in her home and they all have "flu like symptoms". Weird because people don't typically get the flu in Texas. Here it is 3am, but still 82 degrees. I've gotten the flu in Indiana, never here and I've been here for over 10 years now.
Here in New Mexico I can say since 2017 or so the flu season seems to start up at this time. I remember 2019 fall was a bad flu season nationally. So I feel that’s covid in a nutshell.

Me thinks it’s all government control. The trump vs liberal thing lost it’s mojo so now it’s vax vs non vax.

The media always has to create a “pick a side” situation. Just stay healthy out there and best bet is to ignore all media sensationalism

Nikōn

Veteran
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Ephesians 4:32

My thought for today is that I wish more people would be like this, instead of some people trying to create enemies out of scratch.

Lil axe

Veteran

recure

Established
I wonder what the pattern unlock equivalent of putting "1234" or "password" as password is.

You need to sign up for Instructables to enter, but it's free and some of the contests are pretty cool:

Nikōn

Veteran
It can't be a coincidence that "Feminism" gives liberal men exactly what they want: Half naked women, free sex and zero commitments.
Ultimately it's just there to corrupt and contort the world from it's rejection of traditional "gender roles" and traditionally morality, both of which (because they are so ancient and thoroughly tested - aside from in the Abrahamic context that they are literally given to us by God) are scientific.

Awoken2

Superstar
Since now having to view sponsored content on VCF it's got me thinking....

.....I wonder?....if the more secrets you keep in show buisness....the bigger bodyguard you need?

Screenshot_20210920-203918_Chrome.jpg

Since now having to view sponsored content on VCF it's got me thinking....

.....I wonder?....if the more secrets you keep in show buisness....the bigger bodyguard you need?

View attachment 62823
Good question, or it might be ones that might want to escape and tell others, it's hard to say. All I know is this bodyguard here reminds me of Beetlejuice at the end of the movie:

He should lay of the steroids for a bit, I think. :D