Random Thoughts

Tidal

Star
This should go without saying, but you never know:

Problem is, the sheeple WANT to be given orders and be bossed about, that's why organised religions and cults are so popular because people are happy to let them do their thinking for them..:)

As for the military, i briefly thought of joining the army in my teens, but realised I'd never be able to take orders I didn't agree with, so dropped the idea.

Idea for a game show in the near future:
THE GULAG GAMES
For all those anti vaxxers we cleansed ourselves of:)
With characters that you know, like
The creator of mRNA technology
*audiance laughs and cheers as he’s brought out in shackles*
Multiple Nobel Prize winners in virology
*laughter and shouting as they’re brought out in a chain gang*
And who could forget
The ex CEO of pfizer
He said this must be some weird depopulation campaign. Now, he’s about to get depopulated himself

Tune in today as we choose from the tens of thousands of doctors and scientists we apprehended.And remember gang
*everyone shouts*
ITS FOR YOUR SAFETY

polymoog

Superstar
didn't realize was so difficult to get a date

i was listening to a podcast over the weekend with frank joseph he was discusing his dolphin book.
https://www.innertraditions.com/books/our-dolphin-ancestors

in the interview, he said that there was a female researcher who ended up having a relationship with the dolphin. when this was discovered, she had to end it. the dolphin became so upset that the relationship was over that it died.
he also mentioned that the dolphins are sexually attracted to humans (he gives reasons why he thinks this is); women who go into the water with them during their 'time' seems to stimulate them.
theres a few other very interesting anecdotes about a young boy who was friends with a dolphin who would give him rides on his back. sometimes, he would take the boy out far far out to sea, beyond the land, and for hours. joseph said that the kid was intitiated into the dolphin mysteries, but the kid would not reveal what he saw or experienced out there.
one day, there was an accident and the boy drowned. the dolphin friend was so distraught that beached himself to die.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Three O'Clock High (1987)

pretty good movie. well-paced.

it got me thinking about the fight of the decade in my area during my school years....
I watched the movie last night..very good. I don't know why I never saw the film before. I saw the video box a million times.

Loved Phil Joanou's State of Grace. One of my all-time favs. It should have been a big hit but Orion pictures went bankrupt and the movie got buried.

Lil axe

Veteran
i was listening to a podcast over the weekend with frank joseph he was discusing his dolphin book.
https://www.innertraditions.com/books/our-dolphin-ancestors

in the interview, he said that there was a female researcher who ended up having a relationship with the dolphin. when this was discovered, she had to end it. the dolphin became so upset that the relationship was over that it died.
he also mentioned that the dolphins are sexually attracted to humans (he gives reasons why he thinks this is); women who go into the water with them during their 'time' seems to stimulate them.
theres a few other very interesting anecdotes about a young boy who was friends with a dolphin who would give him rides on his back. sometimes, he would take the boy out far far out to sea, beyond the land, and for hours. joseph said that the kid was intitiated into the dolphin mysteries, but the kid would not reveal what he saw or experienced out there.
one day, there was an accident and the boy drowned. the dolphin friend was so distraught that beached himself to die.
the shape of water (film)

Idea for a game show in the near future:
THE GULAG GAMES
For all those anti vaxxers we cleansed ourselves of:)
With characters that you know, like
The creator of mRNA technology
*audiance laughs and cheers as he’s brought out in shackles*
Multiple Nobel Prize winners in virology
*laughter and shouting as they’re brought out in a chain gang*
And who could forget
The ex CEO of pfizer
He said this must be some weird depopulation campaign. Now, he’s about to get depopulated himself

Tune in today as we choose from the tens of thousands of doctors and scientists we apprehended.And remember gang
*everyone shouts*
ITS FOR YOUR SAFETY
You might actually be on to something. You should develop it into a board game. Remember, Trivia Pursuit was invented by Canadians. :)

polymoog

Superstar
the shape of water (film)
i just looked that up....
i dont know if that film was based on that, but i *think* joseph said this occured at a research station where the dolphins are free to come and go as they please.

if you come across any podcasts with frank joseph being interviewed, i highly recommend them. the guy tells some REALLY good stories.... and supposedly, theyre true.

Lil axe

Veteran
i just looked that up....
i dont know if that film was based on that, but i *think* joseph said this occured at a research station where the dolphins are free to come and go as they please.

if you come across any podcasts with frank joseph being interviewed, i highly recommend them. the guy tells some REALLY good stories.... and supposedly, theyre true.
with regards to the film shape of water -

Was this pandemic a failure of teenagers fulfilling their role in society? I never saw a group of intimidating teens sitting somewhere going
*masker walks by*
HEY WATCH OUT, I THINK I SAW SOME AIR OVER THERE
*aaaahahahahah*
HEY BE CAREFUL, SOMEONE MIGHT BE BREATHING AROUND YOU
*aaaaahahahahaha*

I feel like that wouldve helped.

Maes17

Superstar
So….

…..is tidal ok? …..did he catch the covid like he said?
….mick? Pooroldspike?

……CaptainKirk?

#Tidal