Random Thoughts

polymoog

Superstar
OK..... who's chatting with a bot?
i remember someone posting a story about how bots can interact and have conversations with other bots. this has led to bots creating a new language.

Awoken2

Superstar
I reckon this place is the forum equivalent of Westworld.

That BoTS thread must surely be mostly bot generated content. Just because you have a name and avatar that don't necessarily make you human.

Tidal

Star
Jesus said "eat crisps.....lots of crisps.....and that potted jelly.....when I return"
Pooroldspike was ahead of the game.

Thanks but there won't be just crisps and jelly on that great table in the sky..:)
Jesus said- "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son...he told his servants- go out and invite to the banquet anyone you find" (Matt 22:2)

Cintra

Star
Thanks but there won't be just crisps and jelly on that great table in the sky..:)
Jesus said- "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son...he told his servants- go out and invite to the banquet anyone you find" (Matt 22:2)
It will be full of poor people double dipping doritos and trying to steal chicken wings in their underpants.

Awoken2

Superstar
Thanks but there won't be just crisps and jelly on that great table in the sky
.....Jesus does jelly?.......who knew? Lot's of bowls of cheese and onion walkers crisps too.

....bet you just can't wait to get there eh?

Tidal

Star
I reckon this place is the forum equivalent of Westworld..

.....Jesus does jelly?.......who knew? Lot's of bowls of cheese and onion walkers crisps too.
....bet you just can't wait to get there eh?

Right, and I only hope there'll be my favourite smoky bacon flavour up there or i'll have to say to the head caterer-

"Sloppy with your menu mister"

Maes17

Superstar
So…..

I may have had my first “paranormal” experience.

- I went to the gym tonight by myself. Just to get out of the house. Anywho I’m the only one at the gym. The deadlift station I’m lifting at is angled from a trophy case in the lobby, said trophy case has a mirror. The mirror is angled so you can see some parts of the lobby. Anywho. I legit saw black shorts walk by but no one ever came inside. I was the only one tonight.

o_O

Maes17

Superstar
Of course I haven’t been sleeping well of late these past few months. I have a weird light headed headache and eyes burning, so perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me. Idk, just wanted to share with the VC peoples since I’m always looking for a logical explanation

Luisy

Established
Is this only Vigilant Citizen who performs moderation duties or someone else too? A guest is performing moderation duties 11 mins ago? Vigilant citizen was active 43 mins ago not now tho. Is there any other staff member here than VC himself?
IMG_20210823_224331.jpg
IMG_20210823_224312.jpg