Random Thoughts

Cintra

Star
Hi, thanks,I'm with the Christian Waymarkers UK, it's just a fancy name for a loose collection of a dozen or so non-denominational "free christians" scattered around Britain.We meet up occasionaly, but keep in touch mostly by e-mails or phone and letters.Some of us work, some don't, some street-preach, some run house groups, some attend church, some don't..I'm one of their "scribes", writing short articles etc which are turned into leaflets for handing out to bewildered passersby in city centres..I also do internet evangelising, trying to let people see christianity isn't as fuddy-duddy and boring as they might think.I was an administrator and moderator of an internet forum, but nowadays I just freelance around the net at random for fun.."Set up waymarks...set your heart toward the highway" Jeremiah 31:21

By Romeo Fabulini

IMG_20210728_205529.png

Maes17

Superstar
Hi, thanks,I'm with the Christian Waymarkers UK, it's just a fancy name for a loose collection of a dozen or so non-denominational "free christians" scattered around Britain.We meet up occasionaly, but keep in touch mostly by e-mails or phone and letters.Some of us work, some don't, some street-preach, some run house groups, some attend church, some don't..I'm one of their "scribes", writing short articles etc which are turned into leaflets for handing out to bewildered passersby in city centres..I also do internet evangelising, trying to let people see christianity isn't as fuddy-duddy and boring as they might think.I was an administrator and moderator of an internet forum, but nowadays I just freelance around the net at random for fun.."Set up waymarks...set your heart toward the highway" Jeremiah 31:21

By Romeo Fabulini

View attachment 59310
Ugh.
Mick is that you?

Maes17

Superstar
Ate waaaay too much.
1 baconator
2 triple cheeseburgers
1 small fry
1 chocolate chip cookie
1 large peach lemonade

Maes17

Superstar
^^^
however I feel extremely fat, contemplating reality and wondering why buns are shaped circular

Maes17

Superstar
Nothing like ending a long work week at America’s finest establishment, Waffle House. Just knock before entering the restroom to give notice to the waitress smoking meth in there, it’s common courtesy.
How energized is she during her shift? That’s all that matters

Maes17

Superstar
F2F7E744-940F-45BA-AB70-4FC90BB8B2E4.jpegThis is definitely me and my dad’s sister’s kids. I refuse to acknowledge those dirty assholes as Maes’ they don’t deserve to carry the name