Random Thoughts

polymoog

Superstar

one of the murals at denver airport.

i was wondering if this predicted or WILL predict the vaccine deaths.

the evil figure is wearing a gas mask-- i wonder if the artist was told to paint this entity with a mask and he painted a gas mask, while the person(s) who commissioned the art had the cloth mask in mind.

one of the murals at denver airport.

i was wondering if this predicted or WILL predict the vaccine deaths.

the evil figure is wearing a gas mask-- i wonder if the artist was told to paint this entity with a mask and he painted a gas mask, while the person(s) who commissioned the art had the cloth mask in mind.
I think you might be right, as it appears to be predicting the deaths we're seeing. VC wrote an editorial about this airport in '08. This is what he says about the picture:

"The monster has awakened! This big and aggressive militaristic figure is dressed in a Nazi uniform (notice the symbol on the hat) with a face shaped like a gas mask. His hands are holding a rifle and a scimitar that is rather violently molesting the peace-bearing dove. On the left is depicted an endless lineup of crying parents holding their limp, dead baby. This is a truly atrocious painting, with no redeeming message or moral. The fact that this was displayed at the main gate of the largest airport in America, during the age of political correctness (the nineties) is totally aberrant. The militaristic figure is glorified and all-powerful, situated at the center of the action. It has regained its powers that it seemed to have lost after WWII. It is back in full force and it’s leading the way to a new holocaust."

The article is here:

Don't forget that the WEF/Klaus Schwab has ties to the Third Reich.

Maes17

Superstar
I think you might be right, as it appears to be predicting the deaths we're seeing. VC wrote an editorial about this airport in '08. This is what he says about the picture:

"The monster has awakened! This big and aggressive militaristic figure is dressed in a Nazi uniform (notice the symbol on the hat) with a face shaped like a gas mask. His hands are holding a rifle and a scimitar that is rather violently molesting the peace-bearing dove. On the left is depicted an endless lineup of crying parents holding their limp, dead baby. This is a truly atrocious painting, with no redeeming message or moral. The fact that this was displayed at the main gate of the largest airport in America, during the age of political correctness (the nineties) is totally aberrant. The militaristic figure is glorified and all-powerful, situated at the center of the action. It has regained its powers that it seemed to have lost after WWII. It is back in full force and it’s leading the way to a new holocaust."

The article is here:

Don't forget that the WEF/Klaus Schwab has ties to the Third Reich.
This was the very first piece I read when I started looking into conspiracy theories. It was around spring 2012. I’d frequent VC forums and the website as a lurker

Maes17

Superstar
48F80CC7-9191-46F2-BA5D-6FB337404C52.jpegTook a nap and had Andrew Dice Clay’s voice stuck in my head. Randomly decided to post this