Random Thoughts

Maes17

Superstar
166F77B5-3EE9-489A-A187-ABA892D2F395.jpegRandom thought. Latinas are notorious for painted on eyebrows. I often hear the term mcdonalds eye brows thrown around. So I created this for all the cholas out there with their boo

polymoog

Superstar
I often hear the term mcdonalds eye brows thrown around. So I created this for all the cholas out there with their boo
sure you did, maes.
you really created that because you love eating that fast food crap, especially mcdonalds.

redqueen

Superstar
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that Betty White has not been seen or heard since 2018 I have tried and tried to find updated pics and video on her but can't her fb hasn't been posted on since 2018
My lil one is a super fan of her and I enjoyed some of her shows which is why my interest
just found it strange and it crossed my mind again that I meant to ask y'all

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that Betty White has not been seen or heard since 2018 I have tried and tried to find updated pics and video on her but can't her fb hasn't been posted on since 2018
My lil one is a super fan of her and I enjoyed some of her shows which is why my interest
just found it strange and it crossed my mind again that I meant to ask y'all
Interesting you should mention her because I was seeing what she was up to since having bought the Golden Girls series, she's last Golden Girl still around. I came across these two articles. The one from TMZ is from March '20 and the Variety one is from Jan '21:

BETTY WHITE - CHILLIN' IN QUARANTINE ...
Safe & In Good Health!!!

Betty White Celebrates 99th Birthday by Revisiting a Favorite Little-Known Series

redqueen

Superstar
I know I loved that show and her on it lol
I seen both them posts but the pics are old 2017 I believe and there is no audio or video since then either of her actually telling everyone what's she is up to or saying I am safe no worries just find it strange considering she seemed to celebrate her bday every yr with her fans but not since 2018 weird no?

I know I loved that show and her on it lol
I seen both them posts but the pics are old 2017 I believe and there is no audio or video since then either of her actually telling everyone what's she is up to or saying I am safe no worries just find it strange considering she seemed to celebrate her bday every yr with her fans but not since 2018 weird no?
Never gave it much thought to be honest, as I didn't know she would make videos on her birthday for fans. Here's some recent video footage of Betty if that's what you're looking for:

redqueen

Superstar
Thanks Orwell's Mentor
That video is old though and yea they used to do like a tv special every yr for her bday which my lil one loved as I said she is a bigger fan than I am
That stopped a few yrs back I forget the reasoning
All I meant is since 2018 there has been nothing no new pics,video or audio of her is all I found it strange for someone so connected to the fans to just drop off like that