Random Thoughts

Karlysymon

Superstar
Eventually you notice that while every Disney movie subliminally mentions sex, every episode of every sitcom overtly mentions sex. We're conditioned in depravity from the cradle to the grave.
Someone mentioned Cyberpunk 2077 in another thread and i decided to visit the wiki page on the game. I found this:

"The game features full nudity, which game director Adam Badowski said encapsulates the theme of transhumanism—"the body is no longer sacrum [sacred]; it's profanum [profane]".[66] The quest designers focused on enabling players to decide the order in which quests are undertaken."

I couldn't help but conclude that this has been the goal of entertainment all along...desacralize sex and the body...and as a result push people into destroying their bodies in a myriad of ways because it's no longer sacred...it's all profane.

DesertRose

Superstar
Good one Frank and thanks for the many educational posts that yourself and @UnderAlienControl and @friend @pescatarian09 @Karlysymon and @DavidSon and @Orwell's mentor and @Awoken2 and @grateful servant etc and and 'the stranger' @z gharib @Daze among countless others have shared!
In high school my yearbook quote, was" it is lovely to know a thing or two!" Boy! I am still learning and will never stop.
Serv was always a good king in our chess game but he dropped in occasionally, to save the day which at times during these daycare wars was blessed relief.
...... but you lot are the queens! May God Bless all of you and the other members on here. The ones that do not troll, nor divide! You are part of the solution not the problem. Blessings Always.
Taking off for a while btw. Later!

ps a tip for homeschooling parents who are having an issue teaching addition, multiplication and division theses game are a priceless investment:

Edit: Thank you all for your kind words and I have read them all. Take Care.

Last edited:
Good one Frank and thanks for the many educational posts that yourself and @UnderAlienControl and @friend @pescatarian09 @Karlysymon and @DavidSon and @Orwell's mentor and @Awoken and @grateful servant etc and and 'the stranger' @z gharib among countless others.
In high school my yearbook had the quote," it is lovely to know a thing or two!" Boy I am still learning and will never stop.
Serv was always a good king in our chess game but he dropped in occasionally, to save the day which at times during these daycare wars was blessed relief.
...... but you lot are the queens! Blessings and bless all of you and the other members on here. The ones that do not troll nor divide and rule You are part of the solution not the problem. Blessings Always.
You'll be undoubtedly be missed, DR! :( Take good care of yourself, and as always, feel free to drop a line or two on here. We're always interested in your insightful, thoughtful and informative posts. :)

Awoken2

Superstar
Good one Frank and thanks for the many educational posts that yourself and @UnderAlienControl and @friend @pescatarian09 @Karlysymon and @DavidSon and @Orwell's mentor and @Awoken2 and @grateful servant etc and and 'the stranger' @z gharib among countless others.
In high school my yearbook quote, was" it is lovely to know a thing or two!" Boy! I am still learning and will never stop.
...... but you lot are the queens! May God Bless all of you and the other members on here. The ones that do not troll, nor divide! You are part of the solution not the problem. Blessings Always.
Come back soon DR.

Places like this need people like you.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Good one Frank and thanks for the many educational posts that yourself and @UnderAlienControl and @friend @pescatarian09 @Karlysymon and @DavidSon and @Orwell's mentor and @Awoken2 and @grateful servant etc and and 'the stranger' @z gharib among countless others.

ps a tip for homeschooling parents who are having an issue teaching addition and multiplication and division theses game are a priceless investment:
Thanks DR!
Gonna miss your positive energy and thought provoking posts.
Take care and God bless you as well.

Maes17

Superstar
Good one Frank and thanks for the many educational posts that yourself and @UnderAlienControl and @friend @pescatarian09 @Karlysymon and @DavidSon and @Orwell's mentor and @Awoken2 and @grateful servant etc and and 'the stranger' @z gharib @Daze among countless others have shared!

ps a tip for homeschooling parents who are having an issue teaching addition, multiplication and division theses game are a priceless investment:

Edit: Thank you all for your kind words and I have read them all. Take Care.
Late to replying but God speed