Cintra

Star
Don't respond to my posts, thanks.
Why not?

Why are you discriminating against me?
Are you prejudiced against me?

It is ok, though.
I am not prejudiced against you.
I talk to a lot of people, so while we are both posting on this wonderful forum, i will sometimes answer your posts.

You dont have to reply back if you dont want to

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Why not?

Why are you discriminating against me?
Are you prejudiced against me?

It is ok, though.
I am not prejudiced against you.
I talk to a lot of people, so while we are both posting on this wonderful forum, i will sometimes answer your posts.

You dont have to reply back if you dont want to
Sounds easy peazy to me

Cintra

Star
you mean like what you are doing to me? I'm responding to you in kind.
No, I dont think you are.

You are making discriminatory comments to a disabled person about their disability, in an attempt to upset and distress them.
That is bullying, that is hate speech.

This is not the same as discussing someone's chosen beliefs, or wondering why they hold them.

I screenshot the scarface comment,so don't bother taking it down

Cintra

Star
Again with the martyrdom.
You speak the hate speech and then when anyone stands up for themselves you accuse them of that, to try and make yourself the victim.

You laughed at me and mocked me because you believed I was disfigured in an accident.
That is the worst type of body shaming and disability discrimination.
This is the worst type of hate speech, to belittle someone for something that was nit their fault, and to keep on trying to belittle them, to make them feel unloved and unlovable, less than other people.

That is what you attempted to do to me.
It is what you keep doing, either overtly by calling me names like scarface, or by hidden micro agressions where you constantly find reasons to mention 'ugly people'.

And now you act like you are the victim?
Too funny...

craniumind

Established
Has anyone bought the VC magazine? I would like to buy for friend that is not that familiar with this content. Basically, I am wondering if it is newbie friendly (explains things simply).