Random Thoughts

justjess

Superstar
If white feminists don't want people to make assumptions about the kind of garbage they are, why would they always put themselves in such a bad light by doing racist or classist shit?
And I remember you posting about asking your hairdresser to go to your home during quarantine in the coronavirus thread, so don't be mad when you get what you get. The hairdresser's response to you was "fuck you", which imo was the only appropriate response. Lol the audacity of trying to portray yourself as some kind of social justice warrior is a fucking joke.
The hair dresser is a WHITE GIRL that I’ve been best friends with since I’m TWO YEARS OLD. And no, I didn’t ask her to come to my home. I asked if I could go to her home after my entire family had been quarantined for MONTHS (no risk). She said no (not fuck you) because HER husband is an essential worker in a high risk environment. Same race as me, same class as me. Been like sisters for over 30 years. We literally grew up next door to eachother lol. As I said... you make a fuck ton of assumptions. The only garbage person is YOU. And quite frankly I feel bad for you because walking around with that much animosity in your heart must be miserable.

oh and she opened her own salon now, so I guess that makes her part of the class you don’t like too.

DesertRose

Superstar

This is for both tea and coffee lovers. Grateful for these beverages.

O Tea! No other drink is more desired
Than you, who countless times has brought relief
Incomparable to refreshments uninspired;
All beverages submit to you as chief
Whose brow is ringed with a steamy crown
And who when days are cold and ruled by rain
Brings profound pleasure, warmth and comfort, thus
You are unequalled! O brew of high renown!
May you be loved forever, and ordain
Eternal desk companionship on us.
Thomas Donnelly

Maes17

Superstar
The hair dresser is a WHITE GIRL that I’ve been best friends with since I’m TWO YEARS OLD. And no, I didn’t ask her to come to my home. I asked if I could go to her home after my entire family had been quarantined for MONTHS (no risk). She said no (not fuck you) because HER husband is an essential worker in a high risk environment. Same race as me, same class as me. Been like sisters for over 30 years. We literally grew up next door to eachother lol. As I said... you make a fuck ton of assumptions. The only garbage person is YOU. And quite frankly I feel bad for you because walking around with that much animosity in your heart must be miserable.

oh and she opened her own salon now, so I guess that makes her part of the class you don’t like too.
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.
I get that maybe she’s passionate about this stuff. But there’s a certain point, just my two cents.

I’m ok with the assumptions now. It’s easy to overlook it. But I see it’s affecting more posters here.

What started as just me trickled to cintra, lyfe, you. I think the list goes on. What do I know right?

I hope she finds peace within herself someday

Maes17

Superstar

This is for both tea and coffee lovers. Grateful for these beverages.

O Tea! No other drink is more desired
Than you, who countless times has brought relief
Incomparable to refreshments uninspired;
All beverages submit to you as chief
Whose brow is ringed with a steamy crown
And who when days are cold and ruled by rain
Brings profound pleasure, warmth and comfort, thus
You are unequalled! O brew of high renown!
May you be loved forever, and ordain
Eternal desk companionship on us.
Thomas Donnelly
I am liking tea before bed

DesertRose

Superstar
I am trying to think of a joke about canucks and snow:).
Jean-Philippe Linteau, the Consul General of Canada in Dubai takes Khaleej Times on a 'Canadian holiday' right here in UAE playing winter sports, tucking into Poutine and hot chocolate, the Canadian comfort food to warm you up and indulging in some quintessential Canadian shopping.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I am trying to think of a joke about canucks and snow:).
Jean-Philippe Linteau, the Consul General of Canada in Dubai takes Khaleej Times on a 'Canadian holiday' right here in UAE playing winter sports, tucking into Poutine and hot chocolate, the Canadian comfort food to warm you up and indulging in some quintessential Canadian shopping.
Hey canucks gave us hockey, maple syrup, Sidney Crosby and Thousand foot krutch. They have a chance lol

Maes17

Superstar
I drank Maes pilsner btw. I feel guilty af.
I’ve been sober since February 2017. Sure it was just one beer but still

Cintra

Star
I drank Maes pilsner btw. I feel guilty af.
I’ve been sober since February 2017. Sure it was just one beer but still
Don't beat yourself up for it.
You slipped up, once, and recognised it.
You are still beating it.

*cheering you on*