Random Thoughts

justjess

Superstar
It seems you have a problem with everyone that isn’t a black woman. Must be a fun way to live your life :rolleyes:

Maes17

Superstar
Another neighbor story.
The entire street hates her lol. She is getting into it with the neighbors across the street and the neighbors on the other side
:D

Maes17

Superstar
Another neighbor story.
The entire street hates her lol. She is getting into it with the neighbors across the street and the neighbors on the other side
:D
I just want to add on to this.
Because my neighbor is very nosey, having a mental meltdown cause we put up security cameras demanding we take them down. has elementary school insults/comebacks lol.

morita

Veteran
It seems you have a problem with everyone that isn’t a black woman. Must be a fun way to live your life :rolleyes:
oh right, because I love the idea of being associated with a movement that was founded on racism and a bunch of assholes who think it's a good idea to ask low wage workers to risk their lives during a global pandemic.

lol fuck off.

justjess

Superstar
oh right, because I love the idea of being associated with a movement that was founded on racism and a bunch of assholes who think it's a good idea to ask low wage workers to risk their lives during a global pandemic.

lol fuck off.
You make a ton of assumptions about pretty much everything. I hate capitalism for one so why the hell would I ever have thought it was “a good idea to ask low wage workers to risk their lives during a global pandemic”? You also assume all white feminists are ignorant of intersectionality or don’t give a hoot about other women’s experiences which isn’t true in the slightest but no point trying to convince you otherwise so enjoy your angst.

morita

Veteran
You make a ton of assumptions about pretty much everything. I hate capitalism for one so why the hell would I ever have thought it was “a good idea to ask low wage workers to risk their lives during a global pandemic”? You also assume all white feminists are ignorant of intersectionality or don’t give a hoot about other women’s experiences which isn’t true in the slightest but no point trying to convince you otherwise so enjoy your angst.
If white feminists don't want people to make assumptions about the kind of garbage they are, why would they always put themselves in such a bad light by doing racist or classist shit?
And I remember you posting about asking your hairdresser to go to your home during quarantine in the coronavirus thread, so don't be mad when you get what you get. The hairdresser's response to you was "fuck you", which imo was the only appropriate response. Lol the audacity of trying to portray yourself as some kind of social justice warrior is a fucking joke.

Last edited: