Random Thoughts

Tidal

Star
My sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up lol
Everybody's different I suppose, I took early retirement 12 years ago and was free of the bossy clock forever.
My natural body clock is what I go on now, and it likes me to be up half the night dabbling on the computer, and sleeping half the day, and i'm perfectly comfortable going along with that, for example I'm writing this at 2:15 in the morning, everywhere outside is dark and silent, great.:)

Maes17

Superstar
Everybody's different I suppose, I took early retirement 12 years ago and was free of the bossy clock forever.
My natural body clock is what I go on now, and it likes me to be up half the night dabbling on the computer, and sleeping half the day, and i'm perfectly comfortable going along with that, for example I'm writing this at 2:15 in the morning, everywhere outside is dark and silent, great.:)
Must be nice. I’m basically furloughed here. Not sure I plan on going back to my job.
It’s easy, but I’ve missed out a lot on my 8 year old son cause I was working a lot of hours. My wife makes decent money. She’s always offered me to take up a part time job to enjoy life and be around the family more.

Not gonna lie. Last year I was doing 11 hour days 6 days a week. For 8 straight months. I was burnt.

Now I have this time to be a dad, hubby and finally fix some stuff around the house and put together a home gym. I want to be around more to enjoy it all.

At least until I feel ready to try to run my own detail biz

Maes17

Superstar
It’s currently 12:43 am here. Quiet, family is sleeping. I’m currently caffeinated by a monster and had a pb&j sammich on organic seed bread

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I've noticed in the last year (starting just before the plandemic) that my favorite classic rock station has been playing certain songs in heavy rotation. I turn the radio on and there they are - guaranteed.

Live and let Die - both Paul McCartney and Wings and GnR
Stairway to Heaven
Carry on Wayward Son
Bad Moon Rising
Dust In The Wind
and
Don't Fear The Reaper

Are they trying to tell us something I wonder?

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I've noticed in the last year (starting just before the plandemic) that my favorite classic rock station has been playing certain songs in heavy rotation. I turn the radio on and there they are - guaranteed.

Live and let Die - both Paul McCartney and Wings and GnR
Stairway to Heaven
Care on Wayward Son
Bad Moon Rising
Dust In The Wind
and
Don't Fear The Reaper

Are they trying to tell us something I wonder?
Or the dj has a cruel sense of humor.

Maes17

Superstar
*sigh

Sleep schedule is fugged up.
Gonna go on the Lisa post per day levels lol

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
High Flight
John Gillespie Magee, Jr

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth,
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds, --and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of --Wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air...
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
Where never lark or even eagle flew --
And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,

Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

RIP CHUCK YEAGER (1923-2020)
1607550866937.png

SkepticCat

Veteran

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand
And he said to the man, running the stand
"Hey! (Bum bum bum) Got any grapes?"
The man said
"No we just sell lemonade. But it's cold
And it's fresh
And it's all home-made. Can I get you
Glass?"