Random Thoughts

Maes17

Superstar
Milk is $3 a gallon here . $4 for a gallon of chocolate....
Mmm chocolate milk.

So I was comparing milk prices today cause of this thread.

@justjess did you buy your milk at a place like cvs/walgreens or a gas station? Here in Albuquerque a gallon of milk at a pharmacy like walgreens/cvs or a gas station and even whole foods range from $3-$5

Wal mart, costco target all charge about $2.50-$3.50 around there. So I’m guessing it’s probably the local dairy charging more. Wal mart’s milk comes from a dairy farm in el paso. Where creamland produces here in Albuquerque. Creamland is the more expensive option. Probably varies by state too.

NM is on the poor-er side of things

justjess

Superstar
I looked at Walmart it was 3.80 as of this morning. A week ago so was the local store (well like 3.92 or some shit) seems they are price gauging at this point. More people trying to stay in town.. Walmart is a half hour away.

Maes17

Superstar
I looked at Walmart it was 3.80 as of this morning. A week ago so was the local store (well like 3.92 or some shit) seems they are price gauging at this point. More people trying to stay in town.. Walmart is a half hour away.
Could be. Prices vary. I don’t know where wal mart get their milk in your region. But I’m sure Dean’s dairy is probably a major dairy supplier on the east coast

Maes17

Superstar
I knew this feminist lesbian community that lived out in the hills.
Wouldn't let women join if they had male children.

Don't really know how that worked, because they did have kids.
All girls. Maybe they had sex tests and aborted the male ones.
Not sure.
Turkey baster?

And abortion :(

Maes17

Superstar
Lol, don't know the details.

My partner was interested in what they were doing, but they have a son, and the community didn't want to know.

It was long ago.
Lol.

I don’t blame your partner. Some communities are bat shit crazy

Cintra

Star
Lol.

I don’t blame your partner. Some communities are bat shit crazy
I was sorry for my partner who felt utterly snubbed, and angry on behalf of their little boy, who was only a little kid at the time.
But personally I was glad. I didn't really want anything to do with it.

We hooked up with some other people instead. Had great fun.

Maes17

Superstar
Stayed up all night - literally didn’t sleep a wink been on and off napping with the baby all day.

Had a sleep paralysis bout to which I woke up laughing. It doesn’t scare me anymore

Maes17

Superstar
Finally slept a full night.
Want to thank my mrs in some shape or form for being an awesome mama and wife