Random Thoughts

morita

Veteran
Triggered much?

Also, you said 'queen'.
Therefore you are Chassidy.
QED.

ETA
And you shouldn't do anti woman, anti disability, pro men hate posts unless you are willing to own your words.
Such childhish rethoric, accusing someone of being someone else is something a child would do. Not surprising coming from a jackass like you.
Anti-women where? I didn't know you represented all women now. You have an exagerated sense of self-importance if you ask me. You're not even a person to me, you have as much importance as a piece of garbage.
And if you're gonna provoke people you should own your words too and not hide behind the excuse of "humour". You can dish plenty but can't take it. When people are responding back to you all of the sudden you're a martyr and start harassing them and following them around like a fucking stalker. This is tragic.

Such childhish rethoric, accusing someone of being someone else is something a child would do. Not surprising coming from a jackass like you.
Anti-women where? I didn't know you represented all women now. You have an exagerated sense of self-importance if you ask me. You're not even a person to me, you have as much importance as a piece of garbage.
And if you're gonna provoke people you should own your words too and not hide behind the excuse of "humour". You can dish plenty but can't take it. When people are responding back to you all of the sudden you're a martyr and start harassing them and following them around like a fucking stalker. This is tragic.
This entire response :p:

Oh geez, lighten up, morita. At the rate you put people on ignore here, you might as well create your own blog and invite people to it. Every time someone points your contradictory standpoints, you always resort to personally attacking them.

I obviously can’t speak for Cintra but I think, along with teasing you, she was pointing out your hypocrisy on here. You appear to be living via comparison instead of living. You say you’re in university, and I remember those years and wasn’t as embittered as you present yourself on here. Maybe you should spend some time in finding out what makes YOU genuinely happy, rather than lashing out at others who question your motives or narrative on here.

Cintra

Star
Aren't I on ignore?

You said you were putting me on ignore.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Random thought on the day:
To any of you guys and gals who have awesome neighbors. Don’t take them for granted. I live next to a whacked out, meth head who has more guys over than you’d not want to imagine. Safe to say she’s taken more wiener than an oscar myer factory in full production.

She can be the poster child for hepatitis something and a halfway house.

Maes17

Superstar
No need to be angry Morita.
Whatever beef we had in the past. Let by gones be by gones.

You’re passionate about your beliefs and that’s fine.
Just try to let go of the hatred. Nobody is shilling you or me or anyone. At least I hope.

morita

Veteran
This entire response :p:

Oh geez, lighten up, morita. At the rate you put people on ignore here, you might as well create your own blog and invite people to it. Every time someone points your contradictory standpoints, you always resort to personally attacking them.
If someone was trolling your posts with irrational comments and twisting your words, you would get angry too after a while.

I obviously can’t speak for Cintra but I think, along with teasing you, she was pointing out your hypocrisy on here.
No need to hide behind what you're assuming that other poster meant. Just say what you wanna say.
You appear to be living via comparison instead of living. You say you’re in university, and I remember those years and wasn’t as embittered as you present yourself on here. Maybe you should spend some time in finding out what makes YOU genuinely happy, rather than lashing out at others who question your motives or narrative on here.
1606225081789.png

Cintra

Star
hate for women
hate for disabled people
love for male attention

IMG_20201024_144427.jpg

This is reducing a woman's worth to that of a thing, and object that is of value only when it is desired by men.

That is some hardcore feminism...

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
How can this be twisted?

IMG_20201024_144427.jpg

There is no nice way of reading that.
It is pure, unadulterated hate speech, directed at a disabled woman and trying to demean her for her disability, and for her consequent (assumed) worthlessness to men.