Random Thoughts

justjess

Superstar
Look on marketplace or let go you can find some stuff there for decent prices and in good shape sometimes. Especially with everyone current economic circumstances

Johnny5

Veteran
Look on marketplace or let go you can find some stuff there for decent prices and in good shape sometimes. Especially with everyone current economic circumstances
I started looking into getting free weights and everyone was sold out. I looked on craigs but everyone was price gouging there. Kinda like ammo. At least that's what I heard was happening with anmo.

justjess

Superstar
I started looking into getting free weights and everyone was sold out. I looked on craigs but everyone was price gouging there. Kinda like ammo. At least that's what I heard was happening with anmo.
Im not sure if ammo is being price gauged.. it is definately hard to get and more money if you can find it. BUT supply chains have been disrupted by covid and tarrifs on imports of basic materials have effected the costs on a ton of things...

Lumber prices have skyrocketed, heating equipment prices have skyrocketed, food prices have skyrocketed, clothing items are in short supply (limited styles available and long wait times to receive), furniture is on a 16-18 week back order from most suppliers... stuff is just messed up.

unemployment is over in december. Literally anyone who lost their job during Coronas first wave will have exhausted even their regular unemployment benefits by December 26th unless they live in a very generous state with its own rules. Expect lots of things to go “on sale” on sites like let go soon after. Atleast that’s my prediction if nothing changes.

Johnny5

Veteran
Those are all great points. Everything is getting expensive.. A regular trip to the store or Costco is bow like 50% more than it used to be. The retail stores aren't price gouging the ammo, the internet dealers and gunshow dealers are though by quite a bit. I wouldn't buy anything at gunshow right now.

Maes17

Superstar
Keep searching. Weights are hard to come by new or used. I’m going with the cheapest options I can.
I’ve had to resort to new weights which is pricey but if I can go through amazon and get a deal. Go with rep fitness instead of rogue/elitefts etc I will

Maes17

Superstar
Those are all great points. Everything is getting expensive.. A regular trip to the store or Costco is bow like 50% more than it used to be. The retail stores aren't price gouging the ammo, the internet dealers and gunshow dealers are though by quite a bit. I wouldn't buy anything at gunshow right now.
I hear you.
Ammo is hard to come by here as well. I cannot find cheap options for my AR-15

morita

Veteran
I can't believe there are people out there who take this place seriously enough to actually be "a shill" on this forum lol

Cintra

Star
I can't believe there are people out there who take this place seriously enough to actually be "a shill" on this forum lol
Then why do you bother shilling for the incel agenda?
For the hate women agenda?
For the hate disabled people agenda?IMG_20201024_144427.jpg

Why do you shill for the "male attention is everyone's prime concern" agenda?

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
You never stop playing the martyr right? (Every queen needs her buffoons I guess.)
I don't shill for any agenda I responded to your provocation. If you don't want people to say "mean" things to you, don't be a fucking asshole to them. Pretty simple. But fuck you for putting words in my mouth and for twisting my words. For an old lady who shows signs of early dementia, you sure aren't very mature aren't you? I feel like I'm dealing with a 9 year old.
You're not worth my time and I certainly won't bother responding to every of your emotional and hysterical diatribes. You keep following me around like a fucking psycho and obsessing over something I posted a while ago. You don't have anything more interesting to do? You don't have a life outside these boards? Just know you look ridiculous. I'm putting you on ignore.
Triggered much?

Also, you said 'queen'.
Therefore you are Chassidy.
QED.

ETA
And you shouldn't do anti woman, anti disability, pro men hate posts unless you are willing to own your words.

Last edited: