Random Thoughts

meximonk

Star
And that's the bullshit that YOU tact on to sow division, the last part. All the message was moog saying not to be hostile when speaking to a certain user but instead make constructive conversation. Thank you for exposing yourself as a worthless rat, saved me much time.

And I know you tacted that on because youve shared that forum spies link before
I keep telling you, I didn't tack anything on, I got this from Lurker, you can clearly see that in the first picture. Please stop throwing so much hatred at me and attacking the messenger. Name calling is not necessary.

Oh so meximonk is chassidy. Chass are you Jewish? Because dead honest, the stuff that you said when you came with this account were dead give aways that you were, that's why I thought you were the Israeli military.

When you said Israel didnt do 911, the dArK bRoThErHoOd IllUmiNaTii did, literally classic israeli shill. And when you said, "blah blah wants to wipe out all Jews", yeah only jewish people have that pathology. Also the fact that you wont admit or deny it, its obvious to me. You Jewish Chassidy? Stop making accounts here too plz this will be your 3rd to be found out this week

Also meximonk/chassidy you have a VPN active and are on the east coast of the United States. Kind of blows away your little disguise doesn’t it? Fucking retard. Thanks for posting your computer screenshots

justjess

Superstar
Also meximonk/chassidy you have a VPN active and are on the east coast of the United States. Kind of blows away your little disguise doesn’t it? Fucking retard. Thanks for posting your computer screenshots
East coast of the United States???

Maes17

Superstar
Everything’s good. There’s just trouble a foot.. and you know me. I’m going to need to get to the bottom of it somehow
How are you a shill when out of all members here you’ve had an internet attack turn personal?

Definitely something strange going on

justjess

Superstar
How are you a shill when out of all members here you’ve had an internet attack turn personal?

Definitely something strange going on
I’m not. Everyone knows it. It’s just a convenient thing to say to try to discredit people you don’t agree with. I’m still trying to figure out where that line originated from though. Stay tuned.

Maes17

Superstar
I’m not. Everyone knows it. It’s just a convenient thing to say to try to discredit people you don’t agree with. I’m still trying to figure out where that line originated from though. Stay tuned.
I know you’re not.

I think conspiracy forums bring out a certain paranoia amongst some to where they become delusional

Maes17

Superstar
Kinda like they want you to conform to their ideologies.
If not they discredit you.

Ya know for some who like to preach freedom of speech etc.
Kinda a hypocritical way to go about things.