Random Thoughts

Carolyn

Star
Rant away.

Hope you feel better.
A high wbc? You sure it’s not cancer?

Not trying to scare you. But you should seek another medical opinion.
fook knows nothing would surprise me. I'm sure the headaches are cause of my neck cause of my EDS and Chiari Malformation, the exhaustion. I seem to get like this around this time of year a lot but I dunno, should probably get a check up just to make sure but I really cant be bothered at all. Ill try and call the doctor this week and see what they say. I just feel like I have so much shit wrong with me theres probably no room for anything else lol cancer would take one look at me and be like, fuck that shit.

also the high WBC has been like that for years and years, always comes back the same so if its cancer then I must have had it for about 20+ years and my daughter must have too cause shes the same. Am at a loss as to what it really means in either of us but its like that all the time, stuff like that seems to happen in a lot of people with EDS and any kind of tests always seem to come back negative or nothing that seems to be a concern. I definitely think it must be to do with that somehow.

Maes17

Superstar
fook knows nothing would surprise me. I'm sure the headaches are cause of my neck cause of my EDS and Chiari Malformation, the exhaustion. I seem to get like this around this time of year a lot but I dunno, should probably get a check up just to make sure but I really cant be bothered at all. Ill try and call the doctor this week and see what they say. I just feel like I have so much shit wrong with me theres probably no room for anything else lol cancer would take one look at me and be like, fuck that shit.

also the high WBC has been like that for years and years, always comes back the same so if its cancer then I must have had it for about 20+ years and my daughter must have too cause shes the same. Am at a loss as to what it really means in either of us but its like that all the time, stuff like that seems to happen in a lot of people with EDS and any kind of tests always seem to come back negative or nothing that seems to be a concern. I definitely think it must be to do with that somehow.
I’m no dr. But this sounds like leukemia missy.

Maes17

Superstar
Maybe it’s a stress related condition monitor and record when you feel bad. When your daughter feels bad.

Perhaps you can see what triggers these symptoms

Carolyn

Star
Im pretty sure its not lukemia or anything like that. EDS is a really complex illness and all the symptoms are pretty much consistent with a lot of other people with it and I also have Chiari Malformation on top of it which can aggrivate EDS and vice versa. A lot of stuff Ive had going on in my life for most of my life but just not as bad as it is now but its just the way it can go. Its not progressive like MS but its degenerative and compared to some other people I know I am not as bad but then am worse than others. Ive basically been forced to change a lot of things in my life because of it getting worse but its just one of those things to me now but like I said its a really complex illness. Basically the part of my body that produces collagen for my body makes faulty weak fragile collagen and pretty much everything in your body contains collagen so when its producing faulty collagen that supplies your whole body it just wreaks havoc. It can ffect your skin, muscles, organs, teeth and gums, eyes, ears... like pretty much everything.

Best way I can explain it is imagine you have a piece of thick elastic or even a fan belt (since you are into cars lol ) so when you get a new fan belt or peice of elastic, its really strong and elastic, stretchy, strong, snaps back into place like youd expect but when its old and worn out it doesnt work right, it wont snap back so much and it puckers and warps out of place. You would never want to put an old fan belt in a car or an old stretched out peice of elastic in a piece of clothes. Imagine thats what you started out with though... Its not going to perform very well, it may last a little while longer but its really just not going to do the job at all. Imagine thats what your collagen starts out as. Your muscles arent as strong, prone to straining, wont hold joints in place properly, really stretchy fragile skin, stomach issues because the tissue in your esophageus is fragile and can tear easily, muscles at top of your stomach doesnt work right so you get acid reflux, nausea, problems with your eyes, issues with wound healing blah its so complicated and there is barely any help anywhere in the world for ppl with EDS, theres no treatment, physio can help but if you have a severely damaged muscle then it can take forever to heal and it might not ever fully heal. A lot of time once you start getting issues with a joint holding in place it just continues to get worse, operations might not work and can make it worse. Its just one big clusterfuck of an illness. But shit happens ................ etc lol

Maes17

Superstar
Im pretty sure its not lukemia or anything like that. EDS is a really complex illness and all the symptoms are pretty much consistent with a lot of other people with it and I also have Chiari Malformation on top of it which can aggrivate EDS and vice versa. A lot of stuff Ive had going on in my life for most of my life but just not as bad as it is now but its just the way it can go. Its not progressive like MS but its degenerative and compared to some other people I know I am not as bad but then am worse than others. Ive basically been forced to change a lot of things in my life because of it getting worse but its just one of those things to me now but like I said its a really complex illness. Basically the part of my body that produces collagen for my body makes faulty weak fragile collagen and pretty much everything in your body contains collagen so when its producing faulty collagen that supplies your whole body it just wreaks havoc. It can ffect your skin, muscles, organs, teeth and gums, eyes, ears... like pretty much everything.

Best way I can explain it is imagine you have a piece of thick elastic or even a fan belt (since you are into cars lol ) so when you get a new fan belt or peice of elastic, its really strong and elastic, stretchy, strong, snaps back into place like youd expect but when its old and worn out it doesnt work right, it wont snap back so much and it puckers and warps out of place. You would never want to put an old fan belt in a car or an old stretched out peice of elastic in a piece of clothes. Imagine thats what you started out with though... Its not going to perform very well, it may last a little while longer but its really just not going to do the job at all. Imagine thats what your collagen starts out as. Your muscles arent as strong, prone to straining, wont hold joints in place properly, really stretchy fragile skin, stomach issues because the tissue in your esophageus is fragile and can tear easily, muscles at top of your stomach doesnt work right so you get acid reflux, nausea, problems with your eyes, issues with wound healing blah its so complicated and there is barely any help anywhere in the world for ppl with EDS, theres no treatment, physio can help but if you have a severely damaged muscle then it can take forever to heal and it might not ever fully heal. A lot of time once you start getting issues with a joint holding in place it just continues to get worse, operations might not work and can make it worse. Its just one big clusterfuck of an illness. But shit happens ................ etc lol
I’m sorry to hear.
I cannot really offer much other than best wishes

Carolyn

Star
I’m sorry to hear.
I cannot really offer much other than best wishes
Its fine but thanks.

Its just one of those things, no point being upset cause shit just is what it is sometimes and there are plenty people worse off than me, just sometimes helps to have a rant cause theres not much else I can do except take pain meds and suck it up lol

Carolyn

Star
So Ive not made any soap in a while been too exhausted tbh BUT I have been messing around in fl studio so.... heres something Ive been messing around with.

Just an mp3 file on google drive, couldnt upload it directly.

Carolyn

Star
dropped my phone for the millionth time since I got it 2 years ago but this time the screen cracked lol luckily I got some money stuffsorted so at least I can get a new one.

Got myself a midi keyboard for fl studio, its actually really cool and Ive only had a quick shot, it was a cheap one compared to some of the ones out there but its got great reviews and I can see why. So excited lol I have loads of sour patch kids and am charging up my vape lol gonna have some fun messing around with this, can see it being a late one :)

Attachments

Vision

Veteran
Most people over the last half century who could afford a TV had a few channels to watch (or be programmed by)

In this decade there's just so much out there..TV, Streaming, YouTube, and social media. A lot of programming!

I wonder how young people will get reference points with each other when everyone is in their own bubbles of interests, fandoms and hobbies.

polymoog

Superstar
Dad was acting instinctively.
Someone in the car started opening the car door (to grab the kid??)
I mean the kid was just being helpful...he wasn't trying to start trouble, lol!
i dont think the person in the car wanted to grab the kid, but i do think they were pissed that the kid threw the bottle back in. i think the person was ready to get out and do or say something to the child.
if the person was one of those nutty car enthusiasts who get upset with the slightest mark on their car, there could have been a big fight with that father for door paint scratches.

that is just my take on that. maybe its tainted by an experience i had with a cigarette thrower years ago that got nasty.

Carolyn

Star
lol starting learning to play chess a few days ago, actually starting to really understand it now, maybe one day I might win a game lol but its really quite enjoyable. Cant believe I like it so much, never gonna be a grand master though lol I miss the obvious constantly, maybe itll help my brain a bit, anything be nice really.