Random Thoughts

Lisa

Superstar
Off the hook then..

Chris Rock says Jimmy Fallon's 2000 blackface impersonation of him wasn't meant to be hurtful: 'He didn't mean anything'

Awoken2

Superstar
Here in the UK we have a very serious situation.

We have Boris Johnson running the country, we have Matt Hancock in charge of health and Cressida Dick controlling our police.

Reading between the lines I'd say we are all going to get well and truly f@#ked!!!!

Lisa

Superstar
More conflict makes you stronger..coming through something makes you a better person...that’s not the thoughts anymore.

Carolyn

Star
this is the closest thing to a rant thread I can find.

I am in so much fkn pain right now I seriously would do anything to make it stop, feel like someones tried to rip then from the sockets, feel like every joint from the hips down is all fooked up literally have no pin medication I can take cause Ive took the max already, my legs have been getting worse for ages but the last few weeks the pains so bad I cant sleep for ages. I have to push and stretch all my joints out just to get a bit of relief. it will go away soon now, its only a few hours at night its this bad but its unbearable, its hard to explain how it feels except its liked Ive sprained every fkn joint and now my skull neck is chimiing in as well lol but thats nothing compared to this right now blah this last few weeks Ive been so fucked up, knowing my fkn luck Ive got or had corona virus but fuck going to the docs or the hospital. Id rather take my chances with my vitamin c loads of water and paracetomol along with my fkn tramadol, amytriptaline and naproxen, all that and I am still in so much pain, some horse tranquilizers be handy right now, think its one of few things that would work lol funtimes arrrrrgggh not at all!!!!! Actually feel like the pain might be dying down now, maybe the last dose of tramadol is kicking in.

Its fine itll happen again tomorrow probably, like the last fook knows how long exactly. Fucking shitty EDS

Carolyn

Star
Here in the UK we have a very serious situation.

We have Boris Johnson running the country, we have Matt Hancock in charge of health and Cressida Dick controlling our police.

Reading between the lines I'd say we are all going to get well and truly f@#ked!!!!
closest Ive been to getting fucked for a long time :p

Maes17

Superstar
this is the closest thing to a rant thread I can find.

I am in so much fkn pain right now I seriously would do anything to make it stop, feel like someones tried to rip then from the sockets, feel like every joint from the hips down is all fooked up literally have no pin medication I can take cause Ive took the max already, my legs have been getting worse for ages but the last few weeks the pains so bad I cant sleep for ages. I have to push and stretch all my joints out just to get a bit of relief. it will go away soon now, its only a few hours at night its this bad but its unbearable, its hard to explain how it feels except its liked Ive sprained every fkn joint and now my skull neck is chimiing in as well lol but thats nothing compared to this right now blah this last few weeks Ive been so fucked up, knowing my fkn luck Ive got or had corona virus but fuck going to the docs or the hospital. Id rather take my chances with my vitamin c loads of water and paracetomol along with my fkn tramadol, amytriptaline and naproxen, all that and I am still in so much pain, some horse tranquilizers be handy right now, think its one of few things that would work lol funtimes arrrrrgggh not at all!!!!! Actually feel like the pain might be dying down now, maybe the last dose of tramadol is kicking in.

Its fine itll happen again tomorrow probably, like the last fook knows how long exactly. Fucking shitty EDS
Is this a spinal issue or like a sciatic nerve thing?
You need to get to an emergency room asap missy!

Maes17

Superstar
thanks its calming down now dunno why theyve got so bad recently, maybe just wear and tear who knows. Gonnahave to go and do stretches like ballet stretches or something to get them to go back in place a bit. Just so intense.
I was reading it gets worse in your 40’s. Sorry to hear. You’re overly flexible? Are stretches healthy? It isn’t much but positive thoughts sent your way

Carolyn

Star
I was reading it gets worse in your 40’s. Sorry to hear. You’re overly flexible? Are stretches healthy? It isn’t much but positive thoughts sent your way
they arent unhealthy just not recommended but its one of the few things that help with the pain although I do have to watch I dont go too too far. Screw hospitals, last time I went as a medical emergency it was pointless, most doctors dont really understand it and even the ones that do there isnt anything they can do that I cant already, it just sucks. Feeling a bit better now, it just gets so intensely uncomfortable and painful. Im just a walking disaster tbh lol its fine shit happens just gotta get on with it sometimes it gets so intense and all I can do is have a rant about it but usually only if it gets really bad, it seems to help a bit although dunno why lol loosing the plot

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
Laughing at your own jokes does NOT make you a comedien lol

Laughing at your own jokes does NOT make you a comedian lol

If that's a joke, then what about the lol at the end, as in "look who's talking" rofl

Carolyn

Star
So weird this morning, think it was around 7am I finally started getting to sleep, fell asleep and heard the door being knocked so I looked at the time and it was 7:15 am and I went away downstairs and there was nobody there lol this happens to me a lot when I am sleep deprived. I get allsorts of crazy shit happening to me. Ive had audio/visual hallucinations which I am sure are hypnogogic, hypnic jerk or sleep apnea still not sure on that one but Ive now completely stopped drinking coffee cause of it, sleepwalking, sleeptalking, sleep eating, sleep paralysis etc Then I get the thing where a noise in the background will be amplified for some weird as fuck reason I have no idea but itll sound like the door being chapped. I think this morning it was one of my cats jumping up on the cat tree and it bumped off the wall a little bit.

I dunno if this is all linked to my chiari malformation (central sleep apnea is a common thing in chiari malformation) or medication, maybe just extreme exhaustion but its weird af. My life is not boring thats for sure.

Lisa

Superstar
So weird this morning, think it was around 7am I finally started getting to sleep, fell asleep and heard the door being knocked so I looked at the time and it was 7:15 am and I went away downstairs and there was nobody there lol this happens to me a lot when I am sleep deprived. I get allsorts of crazy shit happening to me. Ive had audio/visual hallucinations which I am sure are hypnogogic, hypnic jerk or sleep apnea still not sure on that one but Ive now completely stopped drinking coffee cause of it, sleepwalking, sleeptalking, sleep eating, sleep paralysis etc Then I get the thing where a noise in the background will be amplified for some weird as fuck reason I have no idea but itll sound like the door being chapped. I think this morning it was one of my cats jumping up on the cat tree and it bumped off the wall a little bit.

I dunno if this is all linked to my chiari malformation (central sleep apnea is a common thing in chiari malformation) or medication, maybe just extreme exhaustion but its weird af. My life is not boring thats for sure.
Sorry for your pain.

Maes17

Superstar
they arent unhealthy just not recommended but its one of the few things that help with the pain although I do have to watch I dont go too too far. Screw hospitals, last time I went as a medical emergency it was pointless, most doctors dont really understand it and even the ones that do there isnt anything they can do that I cant already, it just sucks. Feeling a bit better now, it just gets so intensely uncomfortable and painful. Im just a walking disaster tbh lol its fine shit happens just gotta get on with it sometimes it gets so intense and all I can do is have a rant about it but usually only if it gets really bad, it seems to help a bit although dunno why lol loosing the plot
If ranting helps. Then rant away. Happy to help.
I have a best friend from high school who rant to all the time lol. Getting stuff off your chest is always a good therapeutic relief.

I cannot offer much as far as your eds thing. I mean if you can try to do some type of weight training to strengthen your tendons and get blood flow to those ligaments then do that. Invest in some resistance bands or something.

Carolyn

Star
If ranting helps. Then rant away. Happy to help.
I have a best friend from high school who rant to all the time lol. Getting stuff off your chest is always a good therapeutic relief.

I cannot offer much as far as your eds thing. I mean if you can try to do some type of weight training to strengthen your tendons and get blood flow to those ligaments then do that. Invest in some resistance bands or something.
I was just about to reply and my cat stuck her face in my tea lmao wee witch.

But yeah ranting is about all else I can do.

I am actually still weirdly strong but only in short bursts but theres just some stuff that I cant do much about really. For instance I can still haul heavy stuff around and do things that require strength but I can only do it with the tops of my arms kept in and using my forearms but try and do anything with my arms stretched out ny wrists just bend back and so do my fingers. Holding things too is really hard my hand goes into a cramp pretty much straight away, like using a drill I can do it long as I can keep my arms in at the side but try and hold it with my hand like a fkn normal person my wrists just cant suppot the weight. I used to stuggle with it but could still manage till a couple of years ago but now I just physically cant do it anymore. It actually hurts more holding a potato than it does peeling it. I used to get really painful hands since primary school from writing. I found out I have a cervical rib too on my left side so thats more issues, just as well am righthanded but even thats fooked. I hate talking about this stuff cause you get made to feel like a hypochondriac by the medical system a lot with EDS. I have not been to a doctor in probably a year and a half cause its pointless and I am just sick of the same attitude, am sure I have PTSD blah thats a story in itself.

Ill be fine I guess just these last few weeks have been so bad with the pain in my lower body. I was hoping it was just a temporary thing maybe it is. Ive had really bad flare ups but sometimes they last so long you just dont know if its ever gonna go away or if its just another level of fucked upness.

It was starting again but I took paracetomol with my tramadol and my amirtiptaline lol huge cocktail of drugs that do not a lot but sometimes not a lot is much better than nothing at all lol funtimes!!

Maes17

Superstar
I was just about to reply and my cat stuck her face in my tea lmao wee witch.

But yeah ranting is about all else I can do.

I am actually still weirdly strong but only in short bursts but theres just some stuff that I cant do much about really. For instance I can still haul heavy stuff around and do things that require strength but I can only do it with the tops of my arms kept in and using my forearms but try and do anything with my arms stretched out ny wrists just bend back and so do my fingers. Holding things too is really hard my hand goes into a cramp pretty much straight away, like using a drill I can do it long as I can keep my arms in at the side but try and hold it with my hand like a fkn normal person my wrists just cant suppot the weight. I used to stuggle with it but could still manage till a couple of years ago but now I just physically cant do it anymore. It actually hurts more holding a potato than it does peeling it. I used to get really painful hands since primary school from writing. I found out I have a cervical rib too on my left side so thats more issues, just as well am righthanded but even thats fooked. I hate talking about this stuff cause you get made to feel like a hypochondriac by the medical system a lot with EDS. I have not been to a doctor in probably a year and a half cause its pointless and I am just sick of the same attitude, am sure I have PTSD blah thats a story in itself.

Ill be fine I guess just these last few weeks have been so bad with the pain in my lower body. I was hoping it was just a temporary thing maybe it is. Ive had really bad flare ups but sometimes they last so long you just dont know if its ever gonna go away or if its just another level of fucked upness.

It was starting again but I took paracetomol with my tramadol and my amirtiptaline lol huge cocktail of drugs that do not a lot but sometimes not a lot is much better than nothing at all lol funtimes!!
Resistance bands would help you a bit I think.