Random Thoughts

Lisa

Superstar
Airline Pilots Landing At LAX Report "A Guy In Jetpack" Flying Alongside Them
Even in an era in which congress wants to openly investigate UFOs, a dude flying alongside an airliner over Los Angeles in a jetpack is still bonkers

At least he didn’t set fire to the plane...insurance

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

that is from the sams club website advertising their labor day (holiday in the US) event. notice anything?

instead of putting an american flag for labor day, they cleverly added the american flag colors on a blue background and not the american flag. with no flag, they cannot be accused by BLM, but the colors are supposed to satisfy the pro-america crowd.
clever marketing.

Lisa

Superstar

that is from the sams club website advertising their labor day (holiday in the US) event. notice anything?

instead of putting an american flag for labor day, they cleverly added the american flag colors on a blue background and not the american flag. with no flag, they cannot be accused by BLM, but the colors are supposed to satisfy the pro-america crowd.
clever marketing.
Walmart doesn’t need targets problem that’s for sure. Though I don’t think target was looted because they are too patriotic.

Lisa

Superstar
So Albuquerque had some weird high winds and cold weather which resulted in a crazy power outage in most parts of the city. My work being affected. Get to chill at home today. I figure if they haven’t called me in now. Gonna chalk it up to a day off
Enjoy the day and your family! :)

Hooligan69

Established
Tomorrow is 9/11. It will also mark the anniversary of a 1973 coup in Chile that toppled Salvador Allende and brought Augusto Pinochet to power. The documentary film The Battle of Chile by Patricio Guzman is essential viewing for anyone curious about this moment in history.