Random Thoughts

Cintra

Star
Make matching masks.

Masks are really cute and there are lots of pattern on the internet.

Maes17

Superstar
Random thought of the day: I think my body is shutting down lol.
Need to stop going 100

Maes17

Superstar
Random thought: how and where do fruits/veggies get their color? Had the prettiest looking grape just awhile ago. Felt bad to eat it.

Maes17

Superstar
I've somehow reached 200 posts here on VC forum! I don't know if that's good or bad for my sanity.
Depends how you view that.
I’ve had days where I’ve been on awhile. I’ve mainly come here myself to see from other perspectives.

polymoog

Superstar
Random thought: how and where do fruits/veggies get their color? Had the prettiest looking grape just awhile ago. Felt bad to eat it.
as fruits develop, starch is transformed into sugar (the chemical processes will undoubtedly bore you). this sweetness, along with color development, is the olfactory and visual signal for animals to consume the fruit since by this time, the seeds have been fully developed and are ready for dispersal.
some fruit can be cooked when young (cooking bananas or breadfruit) as a starchy vegetable, but in almost all cases the mature fruit has more nutrients and vitamins.

Maes17

Superstar
as fruits develop, starch is transformed into sugar (the chemical processes will undoubtedly bore you). this sweetness, along with color development, is the olfactory and visual signal for animals to consume the fruit since by this time, the seeds have been fully developed and are ready for dispersal.
some fruit can be cooked when young (cooking bananas or breadfruit) as a starchy vegetable, but in almost all cases the mature fruit has more nutrients and vitamins.
I’d be intrigued by the chemical process too.
But the simple explanation is easier to understand.

Solid