Random Thoughts

justjess

Superstar
I think trump has been good at getting America working again...he did have the lowest unemployment in 50 years..that’s a good thing for all families. Why wouldn’t I like that?

I’m not sure what you mean about the Bible being the co-sign for greed and exploitation?

We are only snowflakes if we think we are :rolleyes: Previous generations understood that if you wanted to make it in the world, you worked hard.
You are ignoring the fact that most of the people you look down on, do in fact work hard.

What that has to do with what I said, I don’t know. The ethical commission of my profession has been very clear that during covid it is unethical to push services on families since our clients are vulnerable and often have compromised immune systems. My employer is ignoring that. And most parents are going along with it because they could use a babysitter/break from their kids at this point. Even though that’s not what we are supposed to be doing. But again, I’m sure most of this is over your head anyway.

Lisa

Superstar
You are ignoring the fact that most of the people you look down on, do in fact work hard.

What that has to do with what I said, I don’t know. The ethical commission of my profession has been very clear that during covid it is unethical to push services on families since our clients are vulnerable and often have compromised immune systems. My employer is ignoring that. And most parents are going along with it because they could use a babysitter/break from their kids at this point. Even though that’s not what we are supposed to be doing. But again, I’m sure most of this is over your head anyway.
Who do I look down on? People who have worked at Kmart?

Your employer has decided to get back to work..the customer agrees...go back to work or find something else..your two choices...work wise anyway.

justjess

Superstar
Who do I look down on? People who have worked at Kmart?

Your employer has decided to get back to work..the customer agrees...go back to work or find something else..your two choices...work wise anyway.
My customer agrees? How do you know that? Did you call them?

Lisa

Superstar
“Most”

They have their boots on my clients parents necks as well. Threatening to drop them as clients if they don’t let someone in their home.
You could have meant yours and others with that comment.

turdmuppet

Rookie
Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?

Lisa

Superstar
Why is Ramadan considered fasting when all people do is eat a large early 4 AM breakfast and just skip lunch then eat a huge dinner?
Good point..I’m sure the muslims here have the answer to that one.