Random Thoughts

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
I realized I don't just write in enormous paragraphs. I talk in epic-length paragraphs.

However what's different (with writing) is I can pause and figure out where I'm trying to go at the end of my paragraph or at the end of what I'm writing or at the end of a series of paragraphs.

When I'm talking I explain paragraph one to lay the context or theoretical foundation for paragraph two- which will serve as a prelude for paragraph three.

However, while I'm in the middle of a sentence in paragraph one... I suddenly get distracted by a random thing I mentioned in the sentence which was actually only meant as an example and not a point..... and now I'm rambling about some completely random subject and I completely forgot what I was trying to say.

Thank God for writing.
Does writing equal writhing as in arthritis?

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
Did John the Baptist ever believe himself to be better at doing good than Jesus the Son of Mary?

Isn't Blade in fact the colored version of Neo?

Beauty lies in the eyes of the cyclopic beholder.

If genies are djinns, does genius mean the djinn in us?

Aladdin being a human being, does it add up to the hum and the being? As in the musical being?

God Is Greater than all.

The heart says Allah. It then says Rab, Rab.

Abu being Aladdin's monkey in the animated motion picture, was it a Darwinian movie or was Walt Disney an evolutionist himself?

Does Rastafaris actually mean Rusty fairies or Rasta far eyes as in men who see far ahead?

The Crystal Dragons are in fact Golems.

"Moslem" means that God Exists.

Earth is beautiful and the Milky Way Galaxy is even more so. The universe testifies to God's Oneness, literally.

Dimensions stands for "Damn man! See? Ions!!!"

And there's as many Planets like Planet Earth in the entire universe as many grains of sand on Planet Earth itself.

Phonetics is a science that explains all the echos of the coming Big Crunch.

"Mind" in fact, as a word is telling me that "My end" is near.

Intelligent is the one who remembers death and prepares for it. (Hadith)

Back to the future, Fast Forward to the past, And so The Most Gracious Did Indeed Create every single thing in pairs.

Positivity = Pause the teevee for tea!

Silence is the music of God.

May Wisdom be granted to every wisp on every dome.

Attachments

Lisa

Superstar
Did John the Baptist ever believe himself to be better at doing good than Jesus the Son of Mary?
John‬ ‭1:24-27‬ ‭
Now they had been sent from the Pharisees. They asked him, and said to him, “Why then are you baptizing, if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?” John answered them saying, “I baptize in water, but among you stands One whom you do not know. It is He who comes after me, the thong of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie.
‭‭

Lurker

Star

Isn't Blade in fact the colored version of Neo?

Beauty lies in the eyes of the cyclopic beholder.

If genies are djinns, does genius mean the djinn in us?

Aladdin being a human being, does it add up to the hum and the being? As in the musical being?

God Is Greater than all.

The heart says Allah. It then says Rab, Rab.

Abu being Aladdin's monkey in the animated motion picture, was it a Darwinian movie or was Walt Disney an evolutionist himself?

Does Rastafaris actually mean Rusty fairies or Rasta far eyes as in men who see far ahead?

The Crystal Dragons are in fact Golems.

"Moslem" means that God Exists.

Earth is beautiful and the Milky Way Galaxy is even more so. The universe testifies to God's Oneness, literally.

Dimensions stands for "Damn man! See? Ions!!!"

And there's as many Planets like Planet Earth in the entire universe as many grains of sand on Planet Earth itself.

Phonetics is a science that explains all the echos of the coming Big Crunch.

"Mind" in fact, as a word is telling me that "My end" is near.

Intelligent is the one who remembers death and prepares for it. (Hadith)

Back to the future, Fast Forward to the past, And so The Most Gracious Did Indeed Create every single thing in pairs.

Positivity = Pause the teevee for tea!

Silence is the music of God.

May Wisdom be granted to every wisp on every dome.
Welcome back.:)