Random Thoughts

Lisa

Superstar
My husband thinks this is the funniest joke;

President trump is thinking about getting a dog..he’d like a border collie...haha!

DesertRose

Superstar
Might want to ask if those cookies are marijuina cookies! LOL!
Good point! We need a sniff test and maybe, just maybe the username was originally..... Orwell's tormentor......just you think it.....o_Oo_O

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Can anyone hate his brother or sister?
1 John 3:15
I think anyone can be a killer whether they have guns or not to do it with. With guns, you can potentially kill more people. People are always trying to figure out a motive for killing others, but the motive is sin isn’t it? So, that’s why I think anyone can be a killer.

Can a Christian be a killer? I think if they fall away they can because you’re then right back to where you started from. I think we can be tempted, but like all temptations we must overcome them. The fight with our sin nature never ends.
Romans‬ ‭7:21-25‬ ‭
I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good. For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members. Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.​
‭‭

Vytas

Star
What circumstances do you think would make a person a killer?
Childhood with pain but without love, discovering sexual depravity or pleasure in sadism as a teen, and later if no help from anywhere comes, and a person simply isnt self conscious enough to see how he is changing and goes with the flow... You doesn't feel bad about small things alrady, later you do bigger crimes, and again you feel bad only few first times...At some point you reach level where you are able do anything and feel nothing.

Lisa

Superstar
Childhood with pain but without love, discovering sexual depravity or pleasure in sadism as a teen, and later if no help from anywhere comes, and a person simply isnt self conscious enough to see how he is changing and goes with the flow... You doesn't feel bad about small things alrady, later you do bigger crimes, and again you feel bad only few first times...At some point you reach level where you are able do anything and feel nothing.
Do you think people who don’t have a past like that can kill?

Lisa

Superstar
Do you visit him ?
I nearly killed myself one time...yeah circumstances definitely play a role lol... I was creating example of someone who could kill without second thoughts, remorse etc...
I imagine question could you kill in my country 700 years ago would cause wave of laughter :)
No I don’t.
I’m not sure what you mean by your last sentence?

Last edited: