Random Thoughts

Not really, I make better points..

They may have acted in accordance to the relic wwjd, but did they act like Christ? Or is the moral stand..don’t break the law and come illegally?

She was a rebel and acted like one..Jesus wasn’t a rebel but an obeyed of the Father.
I don’t know what Bible you have read because Jesus rebelled against the Priesthood, the provincial government of Herod and the Roman Empire itself.

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t know what Bible you have read because Jesus rebelled against the Priesthood, the provincial government of Herod and the Roman Empire itself.
Did Jesus really rebel against the priesthood or called them what they were..vipers? They were in the wrong and He was angry with them for it.
I’m not sure how he rebelled against Herod and the Roman Empire? What verses are ya talking about?

Dalit

Star
The more expensive gas is often in the poorest neighborhoods or sections of town. Just like the abundance of fast food and lack of fresh fruits and vegetables.

JoChris

Superstar
Why does my dog only vomit in bed AND the middle of the night?
Do any of your pets do this too?

Dalit

Star
Poor doggie. My former dog (he's passed on) would go hide behind the couch or a chair. He wanted privacy for his bodily functions. I'm sorry he vomits in your bed. :-(

DevaWolf

Veteran
Was He a rebel though? He was on the side of right, how does that make Him a rebel?
You don't understand what I said. A rebel is someone going against the current social norm. Which is what Jesus did. He was right to do so. Rebelling can be a very good thing.

Vytas

Star
Does he rolls in it ? If he thinks bed is his lair it is to disguise scent. Often dogs with strong predator instincts act like that. If he is "soft" dog. Give him less to eat, not necessarily different food just a little less. It doesn't mean food is bad or your dog us unhealthy...If it wasn't your bed i had better advice as there are scents which forces dogs avoid activities or places altogether...

JoChris

Superstar
Poor doggie. My former dog (he's passed on) would go hide behind the couch or a chair. He wanted privacy for his bodily functions. I'm sorry he vomits in your bed. :-(
No way would I let the dogs sleep with me!
Skoot normally sleeps in his doggie bed but my son didn't want him to be cold so he let Skoot as well as Toby sleep with him. Of course that was the night Skoot had a tummy bug(?). He was fine the next day though.

It has happened several times, but only at night.

JoChris

Superstar
Does he rolls in it ? If he thinks bed is his lair it is to disguise scent. Often dogs with strong predator instincts act like that. If he is "soft" dog. Give him less to eat, not necessarily different food just a little less. It doesn't mean food is bad or your dog us unhealthy...If it wasn't your bed i had better advice as there are scents which forces dogs avoid activities or places altogether...
No, he doesn't do that. What a horrible thought of dogs doing that on purpose!
But that made me think of my childhood neighbour's labrador who always managed to find squashed canetoads' corpses to roll on after she had had a bath. Some dogs seem to love being smelly.

Lisa

Superstar
You don't understand what I said. A rebel is someone going against the current social norm. Which is what Jesus did. He was right to do so. Rebelling can be a very good thing.
He was telling the church elite who didn’t really know God that they were hypocrites and wrong...not the same as rebelling.

Dalit

Star
No way would I let the dogs sleep with me!
Skoot normally sleeps in his doggie bed but my son didn't want him to be cold so he let Skoot as well as Toby sleep with him. Of course that was the night Skoot had a tummy bug(?). He was fine the next day though.

It has happened several times, but only at night.
Your poor son having to contend with that. My dog wouldn't do anything in the bed other than kick when he was dreaming and pass gas, which was horrible. He wasn't super-smelly except when he went outside. Yeah, I miss him. Really was a sweet dog even though he snored and snorted a lot.

Vytas

Star
My next dog will be a terrier, I want that little bastard. Also kind of same personality as mine lol, after my cooworker introduced me to her terrier i made my mind in ten minutes i want it. If i lived in village, i would get German shepherd too, i like challenge. I miss of having a real friend badly, humans don't even come close to that type of relationship. Price of never settling down...ech.

Lisa

Superstar
Our dog who died a couple of years ago would only throw up in my daughter’s room and only in the middle of the night..haha. Don’t know why he did that until she told me she used to feed him circus animal cookies in her room...he liked the white and she liked the pink. So, then I was thinking..no wonder he was so fat when I made sure he didn’t over eat..lol! He didn’t die because of being overweight though, he lived his long life and died on my kitchen floor one day, it was horrible..but anyway, our dog now has thrown up a couple of times..don’t know why..but in the living room on the hard wood.

Dalit

Star
My next dog will be a terrier, I want that little bastard. Also kind of same personality as mine lol, after my cooworker introduced me to her terrier i made my mind in ten minutes i want it. If i lived in village, i would get German shepherd too, i like challenge. I miss of having a real friend badly, humans don't even come close to that type of relationship. Price of never settling down...ech.
Dogs really are man's and woman's best friend. My little dog, really was my parents' dog, but I lived with them when he was a tiny puppy, was just the sweetest and so funny. He loved us all. He loved everybody. It was all about him.

Terriers are good. I'm a bit partial to hounds.