Random Thoughts

Carolyn

Star
I dunno if am in the thread I want to be in but I cant recall if it has another name. Last few months been tough, totally fooked my left shoulder and arm, got xray, no fracture or dislocation but I do have an extra rib which has prob been responsible for a lot of issues for a long long time, then been up and down at doctors with daughter, shes been hospitalized twice and now waiting on an mri but its not happening fast enough tbh and after weeks of other tests nothing else has shown up so been a bit crazy much much longer story but I am physically,mentally and emotionnally exhausted so somebody please... shoot me now :| JK obviously

Happy Holidays to all and hopefully a better year in 2019 no matter what your beliefs x

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I dunno if am in the thread I want to be in but I cant recall if it has another name. Last few months been tough, totally fooked my left shoulder and arm, got xray, no fracture or dislocation but I do have an extra rib which has prob been responsible for a lot of issues for a long long time, then been up and down at doctors with daughter, shes been hospitalized twice and now waiting on an mri but its not happening fast enough tbh and after weeks of other tests nothing else has shown up so been a bit crazy much much longer story but I am physically,mentally and emotionnally exhausted so somebody please... shoot me now :| JK obviously

Happy Holidays to all and hopefully a better year in 2019 no matter what your beliefs x
The holidays can be especially tough when we re going through tough times. The pressure to keep up a happy front, the pressure to spend,spend,spend and etc.......
Just keep your head up and your heart guarded, but open. Its so easy to say, but life really can be a roller coaster.... so when you are feeling down, do what you can to rectify the situation but also keep your hope alive so that when things are on the upswing for you.... you can say you took the shots from life, stayed on your feet and didn't compromise your morals & values.

God bless.

Dalit

Star
I hate it when someone says "bless his/her heart" in the South because I know it's an insult. Yet at the same time, I've heard almost all of these kind of things said.

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Excerpt modified from Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire 2: Black Blood

I stand on a vast grass field of many gently sloping hills. It is night, yet the sky is bright. There is no sun, but a hundred blazing blue stars, each shimmering in a long river of nebulous cloud. The air is warm, pleasant, fragrant with the perfume of a thousand invisible flowers. In the distance a stream of people walk toward a large vessel of some type, nestled between the hills. The ship is violet, glowing; the bright rays that stab forth from it seem to reach to the stars. Somehow I know that it is about to leave and that I am supposed to be on it. Yet, before I depart, there is something I have to discuss with The Prophet.

#Creativity, #Create E_V_T, #Create_Ivy_Tea

SnowFall

Veteran

Hope the start of the year has been better for you :)