Random Thoughts

Maes17

Superstar
I'm still here fam. Just been getting some overdue chores done since the kids are back in school. Been doing Twitter a lot too. Kind of addictive. I swing by everyday though to see whats up. Keeping an eye on things, as always... *(<>..<>)*

View attachment 15265
Ugh. I have a lot of overdue chores to catch up on too. Sucked getting sick for the first time in ages

You blasted hipsters and your pumpkin spice

Much rage there, Maes17? I've liked pumpkin pie ever since I was a kid and was only too happy to find pumpkin cheesecake later, call it a "graduation" of sorts. Not to mention I have a Pinterest board with pumpkin recipes I'm waiting to bake... provided I take my fire alarm down first. :p

If that makes me a "blasted hipster", then I'm guilty as charged. :cool:

Lurker

Star
Much rage there, Maes17? I've liked pumpkin pie ever since I was a kid and was only too happy to find pumpkin cheesecake later, call it a "graduation" of sorts. Not to mention I have a Pinterest board with pumpkin recipes I'm waiting to bake... provided I take my fire alarm down first. :p

Pumpkin pie? No problem. Pumpkin cheesecake? OK, I can see that. I'll even go as far as pumpkin bread, but that's it. No more! If I see pumpkin spice potato chips, I'll most likely go postal.;)

Maes17

Superstar

You blasted hipster!

;)