Random Thoughts

Kung Fu

Superstar
Most will run to Donald Christ to beg him to give them peace and safety, the more worldly attachments they have, the harder they'll run.

Good thing that the whole world is already in his humble little hands, so it's only a matter of time.

And oh, posers should keep on thinking that I'm a roleplaying poser, and they probably will because they usually think that they're the real and great ones, so they're bound to scoff and discard me en masse, it's pretty fool proof if you have the brains to think about it.

RaXz

Veteran
It's one of the reason why I voted for him, well, in a spiritual sense as I'm a Dutchman, and I don't regret it one bit as he's proven to be a mighty tool and also provides contrast at the same. Think of what Heath Ledger's Joker spoke about, something about the rich batman causing people to show their true colors, it's pretty much happening all over the place if you aren't too blind to see it.

And oh, keep feeding me your hatred, as I can assure you that your investments won't be in vain and will be put to great use hehe.

RaXz

Veteran
Deep down most people know that these generations are morally bankrupt, just like it's written, people have become lovers of themselves, the youth is getting increasingly rebellious, the eldery increasingly rot away in lonely lives, the poorer are getting ever poorer while the rich are getting richer and richer and even exalted in the mass media, the same goes for promoting sexuality to little children that grow up even sooner in that deparment while real maturity gets left behind etc.

Deep down everybody knows it, but instead they much rather stick their heads into the ground, which pretty much leaves their asses exposed for a grand kick in the butt, or a good pounding in the case of elite pedophiles, in either case it's bad news.

Maes17

Superstar
Everyone has their own troubles one way or another I suppose. Other than that I have no health problems.
It would be great to not need caffeine though.
Eh. Similar to me. I dropped energy drinks but got addicted to pre workout powders. I do a scoop of finaflex before workouts and a scoop before work. I drink a ton of water though

Maes17

Superstar
Deep down most people know that these generations are morally bankrupt, just like it's written, people have become lovers of themselves, the youth is getting increasingly rebellious, the eldery increasingly rot away in lonely lives, the poorer are getting ever poorer while the rich are getting richer and richer and even exalted in the mass media, the same goes for promoting sexuality to little children that grow up even sooner in that deparment while real maturity gets left behind etc.

Deep down everybody knows it, but instead they much rather stick their heads into the ground, which pretty much leaves their asses exposed for a grand kick in the butt, or a good pounding in the case of elite pedophiles, in either case it's bad news.
Yes! Very true

rainerann

Star

I just have to wonder about people who create new accounts to play pick a word drop a word on a conspiracy forum. Like what are these people thinking “oh my gosh, I have waited my whole life for this!!” It’s like a sock puppets disguise.

rainerann

Star
I

I have to wonder about people who are nearly 40, who spend all night on a conspiracy forum, recommend people drink poison because they read it online, think everything here is about them because of their malformed amygydala, have been exposed as falling for obvious lies, repeatedly.

The world is full of mystery is it not?

Some of us just have a little too much free time and irregular sleep cycles.

Whats your excuse?

Sideways for attention, long ways for results :)
;) Have I captivated your attention again... 32 posts are you are sounding more like a stalker than someone who has a little too much free time an irregular sleep cycles.

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris
By the way, I am OUT for school and have been since the ending of April and start my program this September and will I start my practicum in late January I believe, possibly early February. I did not appreciate you and your big mouth blabbing the bit of personal information about me, so I’ll never trust you again just so you know. I finish my upgrading successfully and I have been enjoying my summer off since I don’t have to work from money Rick received after his dad died. We are doing just fine. However, I do plan to take out a loan for school so Rick and I can bank our money and move up to B.C. Kelowna where both of my grandparents are retired and the majority of my dad’s side lives up there. My parents are going to retire there as well.
I don't take it personally. I thought the last spirited interaction would have done that to trust, but for your long term good I decided to be frank. I was using honesty to defend you indirectly but you may not be able to see that yet.

It is possible to be polite, honest and stand up to people as well. I removed the name BTW just in case you are are more polite this time 'round.

P.S. That is great news about your family! I hope you are enjoying your summer too.

JoChris

Superstar
I love frank, blunt, blantant and honesty, I am not offended by that. I did see you defend me and I do appreciate that thank you.

There are some here that no matter what I do, I will be scum in their eyes, but I rejoice because I am so blessed to be able to share in his suffering for him in the same way that he did it for me. Jesus suffered more than we could ever know. He has made it strictly CLEAR that I am not immune to when God decides to afflict and slay is when it is needed because he is our holy, righteous and JUST king. He used my enemies here to teach so many things. I’m thankful for that actually and it has also helped me reflect on myself and my Character and my very poor social skills lol.
I am in the process of learning to develop patients and cast aside my frustration on Jesus or a pillow (with no feathers lol)

Yeah well....I was raised in a family where my parents fought, screamed, yelled, constantly talking over each other that I asked my dad for ear plugs to help drown out the constant screaming and yelling. That is why I left home at 16 and went to a native reserve Fort. McKay and lived their with my bf Randy and his mom and sister who was also dating my brothet at the same time haha. Whoops, don’t mind me....kinda went on a ramble.

I forgot what I was talking about lol.

20% THC :p
It sounds like you are learning then. How about you return to unveiled faces thread with us?

With snippets of info like that it makes sense why you have responded in certain ways. I proved yet again that I was not going to reject you when you decided to be honest. I may be tougher than other people but I will stick by you as you make progress.

Nobody likes to feel rejected but we have to learn to get over it when it happens. It does happen to everyone sometimes.