Random Thoughts

The Zone

Star
I am not opposed to a religious forum but some do take it everywhere and others post things there which do not belong. A few crazies posting useless comments are annoying (not mentioning names) and then there is the constant presence of the "sock lady." who fuels fires. After just watching the place for a bit, I am certain a lot of posting names are actually the same person. When it gets to the point you do not trust who you are talking to or you see reveals in long time posters, it just makes one realize it is rarely real here anymore.

Carolyn

Star
I am not opposed to a religious forum but some do take it everywhere and others post things there which do not belong. A few crazies posting useless comments are annoying (not mentioning names) and then there is the constant presence of the "sock lady." who fuels fires. After just watching the place for a bit, I am certain a lot of posting names are actually the same person. When it gets to the point you do not trust who you are talking to or you see reveals in long time posters, it just makes one realize it is rarely real here anymore.
I dont have any problem with the religious forum either its just that so much religious talk spills over to other topics which are nothing to do with religion then theres the blatantly titled ones also not in the religious forum its like ffs you have your own forum so use it dont litter the rest of the place which shit people dont want to see or read. Yeah I do agree though about the other stuff, theres maybe a handful of people that are ok and am sure they are who they say they are although that includes myself lmao

JoChris

Superstar
This place has changed and not necessarily for the better. More and more old timers seem to be bailing or losing interest and some newbies are just really out there and or trolling. Too many socks and circular conversations.
The average person can only put up with never to be agree on topics before they lose interest/ experience burnout.
How do you tell which are sock accounts for sure?

JoChris

Superstar
I dont have any problem with the religious forum either its just that so much religious talk spills over to other topics which are nothing to do with religion then theres the blatantly titled ones also not in the religious forum its like ffs you have your own forum so use it dont litter the rest of the place which shit people dont want to see or read. Yeah I do agree though about the other stuff, theres maybe a handful of people that are ok and am sure they are who they say they are although that includes myself lmao
Despite being one of the religious posters I agree religion should be kept separate from other sections in general unless truly relevant (NOT personal opinion). E.g. music video showing very anti-Christian images.

The Zone

Star
I dunno yall. I'm just losing interest and don't care much anymore. But the forum is not made to please everyone, especially me. I will just take what feels like a needed break from the place while seeking what I consider serious or grounded convo's. I am at a point in my life when arguing over silly points or the same thing is simply boring and unproductive. I think the place has lost some good members over time and others simply get off in getting a rise out of people. You learn nothing from those types. Everyone has an opinion and I am sure some differ majorly from mine. In the end, where we go and what we say is a personal choice. Hey, there is no such thing as a perfect internet forum, so there is that. BOL people and find a nest of happiness every now and then. It is hard to stay there long without being disturbed, but it can heal and recharge.

JoChris

Superstar
I dunno yall. I'm just losing interest and don't care much anymore. But the forum is not made to please everyone, especially me. I will just take what feels like a needed break from the place while seeking what I consider serious or grounded convo's. I am at a point in my life when arguing over silly points or the same thing is simply boring and unproductive. I think the place has lost some good people over time and others simply get off in getting a rise out of people. You learn nothing from those types. Everyone has an opinion and I am sure some differ majorly from mine. In the end, where we go and what we say is a personal choice.
I reached that point too so I had a break from here and all other forums etc. My problem is that people on other forums are too sane. They are hung up on relatively trivial matters in big scheme of things.
It would be great if fake accounts, malicious trolls etc were dealt with way faster on VC forums though. It is a major weakness.

Haich

Superstar
We need to just try and report her when she steps out of line. I'm in a different time zone to most of you so this morning i noticed her posting and tagging Vc and Jess. She was posting a whole load of nonsense hence why I posted here. The more vigilant we are the quicker VC can be alerted and the faster she's dealt with.

Carolyn

Star
We need to just try and report her when she steps out of line. I'm in a different time zone to most of you so this morning i noticed her posting and tagging Vc and Jess. She was posting a whole load of nonsense hence why I posted here. The more vigilant we are the quicker VC can be alerted and the faster she's dealt with.
This is the only thing we can do, just keep doing it!

sim hae

Established
Is this site loading a lot slower than normal for anyone else or is it just my laptop?

Edit: It's looking like my laptop is on its dying bed afterall :((((

Last edited: