Random Thoughts

DesertRose

Superstar
I had the nerve to advocate my atheism? This is a free speech forum, am I correct?
You're right on my ignore list. Sayonara.
@LadyNocturna33 welcome to the forum,.....may I offer a word, do not Sayonara G_I_F ...and he is one of our more emphatic posters usually....
perhaps this one comment was not placed in the best way.

@ bro God_Is_Formless,
Lady Noc is half way there.....
La illlah: There is no God...
illah Allah.: Except Allah.:p

Last edited:

Lady

Star
Anyone know anything about the Amish? I have some questions..
I have been in the exact area that you are speaking of. That particular area had a nice relationship and respect going between the Amish and the "English" (the Amish term for non-Amish).
If it still remains so after my trip 10 years ago to see a friend in Lancaster, the environment is pretty friendly.

mecca

Superstar
They see it. They work and serve the community. Their contributions are CRUCIAL to the success of Lancaster County, PA. They live among us so peacefully and gracefully. They have many shops and farms and allow non-amish to shop freely and respectfully. We <3 them here.
Yeah I like Amish people but a lot of them don't even use phones or the internet or anything that a lot of people have now. In some ways they're missing out.

LadyNocturna33

Established
@LadyNocturna33 welcome to the forum,.....may I offer a word, do not Sayonara G_I_F ...and he is one of our more emphatic posters usually....
perhaps this one comment was not placed in the best way.

@ bro God_Is_Formless,
Lady Noc is half way there.....
La illlah: There is no God...
illah Allah.: Except Allah.:p

Thank you :) That was nice of you to say.

I have nothing against any religious practitioner, as long as they let me live the way I want to because I do the same for them.

I always say your freedom ends where you limit other's.

I always say your freedom ends where you limit other's.
How can i ever limit your freedom from wherever i am? My words should never be able to affect you in any way if you're truly secure.

I am just advising you just as i would wish myself to be advised if i were in your place. Either dis/regard it. Least you can do is remain polite.

DesertRose

Superstar
Please feel free to look at my new video. Islamic videos thread titled:
The world order of Lucifer ___ Founding father of secular democratic state [ new world order ] ___

LadyNocturna33

Established
How can i ever limit your freedom from wherever i am? My words should never be able to affect you in any way if you're truly secure.

I am just advising you just as i would wish myself to be advised if i were in your place. Either dis/regard it. Least you can do is remain polite.
Did I write ''God is formless limits my freedom'' ?
I wrote 'religious folk' which goes for everyone, not only you.

So what exactly was impolite about that?

This is my problem. I've said two things not directed at you yet somehow you manage to tell me off for being impolite and having the nerve to tell who I am and what I believe in. That's not what I consider pleasant conversation. So again, bye and have a nice day.