Random Thoughts

Damien50

Star
People need to be really careful with who they have kids with. You may find your wife/husband's narcissism, questionable lifestyle or belief system endearing but ultimately it'll be the demise of your relationship/marriage if you can't find commonalities

Pretty controversial to some but I believe people should try to marry people with a similar culture and faith to avoid any main clashes that will most definitely arise once children are involved

I have to add too, the prick calling his wife for anal in the office, I don't know who's more of a waste of space, him or his girl for allowing that wretched individual to plant his seed in her. Why have kids with such a disrespectful human being? Some women just don't value themselves, imagine she has a son with him and he turns out like the dad?

Absolute waste of space

Arrogance bred by her naive stupidity.

Didn't mean to take that story so personally but my friend was with a douche of a guy and I'm reminded by how idiotic she was to even be with him
He has two daughters and two sons. The oldest daughter keeps trying to kill herself. I'm of the opinion he could be doing something to her or the girlfriend is but that's speculation and not something I would want to happen.

Haich

Superstar
He has two daughters and two sons. The oldest daughter keeps trying to kill herself. I'm of the opinion he could be doing something to her or the girlfriend is but that's speculation and not something I would want to happen.
Damn man isn't there anyone you could anonymously report this to, although it's a bit messy to get involved with work folk and their affairs

Feel sorry for the kids, I just hope they don't turn out like him he sounds like a ...I don't like to swear so just imagine the worst swearword possible lol

Damien50

Star
Damn man isn't there anyone you could anonymously report this to, although it's a bit messy to get involved with work folk and their affairs

Feel sorry for the kids, I just hope they don't turn out like him he sounds like a ...I don't like to swear so just imagine the worst swearword possible lol
Not something I can verify to actually want to involve DFS.

He hates his father(his mother had 11 kids by six or seven different men) because he's a douche and doesn't respect women. The irony.

Haich

Superstar
Not something I can verify to actually want to involve DFS.

He hates his father(his mother had 11 kids by six or seven different men) because he's a douche and doesn't respect women. The irony.
That's what's so frustrating, sometimes you know something is seriously amiss but nothing can be done

Wow...he's literally living the life of his parents. Surely he should see how it's affected him growing up but no, he doesn't even realise or care his kids are going through the same cycle of crap

Tatilina

Star
You can at least try to be friends with anybody despite whatever they stand for.

The one who stands for the truth will never ever fall to anything.

It doesn't cost a thing to at least try to be pleasant to each other no matter what we believe in.
Lol funny, I tried that and guess what? It doesn't work. The only way it works is if us infidels or kafirs compromise our belief in Jesus Christ and our sound doctrine and agree with Muslims and kiss their ass. Even Scimi spoke the truth and showed his (your) true colours when giving heck to Mecca for supposedly appeasing Christians, but it's okay for Christians to do right? Forsake our belief for a few likes? No thanks. Oh, and I mean fake Christians. Here let me remind you.... take a look everyone at how Muslims really feel. Please save your BS, I'm not interested.

IMG_3545.PNGIMG_3546.PNG

Lol funny, I tried that and guess what? It doesn't work. The only way it works is if us infidels or kafirs compromise our belief in Jesus Christ and our sound doctrine and agree with Muslims and kiss their ass. Even Scimi spoke the truth and showed his (your) true colours when giving heck to Mecca for supposedly appeasing Christians, but it's okay for Christians to do right? Forsake our belief for a few likes? No thanks. Oh, and I mean fake Christians. Here let me remind you.... take a look everyone at how Muslims really feel. Please save your BS, I'm not interested.

View attachment 351View attachment 352
What if it didn't work?

Do you do things for the sake of things?

I do things for the Good Pleasure of God Almighty so that means anything may happen but nothing should stop me from staying the same.

Well your belief in Jesus does need some adjustment in the sense that

1. He is not God Almighty since he took birth and had a beginning like the whole of creation came to be by God's Command 'Be' and everything thus became, clearly setting the boundary between Who God Is and what everything else is, mere creature.
  2. God Does Not beget. Saying it means debasing God to our level and that's just not acceptable since God Is More Real than everything else. It's not about agreeing with Muslims. It's about your own personal relationship with God Almighty. Need i remind you that we are behind screens here and that you don't have to account to any one of us concerning your beliefs? It's all pretty much anonymous.
  3. Every Muslim feels that way more or less simply because you are offending God Almighty without knowing it. We are simply warning you while also appreciating the fact that you may have some goodness in you since you appear to believe in some form of goodness, which is why you see me liking posts in which i try to see some of that. I never insulted you once while you clearly attacked me for my beliefs.

True World Order

Established
Obviously, Scimitar speaks for all Muslims, is a perfect human being and knows absolutely everything.

That's sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious. Why talk smack about someone who isn't here to defend themselves?

You are just as much of an asshole (if not more) as those you attack.

Here is some proof about your character (an emotionally unstable hypocrite), if you really want to play that game...

http://www.vigilantforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3473

I fully expect that this could unhinge you again and while I do feel slightly sorry about that, when we get down to it, I really don't care...

Popcorn is at the ready.

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures. Qur'an Chapter 98 Verse 6

I daresay Brother Scimitar had it kinda wrong when he posted the above verse reason being:

• They who disbelieved means those people who no longer believed as should be in The Almighty God Who Does Not resemble anything in any way.
  • That means that those people used to believe. They then disbelieved and became polytheists. I don't think this applies to modern day Christians and Jews.
  • I mean if you had truly believed in God Almighty to begin with but then disbelieved, you wouldn't even have been on such a forum.
And Almighty God Knows Best

Attachments

mecca

Superstar
The only way it works is if us infidels or kafirs compromise our belief in Jesus Christ and our sound doctrine and agree with Muslims and kiss their ass. Even Scimi spoke the truth and showed his (your) true colours when giving heck to Mecca for supposedly appeasing Christians, but it's okay for Christians to do right?
Lmao, I never "appeased christians" and scimitar wasn't speaking any truth.
us infidels or kafirs
wtf

Tatilina

Star
Lmao, I never "appeased christians" and scimitar wasn't speaking any truth.

wtf
I never said that YOU DID. Scimitar did in the screenshots. Yes, we are referred to as kafirs or infidels by Muslims, why act shocked about it? One minute GIF is taking it as a compliment to be thought of Scimi and then liking your post of shock in the next speaking against Scimi? Wtf kind of messed up game are you pjaying? I never said you appeased Scimi. HE SAID IT. Did you NOT SEE the image I uploaded. And did you FORGET WHO DEFENDED YOU THAT NIGHT.

Lmao yeah you obviously did Mecca, thanks...

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
I never said that YOU DID. Scimitar did in the screenshots. Yes, we arw referred to as kafirs or infidels by Muslims, why act shocked about it? One minute GIF is taking it as a compliment to be thought of Scimi and then liking your post of shock in the next speaking against Scimi? Wtf kind of messed up game are you pjaying? I never said you appeased Scimi. HE SAID IT. Did you NOT SEE the image I uploaded. And did you FORGET WHO DEFENDED YOU THAT NIGHT.

Lmao yeah you obviously did Mecca, thanks...
Well what point are you making?
I never said you appeased Scimi. HE SAID IT. Did you NOT SEE the image I uploaded. And did you FORGET WHO DEFENDED YOU THAT NIGHT
Ok yeah I saw it and I do remember.