Random Thoughts

Haich

Superstar
You remind me of that unstable witch from a few years ago. I forgot her name, but she used to bother Justjess a lot and she would post videos and images of beheaded people and threaten to do the same to the forum members. If you are her, I cannot believe you are still on here trolling after all this time.

you’re not saying anything that’s my point you’re just moaning and trolling.
oh sorry for further feeling like i dont fucking fit in u utter shitbags just want someone to berate and police. seen it before many a times. i dont belong anywhere so fuck u all

no friends no career no means of achieving fuck all in this useless country and all people can be arsed in saying to you online is the overuse of the word troll or that you arent allowed to do or say xyz things bc there rulez!!!! apparently. god social media and society never used to be this dreadful

if venting and my wordings equals to moaning and trolling then you have no clue as to how to process anothers opinions and that is quite low. so i hope ur all happy with ur miserable sad lives. goodbye

Haich

Superstar
Random thought contribution:

Are people just weak these days? Why is everything an insult or an attack? We grew up being called all sorts, granted this was before social media but we had to handle our own in the playground or at school. Now you say one thing and it’s ‘oh I’m going to slit my wrists because no one accepts me?’

i will be back on tomorrow to see if its any different if not go sit on a cactus arseholes. thanks social media for proving to me how mich of an arsehole society can be if we dont fully believe in everything anyone else believes in we get alienated and excluded from joining in or sharing our thoughts versus what they get to do. shitty arse bullies thats whay social media has become. eventually i will just kill myself and gtfo of this shitehole planet dome whatever the fuck it is

this is as bad as school bullying no consequences and they label someone an unstable arsehole trolls and worse things bc they dont like whats being said or they dont like that the user is trying to be honest

Haich

Superstar
oh sorry that my experiences in life means im weak asfck sorry that i have to explain the basics bc you guys dont know what empathy is
stop looking for validation on a forum and touch grass.

British slang: Touch grass means to go outside and experience the world beyond your screen.

stop looking for validation on a forum and touch grass.

British slang: Touch grass means to go outside and experience the world beyond your screen.
what are you doing on a forum yourself then?

you are a miserable cunt yourself to be on this forum talking about issues and wondering why people are "weak" hmm bold of you to assume we cannot defend ourselves online against bullies.

the way you have treated past members says a lot... calling them names and wanting them out of the website. very unwelcoming of you. but thats what bullies do and i will point it out to you so you cant hide from it anymore. own up to it or dont bother commenting next time.

theyll never be the bigger person because they get a kick out of kicking someone from their precious forums

redqueen

Superstar
why are We Seeing Peoples using this warning on all
Truth videos "for entertainment purposes"many are saying
this now

I am Hoping We can stop doing this for the simple
reason
whether Peoples realize or not,words hold power
We've been engineered by tptb to be susceptible to
word association they do/use in Our "entertainment"

by saying this We take away from the Truth of it by
word association