Random Thoughts

Daze

Superstar
I am not going to watch a video that has a picture of 2 homosexuals in the screenshot. Perhaps you can explain it? And aren't you hurting the feelings of crazy people by your casual use of the word " retarded"?
Idk if the vlogbrothers are homosexual? I just remember that exact video so i sourced it. Its pretty basic. They point out the 5 pillars of Islam and then show evidence how Obama doesn't adhere to any of them.

Why is my use of the word "retarded" directed at crazy people? The claim in itself that Obama is a Muslim is asinine because they are complete opposites.

The man is known as the drone king and he got that moniker from attacking Muslims. Imagine a Christian killing millions of Christians. What Christian would ever accept him?

Idk if the vlogbrothers are homosexual? I just remember that exact video so i sourced it. Its pretty basic. They point out the 5 pillars of Islam and then show evidence how Obama doesn't adhere to any of them.

Why is my use of the word "retarded" directed at crazy people? The claim in itself that Obama is a Muslim is asinine because they are complete opposites.

The man is known as the drone king and he got that moniker from attacking Muslims. Imagine a Christian killing millions of Christians. What Christian would ever accept him?
If that is the vlogbrothers picture in the screenshot I am willing to bet they are pole smokers.

Daze

Superstar
If that is the vlogbrothers picture in the screenshot I am willing to bet they are pole smokers.
Idk as i generally avoid main stream channels If it has 500k+ subs i generally ignore it. I know very little about the vlogbrothers.

I do know they pushed the vax pretty hard and now one of them has cancer, probably from the vax.

But really, why does any of this matter?

The video points out Obama has skipped prayer times not praying at all. Its not hard to find a Muslim praying when we pray 5 times a day everyday. Yet is there a single image online of Obama praying?

The video shows Obama eats during the day when Muslims globally are fasting in Ramadan.

I can go on but the video itself is only 3 minutes long. Why do you need to shoot the messenger anyway? Just watch it. It might actually free you from MSM brainwashing.

1685387666766.png
I mean the idea that Obama is a Muslim was pushed by the likes of Jeff Bezo's Washington Post for one.
The same people who are telling us Russia is interfering in our elections and the Biden laptop is disinfo... As if..

Watch the video and look at the facts. If Obama is a Muslim then i am Bill Gates.

polymoog

Superstar
I'm happy to take this into private messages as we are kinda derailing this thread.

I automatically disregard anything produced by provax pole smokers and anything on MSLSD. But what about Brennan of the CIA? I think we are in agreement that Obummer and Big Mike are bad news whatever religion they claim to be.

Daze

Superstar
I automatically disregard anything produced by provax pole smokers and anything on MSLSD. But what about Brennan of the CIA? I think we are in agreement that Obummer and Big Mike are bad news whatever religion they claim to be.
Thats silly, when you focus on the messenger you miss the message. Facts are facts but you're blinded by the messenger.

Daze

Superstar
Lol, yes you are going through and trolling on posts I've made. Wow, talk about damage. I am seriously impressed.

How fun and active your life must be to make it a point to go out and troll people on a forum that has like 20 posters if that.

Seriously pathetic.

Should i be upset? Because I"m actually laughing over here.

Daze

Superstar
Don't give a fuck what you think of me, crumb.

Take the stick out of your ass dip shit!!!
That's the thing, i don't think of you at all.

But for you to go and troll me in multiple threads in like an hour??..

I'd say someone has a crush. Sorry, obsessed avatars online aren't my thing.

Daze

Superstar
EW. You could never. EVER. EW. Not with someone like me. Crumb.

I have all the time in the world, you could never even begin to imagine.

I have what money can't buy.
Obviously, enough time to go out and troll strangers online, in a community of 20 people let me remind you. Does it make you feel important?

Well troll on because it doesn't bother me none. Just makes you look really pathetic. Incase you haven't noticed trolls are 1000 a dime online.

Go with what you know i suppose.

Daze

Superstar
Look for this tweet. You won't find it.
EW.jpg

Why? Because the refugee was holding up a cross and saying "in the name of Jesus" as he stabbed 4 kids. ie he was a Christian and we all know Muslims are the terrorists, right?

Once they learned the story didn't fit their narrative the tweet was quickly removed, but the internet never forgets.

clambot

Veteran
Terrorists come in all flavors. A man in my neighborhood (a black man) who once lived across the street from me with his wife (white woman) and kids (not sure whose they were) and Grandma (a Mexican woman [go figure]) was apparently a hard working good citizen. He left for work every weekday (picked up by a co-worker at 6:30a.m. sharp) and from all appearances led a quiet, happy life. There were birthday parties with bounce houses for the kids; his wife(?) left the house at times to buy groceries; Grandma washed clothes and cooked, I suppose. I did not associate with them; my only interaction was once with Grandma (their dog escaped and fled to my vehicle; I trapped it when it jumped into my car expecting a ride, and Grannie took custody) and once with his wife, who asked me to help her fixing her car (I declined, knowing nothing about cars).

One fine day very early on a Saturday, our local Police, the Sheriff, an FBI team, and a ATF SWAT team in an armored vehicle surrounded the house, bull-horned a command for them to "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" and then threw flash-bangs into the upper floors, stormed the castle and dragged out the man, the wife, Grannie, and the kids, all of whom were then driven away in the armored vehicle. Damndest thing I've ever seen. The local police told me they were wanted for terrorism and human trafficking. That was over three years ago. The house still stands vacant. I never heard the outcome. The City mows the yard once in a while. Other than that--a complete mystery.

Ya never know. This happened in around 2018. Those people had lived there for about five years, and then---POOF. Gone. The rest of the story: the following Monday, the chap's work ride showed up as usual and began honking his truck horn when his pal didn't come out of the house. I was on my way to work too, and I told the man, "I don't think he's going to work today or any more, dude...the Feds came and took the whole family the other day." He thanked me for the info and drove away, and I've never seen HIM since, either. True story.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Terrorists come in all flavors. A man in my neighborhood (a black man) who once lived across the street from me with his wife (white woman) and kids (not sure whose they were) and Grandma (a Mexican woman [go figure]) was apparently a hard working good citizen. He left for work every weekday (picked up by a co-worker at 6:30a.m. sharp) and from all appearances led a quiet, happy life. There were birthday parties with bounce houses for the kids; his wife(?) left the house at times to buy groceries; Grandma washed clothes and cooked, I suppose. I did not associate with them; my only interaction was once with Grandma (their dog escaped and fled to my vehicle; I trapped it when it jumped into my car expecting a ride, and Grannie took custody) and once with his wife, who asked me to help her fixing her car (I declined, knowing nothing about cars).

One fine day very early on a Saturday, our local Police, the Sheriff, an FBI team, and a ATF SWAT team in an armored vehicle surrounded the house, bull-horned a command for them to "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" and then threw flash-bangs into the upper floors, stormed the castle and dragged out the man, the wife, Grannie, and the kids, all of whom were then driven away in the armored vehicle. Damndest thing I've ever seen. The local police told me they were wanted for terrorism and human trafficking. That was over three years ago. The house still stands vacant. I never heard the outcome. The City mows the yard once in a while. Other than that--a complete mystery.

Ya never know. This happened in around 2018. Those people had lived there for about five years, and then---POOF. Gone. The rest of the story: the following Monday, the chap's work ride showed up as usual and began honking his truck horn when his pal didn't come out of the house. I was on my way to work too, and I told the man, "I don't think he's going to work today or any more, dude...the Feds came and took the whole family the other day." He thanked me for the info and drove away, and I've never seen HIM since, either. True story.
Yes, i know terrorists come from all walks of life in all skin colors. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of a twitter user who has 1.2 million followers. An audience that big you kinda need to be honest with people. Because someone is gonna catch you and possibly humiliate you.

Sides, I'm white and am sick of whites playing the victim card. Its like grow a pair, ya know? Average people don't care because the truth is today pretty much everyone is oppressed in some form or manor today.

The agenda has always been to divide and conquer. Race is just another method to separate you from your neighbor.