Random Thoughts

Maes17

Superstar
Random thought. So I’ve been replaying borderlands again for nostalgic reasons and just to game.

Handsome Jack is my fave villian. Whoever thought of that personality is a legend

Maes17

Superstar
maes, youll end up like this guy if you keep eating those GMOs.

I see you’re still paranoid eh? Well it is a conspiracy website so I’ll give you a pass and +1 on the post.

Contrary to popular belief gmo’s are more notorious for clogged arteries than brain damage. Comparing a fast food burger to brain killing drugs is a horrible tease. You need better material moog.

38D2DB97-4C48-4BF2-9C8E-ECA97E1A2942.jpeg

Daze

Superstar
My niece's pc is failing so i told her she could have my old one. The video card went out but it's still fine for basic things with the on board graphics chip. So thought someone could get some use out of it.

Anyway, I booted my old pc up for the first time in a good 3 years to basically reset it back to factory after i transferred everything worth keeping.
I came across my old screenshot folder. I'll share a few shots from old VC here.

This is from a convo with "BraveHeart", one of Cassidy's many alts. I do think Valero is trying to outpace her on these boards.
2016-07-06_031039.png

2016-07-06_033024.png

Here's a post by Tarek, i think some might remember him. I can't really give context on this post as i don't remember it or why i took a screenshot of it.
2016-07-17_202800.png

Idk if it works on these boards, but if you want to see if your on someones Ignore list, send them a pm.
a2016-11-23_130247.png

I have a screenshot of the old home page, but i messed with the colors back when i used to fiddle with page styles.
It should be white and black if memory serves. Some of these names might be recognizable.
2016-03-24_121713.png

End it with some Bible quotes i guess.
No idea who the user is but someone might remember the avatar.
2016-04-25_042624.png

Maes17

Superstar
My niece's pc is failing so i told her she could have my old one. The video card went out but it's still fine for basic things with the on board graphics chip. So thought someone could get some use out of it.

Anyway, I booted my old pc up for the first time in a good 3 years to basically reset it back to factory after i transferred everything worth keeping.
I came across my old screenshot folder. I'll share a few shots from old VC here.

This is from a convo with "BraveHeart", one of Cassidy's many alts. I do think Valero is trying to outpace her on these boards.
View attachment 59546

View attachment 59547

Here's a post by Tarek, i think some might remember him. I can't really give context on this post as i don't remember it or why i took a screenshot of it.
View attachment 59548

Idk if it works on these boards, but if you want to see if your on someones Ignore list, send them a pm.
View attachment 59549

I have a screenshot of the old home page, but i messed with the colors back when i used to fiddle with page styles.
It should be white and black if memory serves. Some of these names might be recognizable.
View attachment 59550

View attachment 59551
I know you wear your faith on your sleeve. But religion brings the worst out of people.

View attachment 59546

View attachment 59547

View attachment 59548

View attachment 59549

View attachment 59550

View attachment 59551
Crazy to think that chassidy and colonel have been doing this for years. It’s unsettling sharing a space with the mentally ill. I wonder who chassidy is on the forum today. I still can’t believe she was lurker

Daze

Superstar
I know you wear your faith on your sleeve. But religion brings the worst out of people.
It can, it can be difficult to prove something you've been taught from the cradle. When you're unable to do so it can get ugly. Why I've said before... look for the proofs.

I used to debate Christians on youtube pretty often. I remember asking one guy what his proof was. He said "2000 year old temple" and ran off. Can i enter said temple? Can i see it? For some people the proofs exist only in there head, in other words indoctrination.

Maes17

Superstar
Crazy to think that chassidy and colonel have been doing this for years. It’s unsettling sharing a space with the mentally ill. I wonder who chassidy is on the forum today. I still can’t believe she was lurker
Do you think she was Lurker? I don’t know if Lurker was just a douche in the end or was Chass. I’m not defending Chass’s actions as far as what she did to Jess and the angry spamming of the forum, however I’ll defend her in that she does seem to calm down and talk things through. Yes, we’ve chatted in pm. I don’t think she’s bad, I think she needs someone or needed someone at the time to vent out life frustrations.

Same with colonel in that he’s never carried a grudge against me. Whatever beef he has with you guys, that’s your guy’s judgment to make. I don’t blame any of you for having negative outlooks on both of them

Maes17

Superstar
There was something weird going on there, I’m not sure. i don’t overthink it, just call it as I see
I normally don’t overthink it myself either. Granted it’s just a forum at the end of the day.

But there’s still a part of me that values making some type of friend. Sometimes for some people a forum or whatever is all they have