Random Thoughts

Maes17

Superstar
Got to drive all day for work.

To Roswell, NM.
1. Did get to see the alien district at a glance. Didn’t get down nor shop.
2. Ate some pretty good bbq over there.
3. Drove 4 hours to and fro. Ever drove 8 hours? Man my posterior chain feels off.

Did get to sleep the afternoon/evening. So I’m pulling some late night VC hours

justjess

Superstar
Supply chain issues are not resolving. They have turned what was an enjoyable “part time” position that allowed me to finish school and be with my kids into a nightmare 24/7 job. I’m over it.

Maes17

Superstar
Supply chain issues are not resolving. They have turned what was an enjoyable “part time” position that allowed me to finish school and be with my kids into a nightmare 24/7 job. I’m over it.
That’s not cool. Hope you find something worth your time. I know the feeling. The detail place I worked at started off as enjoyable then turned into a homeboy favoritism atmosphere.

I like my new job as a building maintenance/driver. But I work with semi/diesel parts and stuff can be heavy

justjess

Superstar
That’s not cool. Hope you find something worth your time. I know the feeling. The detail place I worked at started off as enjoyable then turned into a homeboy favoritism atmosphere.

I like my new job as a building maintenance/driver. But I work with semi/diesel parts and stuff can be heavy
I own the damn business lol

just ridiculously difficult lately with equipment and parts being backordered for the foreseeable future and customers blaming me rather than the manufacturers

Cintra

Star
I’m still asking myself why this is a thing lol
I don't know!
I have been reading some fun stampunk books, and looked to see what else the author had written.

Amish romance fiction.

And Mennonite vampire fiction, which may be weirder.

But yeah, I was surprised too.

Maes17

Superstar
I own the damn business lol

just ridiculously difficult lately with equipment and parts being backordered for the foreseeable future and customers blaming me rather than the manufacturers
Oh that’s right. That went over my head tbh.
Damn. We have parts backordered here too. But I don’t have to deal with that.

Maes17

Superstar
I don't know!
I have been reading some fun stampunk books, and looked to see what else the author had written.

Amish romance fiction.

And Mennonite vampire fiction, which may be weirder.

But yeah, I was surprised too.
Amish romance fiction.
This sounds so amusing yet so….why?